Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-01-2008, 03:28 PM   #1
sporty4144
Gifted

sporty4144 is on a distinguished road

Default [SOLVED] Name my POTM cow!!!! 2 PSFs for winner!

Hey Everyone!!!!!
I have a POTM cow just waiting to be signed on and I can't think of
a name for HIM. Please help!!!!
Ok, for the prizes...
1st: 2 PSFs
Runner-UP: 1 PSF

You can choose from these!
:rdr:!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(sorry I know its not much)

Let the Names BEGIN!!!!!

Sponsored Links
Old 02-01-2008, 03:29 PM   #2
musketeer1994
Webkinz :)

webkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the roughwebkinzloverxoxo<3 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Name my POTM cow!!!! 2 PSFs for winner!

MooMoo!!!!!!!!
Old 02-01-2008, 03:31 PM   #3
sarahcie
Gifted

sarahcie is on a distinguished road

Kraft. Like the macoroni! BLue Box! Yay artificaial cheese!
Old 02-01-2008, 03:33 PM   #4
iloveyouu, (:
Gifted

MrsNickJonas♥ has a spectacular aura aboutMrsNickJonas♥ has a spectacular aura about

I call my mom, Moomoo! hah!
Girl:
Gaile
Jacee
Rachel
Happy (I know random... awkward.. (Joe Jonas moment! hah!)

Boy:
Griffin
Bob (HAH!)
Carl
Jake

Hope ya like them
-
MrsNickJonas♥ is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 03:34 PM   #5
sarahcie
Gifted

sarahcie is on a distinguished road

Congratulations on your brand new cow! I am toatlly sure that yuo and HE will have a ton of fun!
If I win please pm me, and thank you soo much for holding such a wonderful contest. Actually, if I win, name it Kraft and give the PSf to someone else. If not, enjoy your time together!
Old 02-01-2008, 03:35 PM   #6
sporty4144
Gifted

lol! Thanks for the names!
Keep them coming!
Old 02-01-2008, 03:36 PM   #7
DawnClan loyalty
Gifted

Kiwi Krazy is on a distinguished road

Mr. Moo
Milkyway
Milkshake
Cheese
Parmesean
Ceaser

Hope you like them!
Kiwi Krazy is offline Female
Old 02-01-2008, 03:39 PM   #8
pinkybabe321
Webkinz :)

pinkybabey is an unknown quantity at this point

Oreo
Hommie
Cupcake
Milkymoo
Gutterball
A.J
Nick
Joe
Kevin
Ryan
Zach
Bubbles
Micky
Brandon
Zeck
Jason
Thumberland
Jim
Owen
Antonio
Alex
Ricky
Micheal
Mr. MCow
PetOrTheMoocow
ahahahaha POTM is the letters in pink hahahaha
James
Jackson
Ricco

i hope this is enouff cant wait till you log it in!
Old 02-01-2008, 03:41 PM   #9
sporty4144
Gifted

Oooo! I like milkyway, and ceaser! I never thought of those!
Keep it comin!!!

---------- sporty4144 added 1 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

Thats an idea! P.O.T.M.

Last edited by sporty4144; 02-01-2008 at 03:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 02-01-2008, 03:41 PM   #10
google65
Gifted

webkinzss2 is on a distinguished road

ok here we go:

Pet NamePet TypeName MeaningGenderricardioCow...MalesebastianCow...MalecooperCow...MalemilesCow...MaledonkeyCowFunny looking...MalepattyCowCow...FemalecolleenCowOutty girl...EitherdazyCowSweet...FemalecarmelleCowCarmel (she must be ...FemaleburgerCowMeat...Malecookies n' creamCowBlack & white cow...EitheroreoCowBlack & white cow...Eithere.l. fudgeCowBrown and white cow...Eitheranna mayCow......FemalerustyCow...MalesnowflakeCow...EitherpatchesCow...Eithersuzy girlCow...FemaleprancerCow...MalejerryCow...Eitherbilly-bobCow...Malebig redCowBig red gum!!!!!...MalefijiCowA beautiful island.....Femalec.b (country boy)CowLive out in the coun...MaleeskimoCowLook like a ...EitherdarcyCowBeautiful...MalemooCow...Eitherdinky dooCow...Femalem&mCowMiracle may...FemaledaisyCowFlower...FemalebubbaCowWhat a loving animal...Malemr.moo mooCow...MalecharlliteCow...FemalepuzzleCow...MaleFusiCowBananas...FemaleFisiCowBlossom...FemaleFipeCowBright...FemaleFihakiCowBraid of flowers...FemaleFielikiCowWanting to be clean...FemaleFetuuCowStar...FemaleFatuimoanaCowWreaths...FemaleEliliCowPeriwinkle...FemaleOsileaniCowSpeaks up...MaleNiuteiCowCoconut free...MaleManutapuCowSacred bird...MaleManuetoafaCowA bird in the desert...MaleLisiateCowBrave king...MaleLimuCowSeaweed...MaleLepoloCowAttractive...MaleLeoCowProtect...Male
Pet NamePet TypeName MeaningGenderKeleptCowFaithful...MaleKefuCowBlond hair...MaleKaumavaeCowSplit up...MaleIongiCowYoung...MaleFolauCowTravel...MalePuaCowFlowering tree...FemaleOfaCowLove...EitherMaataCowLady...FemaleHalapuaCowRoad near trees...MaleFanuaCowLand...FemaleFalakikaCowMat...FemaleFaivaCowGame...FemaleAhopomeeCowDance at night...FemaleAholoCowPlenty...FemaleAholelieCowGood day...FemaleAhiaCowEnticement...FemaleAhauanoCowPeople...FemaleAfuvaleCowMulberry tree...FemaleAfeiCowWrap around...FemaleTavaCowTree with fruit...EitherSaulaCowTo request...EitherPesekavaCowSong about kava...MaleNauleoCowObservant...MaleNataneCowGift...MaleMaluCowBreeze...MaleMaloCowWinner...EitherMakalohiCowSlate...MaleManaseCowForgetful...MaleLeniCowNow...MaleLauakiCowBest...MaleLatuhilangCowLeader in the sky...MaleLatavaoCowHomebody...MaleKaufanaCowBow...MaleKatoaCowComplete...MaleKapaCowAttack...MaleKalikauCowAthletic...MaleInokeCowDevoted...MaleIkaniCowSmall hot headed chi...MaleIkamalohiCowFish...MaleIkaleCowEagle...MaleHalatoaCowThe grove of trees...MaleHalapoloCowPlace where chili pe...MaleFilimoeikaCowShark's enemy...MaleFeletiCowPeace...MaleFekitoaCowTwo men gather...MaleFeiloCowFamiliar...MaleFautaveCowTall trees...MaleFauikiCowSmall trees...MaleFauCowTree...MaleVeaCowChief...Male
Pet NamePet TypeName MeaningGenderValuCowEight...MaleTankCowGod of the sky...MaleTangaloaCowBig Stomach...MaleTanakiCowKeep score...MaleTanafaCowDrumbeat...MaleTahiCowOcean...MaleSamisoniCowSun...MaleSamaniCowSalmon...MalePalauniCowBrown...MalePalakiCowBlack...MaleMafiuliuliCowDark skinned winner...MaleMafitevaCowWhite skinned winner...MaleMafileokavekaCowWinner...MaleMafiCowAttractive winner...MaleLangiloaCowStorm...MaleLangileaCowThunder...MaleLafiCowConcealed...MaleKalaniCowGallon...MaleKakauCowSwim...MaleKailahiCowTo gorge...MaleKaihauCowLeader...MaleKahoCowArrow...MaleHafokaCowBig...MaleFangatuaCowWrestle...MaleFangalokaCowBeach...MaleFaleakaCowHouse of plants...MaleFaleCowHouse...MaleFaipaCowBait the hook...MaleFaingaCowConfront...MaleValaCowLoincloth...MaleUhilaCowLightening...MaleUataCowHe who serves God...MaleTeoCowGift from God...MaleMaasiCowMarch...MaleMaanaCowHis...MaleMaakeCowWarrior...MaleMeliameCowBitter...FemaleMailiCowBreeze...FemaleMalieCowLucky...FemaleLuteCowFriend...FemaleLosakiCowTo Meet...FemaleLosaCowRosa...FemaleLesieliCowLamb...FemaleKetiCowPure...FemaleFineongoCowBeautiful woman...FemaleFineevaCowGabby women...Female
webkinzss2 is offline Male
Closed