Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-10-2008, 11:54 AM   #191
bonsly67
Gift Guru

Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talent
Bonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talentBonsly67 is an unparalleled talent

Default Re: ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 2 || No spots left|| Round 2 posted!||

Here's Trisha going on a date!!!!
Click the image to open in full size.
Trying to impress her date, she's wearing her Caute Cropped Jacket, Red Sunglasses, Ruby Red Slippers, her Gold Belt, and her White Jeans, She's not wearing a hat because WHite Terriers have bows and I think it goes pretty well with her outfit, so does she!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 08-10-2008, 11:56 AM   #192
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 2 || No spots left|| Round 2 posted!||

omg skydreamer you have a reindeer named dancer too? Good thing I didn't enter dancer in this contest or we'd be really confused!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 12:02 PM   #193
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Thanks everyone!!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 12:12 PM   #194
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

View Post Originally Posted by OMGitzkelseey1
omg skydreamer you have a reindeer named dancer too? Good thing I didn't enter dancer in this contest or we'd be really confused!
wow! (I think they would let one of us change webkinz)

We both have good taste in names! xD

[I will have my pictures in today, or if not, tomorrow :]
Skydreamer is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 12:16 PM   #195
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

LOL I got him at a dance recital, so I named it Dancer! LOL it's a common name. And can't wait to see your outfit texasgirl, I'm very excited! And Dancer's too! Bonsly that's a cute outfit I lovee the belt!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 12:34 PM   #196
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
Mmmkay! Let me consult Brandi...
Hello Tex!
Brandi, where is cola taking you tonight?
to the cinema cafe....it's a ne wplace down town where you can watch a movie and have a nice fancy dinner and dessert!
Sounds cool! What are you wearing?
Another round on WNTM?
Yep!
Okay...hmm...I'm not sure yet... let me go shopping....be right back!
Okie dokie! Don't spend too much!
I won't!

So, now we wait....Ho-hum-dee-da-do-dada-ling-hum-diddly-um.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~later~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye Tex
bye Tex!
Bye guys! Have fun! be back by ten!

AWWW....look at those two at the cinema cafe!

(I'm working on a photoshop project...I'll have my picture in real soon!)

There, I edited my post with my entry!
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 12:35 PM   #197
Gift Guru

Skydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to allSkydreamer is a name known to all

Dancer is very excited to go on her date! Rocky the raccoon is taking her for a romantic walk in the park. They stopped at the elephant fountain to gaze into each other's eyes... <3 <3 <3

---------------

Dancer is wearing a light, summer outfit today. It's very hot out in Webkinz World, so Dancer wore a "Pretty Purple Summer Dress" with flip flops, and a Sparkly Pink Bow.

---------------

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

To end their date, Rocky took Dancer to the local cafe. They both had a fraidy parfait. Look at them! They make such a cute couple =]

----

Last edited by Skydreamer; 08-10-2008 at 12:46 PM..
Skydreamer is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 12:53 PM   #198
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Here is Ginger getting ready to go on her date with Champ! They are going for a walk on the beach!

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 08-10-2008, 01:04 PM   #199
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Wow, good job everyone! Bump!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 2 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

Just Madeline, and Manon!

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 08-10-2008 at 01:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 01:10 PM   #200
Gifted

webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!webkinz901 is not just visiting!

Donation Award 

Here is Madeline on a date with Max. (Not)
Attached Images
File Type: jpgMadeline.JPG (6.5 KB, 0 views)
webkinz901 is offline Male
Closed

Tags
dancer&sky!<3, ginger+sp0ngewerehere:], great contest!, great outfits!!!~glj, in the sun, madeline will rule!, skydreamer, this contest rocks