Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-09-2008, 01:15 PM   #181
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 2 || No spots left|| Round 2 posted!||

Sorry, I was making a HUUUUGE thread. Here is Manon!
Click the image to open in full size.
Sorry again for being late!
Yoshi is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 08-09-2008, 02:44 PM   #182
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Default Re: ||~~ WI Next Top Model ~~|| Season 2 || No spots left|| Round 2 posted!||

Thanks oshi!
gottaluvjoe is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 02:49 PM   #183
golasso
Gifted

Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!Yoshi is the cats pajamas!

I can't wait for the results!
Yoshi is offline Male
Old 08-09-2008, 02:54 PM   #184
Gifted

gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art
gottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of artgottaluvjoe is a work of art

Once In the Sun tells me who she thinks should leave, I will post the results!!
Old 08-09-2008, 05:53 PM   #185
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

Ok, Gottaluvjoe! I will PM you

---------- In The Sun added 1 Minutes and 4 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by OMGitzkelseey1
Where's Victoria in that judging? I'm assuming she's safe because it looks like you kept everybody but I'm making sure. Is she moving to the next round?
Yea, She is safe...Rawr! I can't belive I forgot her! Lol! you won best Model

Last edited by In The Sun; 08-09-2008 at 05:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 07:02 PM   #186
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Whoaa, thank you sooo much! You almost scared me because she wasn't in there! LOL I thought she was disqualified before or something. Thanks again

---------- OMGitzkelseey1 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

I can't wait for judging!

Last edited by OMGitzkelseey1; 08-09-2008 at 07:02 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-09-2008, 10:34 PM   #187
To the invisible (:
Webkinz :)

In The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to beholdIn The Sun is a splendid one to behold

GOttaluvjoe is doing judging this tiime
In The Sun is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 11:18 AM   #188
Gifted

Welcome everyone to this round of judging!!! You all did a wonderful job, but while some of you did fantastic, others of you slacked!

Trisha- We liked your outfit, we felt that the green shirt and hat added a lot, however you need to be a tad bit more creative!

Brandi- You had creativity down this round, good job!!

Magical- Being in the bottom two last week, we expected you to step it up. We felt that your outfit lacked creativity, and if we didn't know what the round was, we would have thought she was jogging!!

Ginger- You had a good idea in mind, but didn't exactly follow through. We expected a little more creativity from you, but otherwise your outfit looked great!

Dancer- Your outfit was fantastic!!! We loved the touch of the jeans!! We love the band choice too, we figured that someone would choose that band!

Madeline- You did very good this round, we loved that you were punky yet girly, that added a lot to the outfit!! Nice job!

Victoria- Once again, your outfit leaves us speechless!! You used creativity, your outfit looked fantastic! All we can say is WOW!

Manon- You look great!! You could have used a little more creativity, but otherwise, you nailed it! Fantastic Job!!

Trisha
Spoiler: show
You are safe!!!

Brandi
Moving on!!!

Magical
Bottom Two!

Ginger
Bottom Two!!

Dancer
We will see you next round!!

Madeline
Staying in!!

Victoria
Congrats on staying!

Manon
Look forward to seeing you next round!

The bottom two are Ginger and Magical!!!!!

Sadly

BigItUpGirl will be leaving us this round!!!!

Congrats Ginger on staying!!!

Next round:

This round you must dress up your webkinz like they are going on a date. You must dress up your webkinz as the correct gender, if you don't you will be marked down points!!!!!
Old 08-10-2008, 11:46 AM   #189
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Thanks for keeping me! Victoria is on more of a "casual" date to a restaurant. Her boyfriend has some fashion issues, but Victoria looks super cute!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 08-10-2008, 11:46 AM   #190
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Mmmkay! Let me consult Brandi...
Hello Tex!
Brandi, where is cola taking you tonight?
to the cinema cafe....it's a ne wplace down town where you can watch a movie and have a nice fancy dinner and dessert!
Sounds cool! What are you wearing?
Another round on WNTM?
Yep!
Okay...hmm...I'm not sure yet... let me go shopping....be right back!
Okie dokie! Don't spend too much!
I won't!

So, now we wait....Ho-hum-dee-da-do-dada-ling-hum-diddly-um.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~later~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bye Tex
bye Tex!
Bye guys! Have fun! be back by ten!

AWWW....look at those two at the cinema cafe!

(I'm working on a photoshop project...I'll have my picture in real soon!)

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 08-10-2008 at 12:33 PM..
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
dancer&sky!<3, ginger+sp0ngewerehere:], great contest!, great outfits!!!~glj, in the sun, madeline will rule!, skydreamer, this contest rocks