Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-14-2008, 10:19 PM   #191
Wellowie
Webkinz :)

Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!Wellowie is the bees knees!

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Next Top Model! NO more entries needed! still come on in and root for your faves! see you inside!

Okay here's my entry. i really regret selling my gold/ silver ( i had both for some reason) kinzstyle dress right now. so lets seee what i can do ^.-

Click the image to open in full size.

---------- Wellowie added 2 Minutes and 37 Seconds later ----------

Cowie voted for Ashlyn for prom queen and is glad she won the crown ^.-

Last edited by Wellowie; 02-14-2008 at 10:19 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Wellowie is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-15-2008, 04:15 PM   #192
I love

LilWeb123 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Webkinz Insider's Next Top Model! NO more entries needed! still come on in and root for your faves! see you inside!

heres my disney world one:

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 02-15-2008, 04:20 PM   #193
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

its not working.
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 02-15-2008, 05:08 PM   #194
Pony326

Wat are the results??
Old 02-15-2008, 05:12 PM   #195
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

Hello everyone! Here are the results for this week's round, Round 2! Here is what the judges have to say....

First is ... Cupcake!

Biancathedog with Petunia the :pig: ~ "I was looking for something with a little more 'pizzazz'. I saw none in your outfit. I really think that you could of done a lot better."

OceanBluue with Chocolate the ~ "I absolutely LOVED your outfit! Even though the top should of not been so close of a color to your fur ... I still loved it because I personally LOVE the Jean Vest!"

"So I am sorry to say, but Biancathedog with Petunia ..... you are eliminated from the contest."

Second is ... Lassie!

Wellowie with Cowie the ~ "I really loved your oufit. But, I thought it could definitely could of had a lot more to it. Although, I wouldn't mind walking into the Dance like that, I still did not LOVE it."

kittypower with Ashlyn the :clyde: ~ "I really, really, REALLY LOVED your outfit!!! It was just perfect! If you, no, ANY girl walkied into the Dance like that ... they would be a HUGE phenomenenon!"

"So I had a REALLY tough decision to make, but I am SUPER SORRY for Wellowie and Cowie, for they did not make the cut this week, you are eliminated."

Third ... Snow White!

Moana with Princess the ~ "I loved your outfit even though I wasn't too happy with the jeans... When you are excercising, you should not wear jeans. But I did LOVE your outfit!"

fuzzypenguin with Dancer the :ccat: ~ "OMG! I LOVED it! You had just the right amount of accessories and the sunglasses were perfect if you were going to take a walk! I will have to go to the W-Shop later!"

richeyrox12 with Jakie the ~ "You did not enter the right picture and didn't change the picture to the right one."

"I am sad that I have to eliminate someone, but it will be richeyrox12 with Jakie."

Last but not Least ... Emily!

kikiusa with Snowball the ~ "Even though the outfit did not match, I still LOVED the creativity for MGM studios!"

gnomie13035 with Francis Slocum the Lil ~ "The outfit did not appeal to me that much... Although, you did include the Princess Hat which did add a little bit more pizzazz and the Ballet top was great to.. But the Jeans totally took away from the outfit. Don't get me wrong, but I LOVE Cuffed Jeans!"

Pony326 with Lilac the :husky: ~ "TOO CUTE! The first thing that came to my head was ADORABLE! No Princess should NOT have that in their wardrobe! Great Job!"

LilWeb123 with Misty the :ccat: ~ "I really did like the outfit, don't get me wrong, but it wasn't Disney themed enough..."

"I am SO SORRY to say but ... LilWeb123 and Misty are out.. I am SO SORRY!"

So... Thanks to those 4 people for all their participation but

~Biancathedog with Petunia the Pig
~Wellowie with Cowie the Cow
~richeyrox12 with Jakie
~LilWeb123 with Misty

... are all eliminated! Sorry! We will see the other 7 this next week!

---------- sp0ngeb0br0cksny added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

i just posted them

Last edited by sp0ngeb0br0cksny; 02-15-2008 at 05:12 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-15-2008, 06:38 PM   #196
I love

LilWeb123 is on a distinguished road

its ok that im eliminated i just couldnt think of something really 'pizzzazzz'
Old 02-15-2008, 07:07 PM   #197
Pony326

Click links!

#1 ~ You get invited to the most POPULAREST pet's party! But you need to get an outfit together to make an AWSOME impression during this party! What do you wear?

http://i29.tinypic.com/2w6yqrm.jpg

#2 ~ Your pet gets chosen to be in a Webkinz Guitar Hero videogame and your pet needs to wear a "Punk Rocker" outfit.... What do you wear?

http://i27.tinypic.com/k0pr40.jpg

#3 ~ It's picture day at school and you are also getting a full body picture, not just a head shot. What do wear?

http://i31.tinypic.com/14u7vcj.jpg

#4 ~ Your pet is asked to be a model for Hollister. What do you wear, spending LESS than 700KC?

http://i27.tinypic.com/xe0d3r.jpg
Old 02-15-2008, 07:52 PM   #198
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

wow! great outfits!
Old 02-15-2008, 08:00 PM   #199
Pony326

Thanx! I had some trouble wit the school pic one, but I think it's desent
Old 02-16-2008, 09:38 AM   #200
my mom says im
Gifted

fuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the roughfuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the rough

#1 ~ You get invited to the most POPULAREST pet's party! But you need to get an outfit together to make an AWSOME impression during this party! What do you wear?

#2 ~ Your pet gets chosen to be in a Webkinz Guitar Hero videogame and your pet needs to wear a "Punk Rocker" outfit.... What do you wear?

#3 ~ It's picture day at school and you are also getting a full body picture, not just a head shot. What do wear?

#4 ~ Your pet is asked to be a model for Hollister. What do you wear, spending LESS than 700KC?

They are in order!

Last edited by fuzzypenguin7; 10-09-2008 at 05:58 PM..
fuzzypenguin7 is offline Female
Closed