Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-12-2008, 08:15 AM   #231
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 2 || No spots left|| Round 2 posted!||

Yep, and they haven't been on since the 10th.....
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-12-2008, 12:58 PM   #232
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

Default Re: ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 2 || No spots left|| Round 2 posted!||

Im so sorry! I will have it in soon! Today!

[Haha, what a perfect theme for my reindeer! Nice choice!]
(:

---------
Dancer is so excited! She got to do her photo shoot in her room!

Click the image to open in full size.
Here she is posing by some of her snow globes, and her Christmas tree!

Now she's guiding santa's... sleighs? Haha.

Here she is again, in her winter wonderland! She came all the way to the south pole!

This was her final shot of the day! She's showing off her indoor Christmas tree collection and her menorahs. [For some reason, the christmas tree hat didn't show, even though it was on her. sorry.]

--------------------------------------

Dancer is wearing a very festive outfit today. From her gift box shoes, to her chrismas tree hat, she is full of color. To stay warm from the cold winter wind, she's wearing a winterfest parka with comfy Green Kinz Kringle pants.

^^^^^

After the show, we snapped a shot of Dancer having some Spikey Sedge Soup, (Her favorite) with her Arte doll.

Last edited by Skydreamer; 08-12-2008 at 01:01 PM..
Skydreamer is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 01:07 PM   #233
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

Yay, you entered! Now we've all entered!
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 08-12-2008, 01:24 PM   #234
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

Yeah! Everyone's in... all we are waiting for is judging.

(and gottaluvjoe, you should really change the thread title so we know what round we're on.)

=]=]=]
Old 08-12-2008, 01:42 PM   #235
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

*drums fingers on table*

It's the most wonderful time...of the day
gottaluvjoe and in the sun will be judging
we will be waiting
to see who goes home
It's the most hap- happiest time...
It's the most hap- happiest time
of the day

LOL!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 02:45 PM   #236
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Hey guys!! I am really busy, I will try to do the results today! Sorry for the wait!!

I will also change the title when I post the results, as I said before, I am super busy!!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 03:04 PM   #237
Gift Guru

Default Re: ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 2 || No spots left|| Round 5 posted!||

Thanks joe :]

Sorry, things like that bother me. And take your time with the judging, we can wait =)
Old 08-12-2008, 04:27 PM   #238
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 2 || No spots left|| Round 5 posted!||

Can't wait for judging! LOL catchy song texas
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-12-2008, 05:25 PM   #239
Gift Guru

haha i know. i wonder who is judging today...
Old 08-12-2008, 05:51 PM   #240
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

I will be doing the judging, once In the Sun tells me who should go!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dancer&sky!<3, ginger+sp0ngewerehere:], great contest!, great outfits!!!~glj, in the sun, madeline will rule!, skydreamer, this contest rocks