Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-06-2008, 03:21 PM   #1
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default [SOLVED] NAMING CONTEST!!

Ready for a contest? YOU CAME HERE!

Name my new gold and white cat AND my koala. There is a twist though. I pick the person with great names for BOTH. That person must only pick ONE of their names to be the winner and then they pick the other. CONFUSING? LOOKY HERE:

Justin, Wendy, and FIA post. I like BOTH of Justin's names for a gold and white cat and the koala. His favorite name is the cat's name so he then gets to pick the koala's name from either Wendy or FIA. Wendy's koala name gets picked.

IF you are the winner ( like Justin in the example ) you get 3 PSFs. If you are the picked one (like Wendy in the example) you get 2 PSFs.

No being rude and TRY not to post the same names. If you do it's okay but if there is like 3 pages just run through them before you post.

THEY ARE BOTH LIL KINZ AND THE KOALA IS A BOY AND THE G&W CAT IS A GIRL!! :koala:

No Human Names please! You can enter as many names as you want!

Last edited by Geminicat21; 02-06-2008 at 04:18 PM..
Geminicat21 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2008, 04:05 PM   #2
I♥PeteTownshend and
Webkinz :)

Sparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledgeSparky1109 flows towards the sea of knowledge

Default Re: NAMING CONTEST!!

Koala names
Darwin
Irwin
Mel
Sergio
Lance
Cliff
Cliffton
Claude
Clyde

G&W cat names
Leela
lola
lucy
kaiti
karleigh
claudia
Claire
Clara
Sasha
Mandy
Mindy

How are these
Sparky1109 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 04:18 PM   #3
Gift Guru

Geminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledgeGeminicat21 flows towards the sea of knowledge

good names - i updated my perfences though. You can enter as many times as you want.
Old 02-06-2008, 04:22 PM   #4
Gifted
paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!paws is the cats pajamas!

Koala-
Windsor
G&W-
Charity (ok maybe its a human name but..)
Muffin
paws is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 04:22 PM   #5
tappercosmo9

star2bee56781 is an unknown quantity at this point

cat-goldie lox
koala-boomer
Old 02-06-2008, 06:45 PM   #6
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by paws
Koala-
Windsor
G&W-
Charity (ok maybe its a human name but..)
Muffin
Charity is really cute. I wouldn't call it a human name but it could be. But's a good one! I ♥ it. Maybe!! i will lyk
Old 02-06-2008, 08:59 PM   #7
kkay1995
baugirls8195 is an unknown quantity at this point

G&W: Shimmer, Venus, Candy, Marney, Caridee, Cassidy, Cynthiana, Jean, Leilani
Koala: Yoda, Geno, Jonas, Rosland, Linus, Snoopy,

---------- baugirls8195 added 1 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

or Sunshine

---------- baugirls8195 added 6 Minutes and 1 Seconds later ----------

Hello are you there?!?!?!?

Last edited by baugirls8195; 02-06-2008 at 08:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
baugirls8195 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 09:04 PM   #8

heartsxlove is an unknown quantity at this point

G and W cat name-
cindy
loulou
chasidy
repunzel
sally
Koala name-
joey
darwin
sam
tony
randy
patrick
eugine
Old 02-06-2008, 09:57 PM   #9
Gift Guru

great names but i found a great name by just talking to my friend. Thanks for the names though.
Closed