Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-10-2011, 09:59 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

lovethemavatars has disabled reputation

Default { ~ | M.i.a's | N.e.x.t | T.o.p | G.r.a.p.h.i.c | M.a.k.e.r | ~ } Round 1

{ ~ Sign-Ups ~ }

|
Welcome|
Hey everyone! Thanks for signing up, and now we are ready to begin round one! *I will accept a few people who want to enter, since this is the first round. Just submit your entry and give your nickname.*(:

|Topic|
Butterflies! You can do anything that has to do with butterflies.

|Requirements|
It must be a banner.
It must be at least 500x300.
It cannot be bigger than 500x400.

|Rules|
I already listed these, but here they are, just as a reminder.(;
~~~
Commit Yourself - If you are going to join and not stay committed, I won't be happy. I will still give immunity, but I will only give you immunity *one* time. If you use all your immunity up cause you don't like the topic, then really need to use it, I will make no exceptions, so use it wisely.
Stay Positive - Sometimes having a bad attitude can making what you're doing worse, because you don't really care. So try to have a good attitude about what you are doing.
Be Nice - Don't put others down. Making fun of someone's graphic is not okay. Even if they are very proud of it, it may make them feel bad over time.
Make Your Graphic - I will not allow you to order your graphic at someone's shop and use it. That's stealing and claiming it as your own.

|Graphic Makers|
Next round, we will use just the nicknames(;
[
Click the image to open in full size.] Skye - PeaceLoveGaGa
[
Click the image to open in full size.] Miss S - sportslover
[
Click the image to open in full size.] Lily - lilkinza
[
Click the image to open in full size.] Kaylee - cocotruper
[
Click the image to open in full size.] Bree - luv2writeNS
[
Click the image to open in full size.] SWW - SheWhoWrites
[
Click the image to open in full size.] Sour - sourpatch112
[
Click the image to open in full size.] Alexis - luckypleo
[
Click the image to open in full size.] Kat - Katzilla

|Deadline|
Thursday, November 17th
8:00p.m. KinzTime
~~~
If you can get your entry in before the due date, that would be great, and we could start round two earlier.
~~~
*There will be elimination.*

|Symbols|
Click the image to open in full size.= Finished And Posted Graphic
Click the image to open in full size.= Have Not Finished Graphic
... = Complications With Graphic
Click the image to open in full size.= Immunity
Click the image to open in full size.= Eliminated
Click the image to open in full size.= Dropped Out

Last edited by lovethemavatars; 11-17-2011 at 02:03 PM..
lovethemavatars is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-10-2011, 10:03 PM   #2
lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!

Default Re: { ~ | M.i.a's | N.e.x.t | T.o.p | G.r.a.p.h.i.c | M.a.k.e.r | ~ } Round 1

Ok ill get started

One question....if everyone gets their entry in before the 19 will you start the elimination/next round before the 19? Thanks
lilkinza is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 10:07 PM   #3

Default Re: { ~ | M.i.a's | N.e.x.t | T.o.p | G.r.a.p.h.i.c | M.a.k.e.r | ~ } Round 1

View Post Originally Posted by lilkinza
Ok ill get started

One question....if everyone gets their entry in before the 19 will you start the elimination/next round before the 19? Thanks
I sure will.(;
Old 11-10-2011, 10:20 PM   #4

cocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talent

Ooh, fun! I'll get started!
Question.. Since there are only 4 of us, unless others join, does that mean there will only be 4 rounds?
Old 11-10-2011, 10:35 PM   #5

View Post Originally Posted by cocotruper
Ooh, fun! I'll get started!
Question.. Since there are only 4 of us, unless others join, does that mean there will only be 4 rounds?
3 rounds as of now, yes.(;
Old 11-10-2011, 10:52 PM   #6
lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!lilkinza is not just visiting!

almost done
lilkinza is offline Female
Old 11-10-2011, 11:09 PM   #7

cocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talentcocotruper has lots of talent

Finished! It didn't turn out exactly how I wanted, but I still like it. Here it is-
Click the image to open in full size.
Simple elegance, as they say. xD
I know, its simple. But I think its really pretty! I had to re-size the main picture, but it didn't deform it, thankfully. I faded another picture of butterflies into the background, added text using the font Taylor Swift (from some place online. xD) and ta da! Done. I was going to add this really pretty texture that just made it perfect, but it made the quality of the entire thing really.. weird.
Oh, and its exactly 500x400
Anyway, that's my entry!

Last edited by cocotruper; 11-10-2011 at 11:13 PM..
Old 11-11-2011, 08:34 AM   #8

View Post Originally Posted by lilkinza
almost done
Yay!

Finished! It didn't turn out exactly how I wanted, but I still like it. Here it is-
Simple elegance, as they say. xD
I know, its simple. But I think its really pretty! I had to re-size the main picture, but it didn't deform it, thankfully. I faded another picture of butterflies into the background, added text using the font Taylor Swift (from some place online. xD) and ta da! Done. I was going to add this really pretty texture that just made it perfect, but it made the quality of the entire thing really.. weird.
Oh, and its exactly 500x400
Anyway, that's my entry!
Cool! Sounds like it took some time to decide on what to do. Haha.
It looks really pretty, and congrats on being the first one in, Kaylee!(:
Old 11-11-2011, 08:42 AM   #9

Thanks! I can't wait to see the other entries.
I haven't seen much of the other contestants graphics, but I know for a fact that there is NO way I'm beating Skye. xD
EDIT--
I messed up on my banner! Are we allowed tiny redo's? I typed fluttery instead of flutter.. Its supposed to be this-
Could this please be my entry instead of the other one?

Last edited by cocotruper; 11-11-2011 at 11:37 AM..
Old 11-11-2011, 01:43 PM   #10

Thanks! I can't wait to see the other entries.
I haven't seen much of the other contestants graphics, but I know for a fact that there is NO way I'm beating Skye. xD
EDIT--
I messed up on my banner! Are we allowed tiny redo's? I typed fluttery instead of flutter.. Its supposed to be this-
Could this please be my entry instead of the other one?
Of course it can be your entry. Mistakes happen - trust me, I know.d:
I know, Skye is REALLY good. I'm always like, "She's in this NTGM, too?! I'm gonna lose..." Lol!
Closed

Tags
dream.out.loud<3, mia♥