Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-14-2008, 08:49 PM   #291
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Default Re: ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 2 || No spots left|| Round 6 posted!||

Ok, Great! Sorry for no review! Next time I will
In The Sun is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-14-2008, 09:05 PM   #292
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default Re: ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 2 || No spots left|| Round 6 posted!||

Okay, I like writing so this was fun! The book is called, well you'll see!

The Step into Dance

The story is about a rich, popular girl. Then, her family loses the money in a depressing event. The only way that Ginger's character, Molly, finds herself through dance. But, being a Ballerina was a big no-no in her high class town. So, she goes around with her Ballerina outfit under her school clothes. But that day, she accidently wore her Ballerina Top, so one girl follows her to the Dance Studio without Molly knowing. Luckily she didn't have to give away any of her clothes!

Click the image to open in full size.
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 08-15-2008, 07:42 AM   #293
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Mmmkay. I went through a few stories I had lying around, and found this one; it explains 2 outfits in it, I bolded them.

Spoiler: show
No title

It was a beautiful July morning. Sunlight poured through my window, and the melody created by a symphony of birds and seagulls filled the air. I sighed happily. I arose from bed. I stretched my arms and opened my drawer. Just then, my door peeped open. "Ruby?" I recognized the voice- my older sister Gretta. "Come in, Gretta." I said, sitting down at my vanity. She sat on my bed. "Ruby?" She asked. "Yes, Gretta?" "Ruby, I need to talk to you." She said, nervously. "What is it, Gretta?" I turned around to face her. Her glossy brown hair was pulled in a half ponytail with a red bow. Her green eyes glistened. "Ruby, well, I talked to mom last night, and well, she uh-" I cut her off. "She what?" I asked. Whatever it was was either really bad or really good. "She's pregnant." She said. I was a little unsure what to think. I was the youngest, at 11, and Gretta was 13. Mom never showed any interest in having another child. "She has been for 6 months. She never told us, because of well, Aunt Priscilla." My Aunt Priscilla was my favorite aunt. She died about 6 months ago from a heart attack. I never liked it when we talked about her, it made me sad. I shook off the sadness. "She was afraid it would be too much for us to handle. It's a girl. She's naming it Melody." I remained silent for a moment, then spoke. "Gretta, this explains everything! Why she hired the maid- and why she looks fat, and..." I trailed off. "Well, I'd better get dressed." Gretta said, walking out the room. I brushed out my short golden hair. I put on a blue sun dress and a blue bow. I glossed my lips and slipped on my flip flops. Then, I walked down stairs.
~ ~ ~

My mother sat on the couch. She was eating ice cream out of the bucket, dressed in a brown shirt that had small white polka dots on it, and cuffed jeans. She looked at me. I looked at her. She opened her mouth to say something, but stopped as I released a smile. "I'll be out on the beach." I said, making a beeline for the back door. We live in a large beach house on the beach. It's a pale green, with white trim & a white door. We have sand in the front yard, and beach in the back. I loved watching the waves crash onto shore. I walked out back and paced on the beach, wetting my feet in the water. I began to wonder what was taking Gretta so long. "I'm coming, Ruby!" Shouted Gretta. She always seemed to know what I was thinking. She was wearing my exact outfit, accept hers was red. We walked along the shore, picking up sea glass and shells as we walked. "Look!" I shouted. A little yellow fish swam around in the water. We hardly ever saw the fish, they stayed where it was deep. "Wow. Sure is bright yellow, isn't he?" Gretta asked as it swam away. We continued to walk. I was walking into the water a bit, hoping for better shells. The water was up to my knees. Just then, I saw something bobbing in the water. "What's that?" I asked, wading toward it. It was a glass bottle. I picked it up and showed Gretta. "I wonder what's inside," She said, gazing at it blankly.
~ ~ ~

"It's no use," Violet complained. Violet was our neighbor, and my best friend. Even though she was my best friend, she could be quite whiny sometimes. Gretta pulled harder. We were trying to open the bottle. Mother had a doctor's appointment, and we were to stay at home with Anne our housekeeper. "Try taking a knife and sticking it inbetween the cork top and glass, to break the seal." Anne suggested, dusting of the book shelf. Violet poked the knife in. "You do it, Ruby." She said, stepping away from the bottle. It worked. Gretta glanced over at the clock. "Oh no! I have to go meet Randy for a soda! Bye!" She said running out the door. Then, Violet did the same. "I've got to go baby sit the Martin children in 20 minutes, and I haven't put together my bag. Do you want to help?" She asked. "No, I'll stay here." I said, trying to contain my excitement. I popped of the cap and carried the bottle to my room. I dumped out it's contents.
~ ~ ~

There was a yellowed piece of paper rolled up, and a small envelope. I decided to read the note first. It was some sort of code:

Pull where the seagulls dwell,
Dig where the palms multiply,
Enter in the exit,
Look upon them,
And you will find it.

I scowled with confusion. I shrugged and opened the little envelope. There was another paper.

Go in, even though you're scared.
Find the crown and return it.

It made no sense. But there was something about it, that made me want to try and figure it out. I thought for a moment. "Pull where the seagulls dwell." Seagulls.... they are always at the Cabana! That must be it! The Cabana was a little outdoor resteraunt on the cost a few blocks down. "Anne! I'm going to the Cabana! Tell mom I'll be back!"
I grabbed my bag and ran out the door.
~ ~ ~

I walked inside, where you order. Lucky for me, Andy was working the register. He knew me quite well. "Hi Andy!" I said, noticing the resturaunt was kinda dead. "Where is everyone?" I asked, turning my head to look around. "Oh Ruby! Thank god you're here! I've been so scared...." He said. "What's going on, Andy?" I asked, puzzled. "Didn't you hear? Somebody broke in last night and stole all the money! And nobody accept officer Rob is aloud around back! I'm scared he's going to come back. I wouldn't be scared, but everybody split when they heard. He's dangerous." Andy replied. He shivered. I rolled my eyes. "Andy, there's a cop around back and you're scared? Plus, don't worry, I have my bag." I said, trying to calm him. He gave a sigh of relief. "Good, but Rob is on break. I'm alone. What brings you here anyways?" He asked. I didn't know how to answer. Should I tell him? Or not? I had to think fast. It would be nice to have someone to work with especially now that there was the break in. Then I'd have connections. I hesitated. "Well, you see, I found this bottle, and..." I told him everything. "Wow. Why aren't Gretta and Violet with you?" He asked. "They were busy. I figured I could do one day of sleuthing alone." He nodded. "Well, since Rob is on break, we can go around back. I'll just tell him you came and wanted a smoothie. He opened the door and sat on the folding chair Rob had brought. I looked at the floor. Foot prints. They were brown, and muddy. They looked like the bottoms of Rain boots. I took a picture with my camera. Where was I supposed to pull? There had to be some way to mark what I was to pull. I glanced at the wall. A crown was stamped in dark blue ink on the wooden wall. I took a picture, then I pulled. One of the boards came loose, revealing a small box. I quickly stuffed it into my bag and replaced the board. I stood up. "I don't see much of anything." I said, and left.
~ ~ ~
I broke into a run, dashing for home. When I got there, violet sat on the porch, and she was dressed different now: She wore a violet colored bathing suit top with a blue skirt, and had a hawaiin flower in her red hair. Gretta, too, was wearing something different: a red bathing suit top with a lime green skirt. "Hey! Where have you been? Anne left early for a date with Richard, and mom just got home. he's freaking out." Gretta said, standing up. "I'll explain in my bedroom." I said. I burst in the door. "Ruby! Oh thank god! Where were you?" Mom asked hugging me. "Oh, I just stopped at the Cabana for a smoothie." I said. I motioned for Violet and Gretta to come in my room. "So what's with the change of clothes?" I asked. "These are our new sleuthing outfits. We bought them at the Nan's. Yours is in my bag." {Nan's was our favorite clothing store} Violet said, opening the bag and handing me a peach colored bathing suit, a walkie talkie, and an off white skirt. "Thanks." I said, going into the closet to change. I came back out. "Well, I don't know about you, Violet, but I'm dying to hear what Ruby was up to!" Gretta said eagerly. "Well, I opened the bottle," I said, handing it to Gretta. Gretta read the messages out loud. "Why, this makes no sense!" Gretta said, with a puzzled expression. "So that's why you went to the Cabana; pull where the seagulls dwell! Then what?" Asked Violet. "Then, I got there, and it was deader than a grave yard! Turns out someone broke in last night, and nobody had stopped by. Officer Rob, who was standing guard, was on his break, and Andy was terrified. I investigated in the back, where the robber stole the cash. I took a picture of the muddy foot prints," I said, handing the camera to Violet, who looked at it, quietly speaking to Gretta, then passing the camera to her. "And then looked for somewhere to pull. I noticed a panel on the wooden wall was stamped with a blue crown, so I pulled that panel. And beneath it was this." I said, pulling out the small box. "Well, open it!" Gretta said. I opened it. Inside was a piece of the same yellowed paper that read '12 o'clock pm' "Maybe, it has something to do with the next step," Violet suggested, picking up the first note. "Dig where the palms multiply......." She mumbled. "That's it!" I exclaimed. "We're supposed to dig where the shadow of the palms cast at noon!" "Gee, I think you're right, Ruby. It's already 3 in the afternoon, so we'll have to wait until tomarrow." Said Gretta, sadly. "Hey, here's an idea," Said Violet. "Why don't we go down to Al's Shoe emporium and see if we can match the print to the shoe?" "That's a great idea, Violet, but what if they got their shoes at Nan's or somewhere else?" Ruby sighed. "No, they wouldn't have. Al's is the only place who carries rain boots, because they are never stylish!" Gretta exclaimed. Violet & Gretta leaped to their feet. "Not so fast," I protested. "What about our bags?" Every time we went sleuthing, we always had to make sure our bags had everything in them. They sat back down. "Flashlight, batteries, finger print kit, note book, 4 pens, velvet clue pouch?" I listed several of the items. They both nodded. I opened my mouth to say the next list, when Gretta interupted. "Excuse me Ruby, but maybe we should split the clues between us, in case." "Good thinking," I replied, handing her the photo of the foot prints, Violet the box, and I kept the bottle. I continued. After we had everything, we left the house.

~ ~ ~

At Al's, a woman, who looked to be about 30, was sitting at the cash register, talking on her phone. "I've never seen her around town." I whispered to Violet and Gretta. "Not me either, Ruby." Violet whispered back. Gretta shook her head. "Okay, I'll keep an eye on Miss phone and Violet, you jot down notes of anything else you observe, and Gretta, you find the shoes. Okay?" I ordered. I walked over to the heels isle, that was right by the register. "Mike, are you sure you took your boots off?" She whispered into the phone. "Mike, I'm not sure I like this. We could get caught, and maybe things won't work out. Can't we just-" She said, a bit louder. I jotted down everything she said. "Whatever." She hung up. She had to be linked to the crime! Maybe if I went up to the counter, I could see her name tag. I walked up. "Hi, could you tell me where the running shoes would be?" I asked. "Isle 7, to your right." She said. I got a glimpse of her tag. Betty.
~ ~ ~

Meanwhile, Gretta had found the boots. She got a pair in her size and bought them, then we left to discuss the shoe store's events. "Spill!" Violet exclaimed. "When we get home," I whispered. "Ya never know who's listening."
When we reached my bedroom, I explained how Betty and Mike must be behind all of it. "Violet, we need to jot down all our conclusions and questions. Let's start with questions." I directed. "Why are Mike & Betty doing all of this?(robbing the store, the bottle, etc.) What is the crown?...." I continued, trailing off. then we wrote down what we had learned. Violet peered at her watch. "Oh dear, I'm 20 minutes late! Gotta go, see ya tomarrow!" Violet shouted as she ran out the door.
~ ~ ~

About 30 minutes later, Violet and her mother apeared at the door. Her mother and my mother talked for a while, then Violet came in holding a large suitcase. "Violet's parents have to leave town to be with her Aunt Robyn." My mother said. We all rolled our eyes. Violet's Aunt Robyn lived in Chicago, and was always having her parents go up there to help her with something. She was quite annoying. "She'll be staying with us for a while, until her parents get back." "YAY! Come on Violet, I'll show you where you'll sleep." I said happily, grabbing her arm and practically dragging her up the stairs. I led her into the guest room, which was an exact replica of my room. It had a vanity, a desk, a dresser, and a bed. "This is going to be so much fun!" Violet exclaimed, placing some of her clothes in one of the drawers.
~ ~ ~

The next morning, we all woke up early and ate breakfast and dressed. By 9 o'clock we were ready to go sleuth. We decided to try to find out which palm to dig it's shadow. We looked at all the palms in Violets yard, and no sign of any marking. Then, we looked at our palm trees. We found one! It was stamped with the same crown, and the same blue ink. We walked along the beach waiting. "You know, if there is that crown marking, that must mean that Mike and Betty were in our yard." Gretta said. "I suppose you're right. I wonder what they are after." I replied. "Maybe they want that crown it talks about in the message." Violet suggested. "Maybe..... what time is it, Gretta?" I asked. "Oh, it's 10:13. Let's look for shells while we wait." Gretta suggested. We went toward the shore and picked up shells that strook our fancy. After a long while, Gretta peered at her watch again. 11:45! We've got to get ready!" She exclaimed. We tossed all of our shells with the exception of 2 or 3, then ran toward the stamped palm tree. We all got our small shovels from our bags. In 15 minutes, we dug. And there was another small box, identical to the one in the Cabana. I grabbed it and we ran to the house, and into the study. There was a table and 4 chairs, a desk & chair, and book shelves lined the walls, which contained many books and knick knacks. I closed the door. We all sat at the table, anxiously waiting to see what the box contained. I opened it, and inside was yet another piece of paper. It had an adress. 7135, Charlotte's rd. "Why, that's the adress of Charlotte's tower!" Violet exclaimed. "Enter in the exit, look upon them, and you will find it." I mumbled. Charlotte's tower is a big clock tower in town. Inside, it has several floors, 3 of them have little stores, like Brenda's old fashioned soda pop shoppe, and the home decorating store, and then there is a floor that has sofas and chairs, like a big living room, where you can chat with friends, or read. Charlotte's Tower's exit is on the top floor, where the clock was, and you'd open the door, and there is a metal staircase that went down to the ground. Everyone must have thought the same thing as me, so we ran out of the room. "Mom, we're going to Charlotte's Tower!" Gretta called as we ran out the door.
~ ~ ~

When we reached Charlotte's Tower, we ran up the metal stairs, and peered over the balcony. We looked around, not seeing anything. All of a sudden, I saw it: a wooden crown laid amongst the bushes. We ran down the stairs, and over to the crown. I lifted it, and underneath it was an envelope. We ran into the forrest, and sat on a log. I opened it, and there was another adress. 6709 Queens dr. "That's the haunted house..." Violet said, shaking with fright. "Go in, even though you're scared, find the crown and return it." Gretta mumbled. "Let's not over-do it... tomorrow we can go to the haunted house." I suggested. They nodded. We walked home.
~ ~ ~

Mom had 4 bowls of ice cream sitting on the table. "I thought you might enjoy a bowl of ice cream when you returned. So... what did you buy at Charlotte's Tower?" She asked. We looked at each other. "Nothing..." Gretta said, hoping our mother would fall for it. She knew just as well as I that Mom would NEVER let us go to the haunted house, or anything we had done for that matter. "Oh. Well, enjoy your ice cream!" She said, walking away. We all gave a sigh of relief.

~ ~ ~
The next morning, we woke up early. We dressed and decided to pack some extra supplies for the haunted house. Afterwards, we left. By then, it was noon, and Mom was having lunch with Mrs. Dillard. We told Anne to tell Mom we were out shopping. I hoped that this whole finding the crown wouldn't take too long, so we could go to Nan's or Charlotte's Tower to shop. When we arrived at 6709 Queens, we stood on the sidewalk and gazed at the house. "You don't suppose anyone lives there..." Violet trembled. "Don't be silly, Vi. It's abandoned." I said, trembling my self. We walked up the gravel drive way. I put one foot on the wooden steps. "Creeeeeeeeak" We all walked up onto the porch, holding hands. Violet extended her hand to open the door. Just as she did, a big black spider crawled around the door knob. She gasped. "Maybe we aren't supposed to go in..." She suggested, slowly inching away. "Vi, we have gone this far, and I'm not stopping now." Gretta said firmly. She extended her hand, but the door opened. We looked at each other. "I do think we should stay together," I suggested, looking around the room. There was a room to the right, with a sheet covered table and chairs. To the left was another room, with no furniture, just book shelves. And directly in front of us was a large, winding stair case. We decided to look in the room to the right first. We looked under tables, under chairs, in boxes and trunks, and every where in that room. Suddenly, I had a thought. I walked over to a painting of a beautiful woman in a white dress and a crown. Just as Violet walked over to a different trunk, the eyes moved. Maybe it was just me, being paranoid, so I ignored it. Gretta turned my way. "Ruby, that would be the most stupid place to hide something. Then it would be too obvious. She said, peering in a desk drawer. A pile of letters was in there. She stuffed them in her bag and continued to search. "Yes Gretta, that's why it IS a good place, Because then, people would figure it was too obvious and NOT look there." I replied, pulling at it to see if there was something behind it. There was, indeed. A solid gold safe. But what was the code? I tried 6709 first, and it opened. Violet was right behind me, watching. And inside, on a purple velvet pillow, was a golden crown
It had diamonds and rubies crested in it. "Oh my," I exclaimed. I quickly stuffed it in my bag, and locked the safe. We ran out.
~ ~ ~
When we were well away from 6709 Queens, we sat on a park bench. Gretta panted. "Phew. Maybe we should go to Charlotte's tower for a soda and maybe we can go into the home decorating store and find something for our rooms, and maybe stop into Nan's. That way, Mom WILL believe we were shopping because we'd have bought something." Gretta suggested. "Sounds good to me," I said, getting up from the bench.
~ ~ ~
We walked down to Charlotte's Tower, and up to the third floor, where the soda shop was. We walked in. The aroma of cream soda filled the air. I loved Brenda's, with the black and white tiled floors and the 50's style wall paper, and the tables with the chrome edges, the red chairs. We sat down on 3 red swivel seats at the counter. Brenda came over. "Hello girls! What'll it be for today?" We all ordered, then sat waiting. "Oh Ruby, the crown, I can't wait to examine it! It was SO pretty..." Violet said airily. Just then, 3 fizzing sodas appeared before us. After we drank them and paid, we walked into the home decorating store. We browsed, and I ended up buying a light switch cover, Violet a lamp, and Gretta purchased a cute cushion for her desk chair. We left Charlotte's Tower to walk home.
~ ~ ~
"Hey, look, there they are!" Betty exclaimed quietly. I couldn't hear her very well, nor see her, but she and Mike were in the bushes watching. "Oh, I bet they got that crown!" Betty rubbed hr hands together. "I bet they fell for it, 'Find the crown and return it to the tree in Red Bird Park.' " "Uhh... 'tree in Red Bird Park'?" Mike asked, frightened. (Red Bird Park was right next to Charlotte's Tower.) "Yes, 'tree in red bird park'." Betty said to Mike, in a tone that you would use to talk to a baby. Mike's face had turned red with embarrassment and fright. "Uhh.......Betty, I-I...I didn't put 'tree in red bird park'." He stammered. "Then what DID you put? You better not have...." Betty grew angrier as she spoke and thought. She was careful not to make too much sound, for they would be caught if she did. "I just put 'find the crown and return it...." Mike said, scared to see Betty's reaction. "WHAT?!?! Mike, I sware, you are the DUMBEST person I have ever seen. Now we have to find out who they give it to, and steal it! You doorbell!" She exploded quietly. "I............I-I didn't mean it! I'm sorry...." He apologised. Betty rolled her eyes. "Now what? I don't wanna get caught like peering in their window or anything. But, maybe, maybe, if we just stay posted on this place and follow them, we can figure it out." Betty suggested. She crawled out of the bushes and did it without looking fishy. They both crept toward us, listening to every word.
~ ~ ~
When we reached my house, we ran into my bedroom. I shut and locked the door, and we sat on my bed. I opened my bag and pulled out the beautiful crown. It was solid gold, with rubies, diamonds, and one emerald. We examined it for any clues of whom it belonged to. "No use." Violet whined. "That's what you said when we tried to open the bottle. We'll figure it out." I said. I looked on the inside of the crown in the front, and there, carved in, was 'Julianne Anderson'. I showed Gretta and Violet. Immeadiately, Gretta jumped on the computer. She typed in 'Julianne Anderson of Seaside County' in a search, and clicked on a link that she thought was going to give the best results.

Julianne Anderson lived in Seaside County for her whole life. She lived in a large home on 6709 Queens dr. with her older sister, Wanda, who was 4 years older, and her father, George. Her mother died when she was 1 year old. She had always loved to sing and dance, and one day in late fall of 1931, when she was 16, she entered the county talent show, and won first prize, a priceless crown, with her name engraved in it. It was never seen after her death in 1976. She wore it proudly always, but wasn't burried in it. Today, Brandi Anderson of Seaside County, who lives at 1278 Ivy st., sings and dances just like Julianne. Her mother was given possesion of the crown from her will, and died before it was found. Brandi is the rightful owner of the crown and desparately wants it. There is a reward.

"So, I guess we are supposed to return it to Brandi!" I exclaimed. "Let's go!"
~ ~ ~
When we got to Brandi's house, I noticed something move in the bush. I figured it was just a raccoon or squirrel, and rang the doorbell. An average hieght, blonde haired, green eyed woman dressed in a green sweater and green pants stood in the doorway. "Please come in," She said, motioning us inside. We sat an antique couches in her parlor. We introduced ourselves, as she played a soft, airy tune on the piano, which also looked antique. "Your parlor is divine, Miss Anderson." I complimented. "Thank you," Brandi said. "Now what brings you here?" She asked. "We have the crown, Miss Anderson." Violet said proudly. "Goodness Gracious! No way! May I see it? Oh, and, please, just call me Brandi." She exclaimed. I pulled out the crown for her to examine. She looked it over well, and then began to cry. "I--It's hers. Oh, I can't thank you enough! Where was it? How did you find it?" Gretta spilled the whole story. "Wow, maybe the bottle was from Julianne!" She said excitedly. She placed to crown on her head. The green emerald glittered, and showed off her eyes. "I do believe we should go to the police about this, though. Why, Mike and Betty seem like criminals if you ask me. Come along." We walked outside, and we got in her teal 50's car. "I got this car for a pretty penny, but I love it. I also collect antiques." She explained. We drove to the police station. There, sitting in two chairs hand cuffed, were Mike and Betty.
~ ~ ~
We told the police everything we knew, and then it was Betty & Mike's turn to spill the beans. "We are theives, criminals, whatever. A few years ago, while searching for a priceless love letter of Julianne's in the house, we came accross the crown. We had no idea of what it's value was, so we left it. We were caught stealing the letter, and placed in jail. After we knew it's value, we were going to steal it. But, I disaproved, because I had a gut feeling we'd be caught. So we came up with the bottle plan. Mike broke in the Cabana to leave the stamp and get some loot. We were in the ocean, waiting for somebody to come out. When you two came out, we released the bottle. And you followed the instructions perfectly. But, Mike was supposed to write ''tree in Red Bird Park' and just put 'return it' instead, by accident. We planned to take the crown from the tree and pawn it off for money." Betty said.
~ ~ ~
After that, Betty and Mike were put in jail, the three of us enjoyed the reward for the crown AND catching Mike and Betty, and everything was great. Later on, my mom had Melody, and dad came back from Uncle Wally's, and everything was just fine.
THE END

Let me get a picture of Brandi, hold on

---------- TexasGirl8 added 0 Minutes and 45 Seconds later ----------

Sorry it's kinda long LOL I write long stories some times but that one is short compared to the others

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 08-15-2008 at 08:36 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 08:07 AM   #294
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

Wow, im halfway through the story and its great! you write sooo much... lol.
Skydreamer is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 08:38 AM   #295
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Thanks! Yep. I have had ones like 12 pages (8inx11.5in pages) long and hadn't even got to the good part yet! But, sadly , I lost that story when my ninja of a cat Tony spilled a cup of water on the computer and hosed(ruined) the hard drive. It was a very, very sad thing. Evil cat. But, techincally, it's my dad's fault because it was HIS cup. Heh.

---------- TexasGirl8 added 7 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

Mmmkay;

Brandi as Brandi! LOL! (green sweater, green pants and the crown)

Brandi as Ruby!
Click the image to open in full size. (blue sundress, blue bow, flip flops)

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 08-15-2008 at 08:38 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 09:45 AM   #296
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

Story- Wizard of Oz!

This theme was hard. But I finally picked a story. Compare Dancer's outfit to the one above, which is a Halloween costume. I picked this picture because it shows the full outfit.

[ha! I managed to snap this picture with the lagoon monster in full view!
]

Of course, whats Dorothy without Ruby Red Slippers?! Also, she is wearing a blue bow, like in the picture. The dress was kinda hard, but the top matches, and the hippo pants are like a skirt.

--------------

Click the image to open in full size. Click the image to open in full size.

Skydreamer is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 11:17 AM   #297
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

I'm the last to post!! Okayy...I'll have to think of a story, LOL. I'll try to enter today!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 03:08 PM   #298
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Sure!! I can't wait!
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 08-15-2008, 04:06 PM   #299
ilovepink509

Seeing if I can do the spoiler thing!
I hope I'm doing the spoiler thing right!

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 30 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Just to let you know...I am not a writer, LOL. I guess you can see that in the story. It's really long, so I made it a spoiler like texas did. Stevaroni Wonders is supposed to be like a "Stevie Wonder". Stevaroni is supposed to be pronounced "Steve-a-roni". Roni like the end of macaroni, not like ronny. LOL just saying! The song "Ribbon in the Sky" used in the story is written by him. This story is not accurate, exactly. So questions asked like "If he hears so well why did he turn the other way when she spoke?"...well that's because what I write is not accurate, LOL. It's not based on a true story, I just made it up. I thought up of it waiting for my mom at the eye doctors while reading the book/drama "Our town". If you've ever read it, the character Emily realizes that she didn't "see" the small things in life when she was alive. So I was inspired by that. And how Stevaroni became blind is how Stevie wonder became blind and I just looked it up on wikipedia. LOL. Okay, here's the story!

Victoria is playing Makayla, Arte’s daughter. As you know, Arte is the rip-off, scamming dog who overprices W-shop and rare items(well in this story he is). He makes endless amounts of kinzcash each day, and his precious daughter always gets everything she wants. Gems, crowns of wonder, rare items, she gets them all. She’s used to getting everything her way. She gets everything she could ever dream of, and if any little thing is not the way she desires, her little servants fix it to suit her needs.
My Poodle Parfait isn’t room temperature! This is the worst day of my life! I must be the unluckiest dog in the whole world!
All of her servants get to work.
But one day, she was not pleased. Her father didn’t have very good business over the past week. The shipment of rare items were delayed for awhile due to a problem through the kinzpost service. So few customers came, and Arte didn’t make as much money as he hoped. It was Makayla’s birthday, and Arte could only afford a lava lamp and a neon plant. That wasn’t good enough for her.
I wanted a blue dragster! This is not good enough! This is the worst day of my life! I must be the unluckiest dog in the whole world!
She was off screaming again. But this time, she ran away bursting into tears. She couldn’t take it anymore. But all of a sudden she heard something from a distance...
♫ We cant lose with God on our side
Well find strength in each tear we cry
From now on it will be you and i
And our ribbon in the sky Ribbon in the sky
A ribbon in the sky for our love ♫
It was like an angel singing from heaven and the pure music danced in her ears. And all of a sudden she stopped. She walked in the empty room and saw a funny looking reindeer on the piano singing his song. A cane rested on his lap.
Hey you! Was that you singing?
:rdr:Who said that?
Makayla jumped in fright. The reindeer was looking the other way.
Hellooooo I’m over here. Answer my question you freak.
:rdr:Yes, that was me. Hi, I’m Stevaroni Wonders. Who are you?
Makayla. No offense, but you look weird. You’re kind of ugly.
:rdr:I know. And you’re kind of ugly yourself.
Excuse yoooou?? I happen to be wearing a kinzstyle pink butterfly dress and very classy mary janes and a fashionable pink bow...
:rdr:I can’t see that.
Obviously...
:rdr:No, I mean I can’t see that. I can’t see. I’m blind.
What?
:rdr:I was blind when I was little. I can’t see anything. When I said that you were kind of ugly, I meant your personality was ugly. You didn’t sound like you were being nice to me. When you can’t see, all your other senses seem to be better than someone who can see. And your tone is very rude. But that’s okay. I get that a lot.

Credits!!
Makayla: Victoria the pink poodle
Stevaroni Wonders: Dancer the reindeer
Fredshrinkledink(dressed up as a girl): Tuxington the penguin
Yolanda: Sassy the lil'kinz yorkie
Servant(s): Zhu Zhu the panda and Tee Cup the monkey

Continues on next post!

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 08-15-2008 at 04:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-15-2008, 04:07 PM   #300
ilovepink509

Really? Umm, sorry. What do you mean you get that a lot?
:rdr:Being blind and everything. I’m too different and people don’t treat me like everyone else. Sometimes I wish I was just normal, like you. That’s all I ever wanted in life. But I’m enjoying myself as I am.
How do you see the keys to the piano? How can you sing so amazingly beautiful if you can’t see?
:rdr:You can be amazed at what people can do, can’t you. Actually, I was born prematurely. Since the blood vessels at the back of my eyes don’t reach the front, when I had a growth spurt my retinas detached and then I was permanently blind.
Wow. Did you write that song?
:rdr:Yes.
Can you sing that again?
Stevaroni Wonders kept singing to her, as Makayla’s eyes grew big in amazement. After talking to him for awhile, Makayla started to realize how lucky she really was. And saw that she hasn’t been appreciating the little things in her life.
:rdr:You know, you’re kind of blind too.
No I’m not! I can see fine. I don’t even have to wear ugly glasses. I have perfect vision.
:rdr:Everyone is kind of blind. We are all blind of everyday wonders. Nobody sees how fortunate they really are.
Stevaroni kept Makayla thinking all the time. Eventually she invited him back to her own home and they fell in love. Years later, they got married. All of Makayla’s friends and family questioned their relationship and thought Stevaroni was weird. But Makayla didn’t care. And one day Stevaroni said...
:rdr:Makayla...you aren't ugly anymore. You're very pretty.

They had 2 lovely kids and lived a happy life. But one day, Stevaroni didn’t see where he was going...and neither did the racing street car. His cane dropped to the concrete road and the news spread around fast. The ambulance rushed him into Dr. Quacky’s office.
Stevaroni!! Don’t go!! I learned so much from you!
And Stevaroni sang...
:rdr: ♫ We cant lose with God on our side
Well find strength in each tear we cry
From now on it will be you and i
And our ribbon in the sky
Ribbon in the sky
A ribbon in the sky for our love ♫
And slowly died away. Makayla sings that song to her two children, Yolanda and Fredshrinkledink every night. They smile happily in memory of Stevaroni. Arte stops by and showers her with presents so she tries to forget about him. But Makayla says to her father...
Dad. It is not about the materialistic items. Don’t you see? Are you blind, daddy? It’s about appreciating what you have. And love is greater than all of the presents in the world!
She donates many of her expensive items to the blind. And now Yolanda and Fredshrinkledink help the blind every week. Makayla finally learned her lesson.

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 08-15-2008 at 04:10 PM..
Closed

Tags
dancer&sky!<3, ginger+sp0ngewerehere:], great contest!, great outfits!!!~glj, in the sun, madeline will rule!, skydreamer, this contest rocks