Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-18-2008, 08:58 PM   #371
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 2 || No spots left|| Round 6 posted!||

Judging lol! Sorry about that!
In The Sun is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-18-2008, 10:47 PM   #372
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 2 || No spots left|| Round 6 posted!||

Good luck with school! I don't want to go back to school, LOL. If the oriole picture on the right is more of a dark-ish blue color but I can't tell if its a dark blue or black(bad vision and lack of knowledge of sports, lol), then those are the same colors as the Detroit Tigers!! OMG!! There was no orange or dark blue things I saw really, so I couldn't do it though. I don't have any retired stuff or the pumpkin costume...hmm so no orange there! I'm EXTREMELY scared for judging!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 12:08 AM   #373
To the invisible (:

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

AND JUDING...STARTS NOW
Old 08-19-2008, 10:28 AM   #374
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

EEeeekk! I'm scared. I was in the bottom 2.

[Did you guys see america's next top model a few days ago? Where the girl had to dress as up as Donald Trump?]

---------- Skydreamer added 1 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by In The Sun
AND JUDING...STARTS NOW
Wow! You posted this at 1 am =D

Last edited by Skydreamer; 08-19-2008 at 10:28 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Skydreamer is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 11:17 AM   #375
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by Skydreamer
EEeeekk! I'm scared. I was in the bottom 2.

[Did you guys see america's next top model a few days ago? Where the girl had to dress as up as Donald Trump?]
You mean the season that caridee won? The celebrity couples? I think Melrose was donald trump...I realllyyyy didn't like her. She was really rude and stuff! AHHHH judging!!! LOL maybe inthesun is in a different time zone. Or she just likes going on WI at 1 AM
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-19-2008, 12:14 PM   #376
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

Has the judging happened?
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 08-19-2008, 12:33 PM   #377
To the invisible (:

No, I need to go somewhere...RIGHT when i get bback I will judge! I was waiting for gottaluvjoes PM and she PMed me so now I need to type out it

Sorry Guys!
Old 08-19-2008, 01:50 PM   #378
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

Alright, sounds good ITS.
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 08-19-2008, 08:41 PM   #379
To the invisible (:

ARE YOU READY!!!!!!!!!!!!

---------- In The Sun added 13 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

And welcome to WI NEXT TOP MODLE!!

Hosted By In The Sun and Gottaluvjoe of course

Well all of you guys did a amazing job! However this round someone has to go...

But who will it be?!?

Will it be Yoshi? One that brings amazing creativity!?!

Tex! One that has a WIDE imagination and always keeps this thread going and have amazing outfits?!?
OMGitzkelseey1 ..And The amazing Pink Poodle that has great taste in the outfits she brings!

Skydreamer: One that has done so well in this whole game?!?

Well We will surly find out soon!

I want to say CONGRATS to texas with 68 posts that made her top poster!!

Now lets start TP!

Yoshi: We loved the great colors in the outfit! And the backround was great!

Victoria: The judges liked your outfit but felt wasn't the best

Dancer: Cute Outfit, We felt like you were missing something but we did not know what the was

Brandi: Cute outfit! We liked it!

JUDGING!!!

IS

NOW!

YOSHI, Your Safe

Dancer,

Spoiler: show
Bottom 2

Brandi:

YOUR

IN

THE

NEXT ROUND!

That leaves Victoria in the bottom two:

Victoria your

Going home

We will miss you! You did a great job!

Congrats Sky for staying in the next round!

Next round will be right up!

Last edited by In The Sun; 08-19-2008 at 08:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-19-2008, 08:43 PM   #380
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Thanks for doing the results!

YOSHI IS EXCUSED FOR THIS ROUND BECAUSE HE IS ON VACATION!!!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dancer&sky!<3, ginger+sp0ngewerehere:], great contest!, great outfits!!!~glj, in the sun, madeline will rule!, skydreamer, this contest rocks