Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2008, 06:25 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

LilNemoFish101 is on a distinguished road

Exclamation Re: Who has the best looking room?

I want to enter, but i don't know how to upload the pics of my rooms. Can you tell me how to get the pics on this website. Please I'm despreate.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2008, 06:25 PM   #12
reach4astar

Default Re: Who has the best looking room?

These are in my other son's home:

Dakota was invited over to play piano for the girls. Say hi to Emily (waiving), Katherine, and Madison!
Click the image to open in full size.

Dakota then dropped by to play a game of checkers with Abby. That's Ashley waiving to us!

Dakota ended his day by stopping by to watch TV with his friends Tony & Drake, who are in a fierce battle of Skunksweeper!

Once again, thanks for looking!
Old 01-05-2008, 06:27 PM   #13
doggie313

doggie313 is an unknown quantity at this point

can u tell me how to get a pic of my webkinz room on here bc i dont kno how so please?
Old 01-05-2008, 06:27 PM   #14
llama
ps118jlg has a spectacular aura about

click here for it
ps118jlg is offline Female
Old 01-05-2008, 06:36 PM   #15
reach4astar

View Post Originally Posted by LilNemoFish101
I want to enter, but i don't know how to upload the pics of my rooms. Can you tell me how to get the pics on this website. Please I'm despreate.
I think there are probably some general instructions on this topic posted on this site, but here's a condensed "lesson":
1. Start with a screen capture (a still photo of your room). Do this by getting everything in your room ready, then hit the "Print Scrn" button that is above the number pad on your keyboard (it is right after the F12 function button on mine). Now the picture is on your clipboard in your computer.
2. Open up a graphics program. (Paint is included with Windows computers, or you may have something like Microsoft Digital Suite, or Photoshop Elements). Open a blank document in that program, and choose File>>Paste.
3. Crop off the parts of your picture you don't want (follow your program instructions for cropping).
4. Save the cropped photo for Web or Email format (this will save you on the size of the file; photos posted on the web need only be 72 dpi, because that's the maximum screen resolution of any computer at present -- your program may have an option to save a copy for the web that will automatically do this, in a JPG format).
5. Upload the photo to a photo sharing service. (I use imageshack.us, but there are many free sites for this purpose). Take the URL they give you for the photo, and insert it in your post by clicking on the photo icon above the message box (the small square with the mountains & sun). Finish your message and post!

Hope that helps! It is a useful skill to know, that's for sure! PM me if you need help!
Old 01-05-2008, 06:52 PM   #16
Hannah359
Gifted

Hannah359 is an unknown quantity at this point

---------- Hannah359 added 3 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

---------- Hannah359 added 0 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

First Diner
Second Unicorn Room

Last edited by Hannah359; 01-05-2008 at 06:52 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-05-2008, 08:46 PM   #17

LilNemoFish101 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by reach4astar
I think there are probably some general instructions on this topic posted on this site, but here's a condensed "lesson":
1. Start with a screen capture (a still photo of your room). Do this by getting everything in your room ready, then hit the "Print Scrn" button that is above the number pad on your keyboard (it is right after the F12 function button on mine). Now the picture is on your clipboard in your computer.
2. Open up a graphics program. (Paint is included with Windows computers, or you may have something like Microsoft Digital Suite, or Photoshop Elements). Open a blank document in that program, and choose File>>Paste.
3. Crop off the parts of your picture you don't want (follow your program instructions for cropping).
4. Save the cropped photo for Web or Email format (this will save you on the size of the file; photos posted on the web need only be 72 dpi, because that's the maximum screen resolution of any computer at present -- your program may have an option to save a copy for the web that will automatically do this, in a JPG format).
5. Upload the photo to a photo sharing service. (I use imageshack.us, but there are many free sites for this purpose). Take the URL they give you for the photo, and insert it in your post by clicking on the photo icon above the message box (the small square with the mountains & sun). Finish your message and post!

Hope that helps! It is a useful skill to know, that's for sure! PM me if you need help!

I did tried pressing the prtscrn button thing and the mouse arrow just kept blinking

---------- LilNemoFish101 added 94 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

This is my DINING ROOM/PARTY ROOM! ENJOY

Last edited by LilNemoFish101; 01-05-2008 at 08:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-05-2008, 08:56 PM   #18

penguinluver is an unknown quantity at this point

please pm me if i win!!!!
i hope hope hope u like it, it's my club/hangout room
penguinluver )}i{(
Old 01-05-2008, 08:57 PM   #19

penguinluver is an unknown quantity at this point

sorry i forgot to attach it here it is
Attached Images
File Type: jpgcoolieo room.jpg (110.8 KB, 15 views)
Old 01-05-2008, 09:01 PM   #20
If You Want It, Ask
Gifted

webbyz484Jussy will become famous soon enough

ok just a sec i have one it is my day care it is awesome i love it just a sec i will post it
Closed