Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-15-2008, 10:02 PM   #301
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 2 || No spots left|| Round 6 posted!||

Whoa....OMG that was a amazing story!

I am gonna judge
In The Sun is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-15-2008, 10:05 PM   #302
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 2 || No spots left|| Round 6 posted!||

Wait, what about Yoshi? I thought I was the last, but I don't think Yoshi posted yet.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 10:11 PM   #303
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Lol, I just looked at that when I went to look at all the pictures...Thank you! Yoshi is all were waiting for
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 07:20 AM   #304
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

YAYS! I is in your story borey kelseey!!!!
Yep, you sure are bud.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 09:40 AM   #305
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

I'm sorry for the wait....again....

Anyway, here is my story.

-Soccer Star-

That early saturday morning was a seemingly normal morning. Manon was going to watch her brothers play soccer and cheer them on as Kinzville played Webbietown, Kinzville's neighbor. When she got to the feild, she sat down on the metal bleachers. The early May morning seemed clear, so Manon didn't have to worry about getting wet.
She wore a cute cropped jacket with jeans and sneakers, just to look casual. As she sat there, she noticed something odd. The time was 8:10, and the game was supposed to start at 8:00. She saw two of the coaches arguing, so she slowly budged her way closer to hear what they were saying.
"We can't play like this! We'd almost gaurentee a loss!"
"Too bad. Your players don't show up, you pay the price."
"But we only need one more player! Can't we reschedual?"
"No."
Manon was shocked. We were down 4 players! 3 is the maximum missing if the team can play, so they must be down 4. But we couldn't lose this! It's a semi-final! She sat there for a few minutes, then made a split-second decision.
" Coach! Coach!" Manon yelled, running up to the Kinzville coach. "What?" The coach said angrily. "This is not the time to tell me something stupid, I have a big problem!" "I heard. That's why I wanna play on your team." She said calmly. "What?! You can't! You aren't on the team! Besides, you don't even have a kit!" he yelled at her. "I'll play in these clothes," Manon replied, keeping her cool. "I know how to play soccer, I have more than 30 brothers." She added. The coach stood there thinking." Well...... we are short a player....OK. You can play, if the other coach says it's OK." he said, finally. They walked over to the Webbietown Coach.
"Coach Johnson, we found someone to play, so we can play. However, she's not on the team, so we need you to agree." the coach said. Coach Johnson looked at me. "Pff! Yah, let her play. It wont make a difference, anyway." he replied, laughing. The other coach walked away, leaving Manon and her new coach alone.
"Ok, you're going to play forward. Can you handle that?" he asked. "Of course, forward is my favorite position." Manon replied eagerly. Finally, the players got on the field. As soon as the whistle blew, the game started. The action was intense, no player was able to stay with the ball for a long time. The game was so intense, it stayed scorless the first half and almost all of the second half. Manon was playing harder than she ever had before. She looked at the coach and mouthed the word time.
"One minute!" He yelled back. Manon had to score! She ran towards the ball, made a quick move and dribbled it away. She ran faster than she ever had, cutting through the other teams defense like butter. She got close enough to make a shot, and position herself. She then faked a shot to the left of the goal. Their goalie, a gorilla, jumped towards it, thinking she had kicked it. Manon quickly kicked to the right of the goal, and it went in. The crowd went NUTS. The whistle blew and the game ended.
Manon's team ran otu and mobbed her. Manon! Manon! She felt great, she had never gotten the winning goal for a team before.
This must be what it's like to be a soccer star.
Click the image to open in full size.

I hope you liked it!
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 08-16-2008, 09:46 AM   #306
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Aw, none of the judges are on...
YAYS! Texy have I met all of these peoples? If not I am Fred Shrinkledink, ninja imaginary freind of Texy and lady10ey whenny. Gottaluvjoey towey puhleez get on! Sunny Bunnyyy! Puhllez get on so you can judgey pudgey!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 08-16-2008 at 09:50 AM..
Old 08-16-2008, 09:49 AM   #307
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

Dang, no judges are on.
Oh well. We must be patient. =]
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 08-16-2008, 10:19 AM   #308
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Hi guys, In the Sun will be doing the judging since I am on vacation, if I have a long amount of time on the computer, then I can do it. But most likely no.
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 08-16-2008, 10:20 AM   #309
Gift Guru

Oh cool! Have fun on vacay!
Old 08-16-2008, 10:25 AM   #310
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Thanks!!!! Good luck to all, you all are so great, I don't want anyone of you to leave!

---------- gottaluvjoe added 1 Minutes and 44 Seconds later ----------

I just gave everyone a rep, for being super nice and following the rules!!!

Last edited by gottaluvjoe; 08-16-2008 at 10:25 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dancer&sky!<3, ginger+sp0ngewerehere:], great contest!, great outfits!!!~glj, in the sun, madeline will rule!, skydreamer, this contest rocks