Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2008, 05:24 PM   #1
pandagirl242
Gifted

koalagirl242 is a jewel in the roughkoalagirl242 is a jewel in the rough

Default [SOLVED] Win a Retired Chocolate Ribbon HERE!! All you have to do is answer TRIVIA!

Hey everybody! Welcome to the Trivia Contest where the first person to get all of these correct wins a CHOCOLATE RIBBON!! These are now impossible to get, also known as a retired food!
So come on everyone! Give it your best shot and you just might win!

Also please include your webkinz world username in your entry. If you don't, I'm afraid I that I can't give you your prize!

GOOD LUCK!

:goo::husky:
:koala::lion::rdr::seal::rbt:
Trivia:
1. Fill in the blank: In the year ______, Fernidand Magellan was born in _________. (Country)
Name the time period that dinosaurs lived in.
2. Where did Martin Luther King, Jr. deliver his"I Have a Dream" speech?
3. Who was the 27th president of the U.S.?

4. What day is Webkinz Day? What year did Webkinz begin?

Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2008, 05:26 PM   #2
Pony326

Default Re: Win a Retired Chocolate Ribbon HERE!! All you have to do is answer TRIVIA!

The chocolate ribbon isen't retired... I have 19
Old 01-05-2008, 05:45 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

super_gal_diva is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Win a Retired Chocolate Ribbon HERE!! All you have to do is answer TRIVIA!

1)1480 sabrosa,Protugal

dinosaures lived in the Age of the reptiles Triassic,jurassic,cretaceouse

2)At Ebennerzer baptist church

3)woodrow wilson

4)April,29 2005
lilgal444 is my username on webkinz

---------- super_gal_diva added 0 Minutes and 23 Seconds later ----------

soo did i win???????

Last edited by super_gal_diva; 01-05-2008 at 05:45 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-05-2008, 05:48 PM   #4
Gifted

Charlielver96 is an unknown quantity at this point

Webkinz came out in 2005, Magellan was born spring 1480, Mactan Island, Phillipines, dinosaurs were Triassic-Jurassic-Cretaceous, Martin...Washington D.C.,William Howard Taft 27th prez, April 23rd Webkinz Day.

Charlielver96
Old 01-05-2008, 05:52 PM   #5
clemsonfan1206

1. Fill in the blank: In the year ___1480___, Fernidand Magellan was born in __northern Potugal_______. (Country)
Name the time period that dinosaurs lived in. Triassic (that was 1 of them)
2. Where did Martin Luther King, Jr. deliver his"I Have a Dream" speech? delivered 28 August 1963, at the Lincoln Memorial, Washington D.C.
3. Who was the 27th president of the U.S.?Woodrow Wilson

4. What day is Webkinz Day? What year did Webkinz begin? April 29th, 2005

pm me if im correct
Old 01-05-2008, 06:04 PM   #6
Rage&Love
Gifted

arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!
arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!arodfan727 has rep to infinity and beyond!

#1 1480 Portugal
#2 Lincoln Memorial, Washington D.C., USA
#3 Woodrow Wilson
#4 April, 28, 2005

im arodfan727 on WW
arodfan727 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2008, 06:07 PM   #7
GlorisPetz
Webkinz :)

GlorisPetz is an unknown quantity at this point

1. Fill in the blank: In the year 1480, Fernidand Magellan was born in Portugal. (Country)
Name the time period that dinosaurs lived in.
Jurassic, Triassic, and Cretaceous periods

2. Where did Martin Luther King, Jr. deliver his"I Have a Dream" speech? Washington D.C.
3. Who was the 27th president of the U.S.?

William Henry Taft
4. What day is Webkinz Day? What year did Webkinz begin? on April 29th - it began in 2005

username is: GlorisPetz
Old 01-05-2008, 06:09 PM   #8
clemsonfan1206

my username is syd1206
Old 01-06-2008, 04:20 PM   #9
pandagirl242
Gifted

koalagirl242 is a jewel in the roughkoalagirl242 is a jewel in the rough

Clemsonfan1206 is the winner! You win a chocolate ribbon. I will send it to you soon.
Closed