Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2007, 10:47 AM   #1
Webkinz :)

aligatoralicat is on a distinguished road

Default [SOLVED] Most Creative Kitchen Contest - Ends 11-10-07 Win PSF & Secret Recipe Food!!

Hello Everyone!! This contest is for the most creative and original kitchen! Post your pics on here, and I will choose the three winners! This contest will end 11-10-07 at noon (Webkinz time), and I will post the winners when it's over.

Read The Rules Before Posting Please (if you don't follow the rules, you won't be eligible to win!):

1. One entry per person, please.
2. No copying other people's ideas.
3. You may use any items you wish; I am looking for original ideas and creativity, so use your imagination!
4. No Diner themes, please! (You may use diner theme items, as long as the entire room isn't done with only the diner theme.)
5. Please include in your post: your WW name, and your choice of 3 PSFs in case you win (make sure the first two are your two choices for second place as well)!

1st place will win:
3 PSFs (your choice) from :goo::koala:

2nd place will win:

2 PSFs (your choice) from the list above and Special Recipe food Galactic Gumball
Click the image to open in full size.

3rd place will win:

3 Special Recipe foods - Wacky Grazzdotazz, Sundae Driver, and Jellamazoo Jiggle

HAVE FUN!!!!!!! I look forward to seeing your ideas!
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2007, 10:49 AM   #2
AskMe4It
Gifted

SkyDM is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Most Creative Kitchen Contest - Ends 11-10-07 Win PSF & Secret Recipe Food!!

Sounds like a fun and interesting contests ... Good Luck to everyone!!

Here is my little kitchen, Pink Puff (Poodle) and Huskinz (Husky) are mulling over recipes!

WW ID: Sky DM
3 PSFs: Frog, Pug, Pink Poodle

Last edited by SkyDM; 11-05-2007 at 11:25 AM.. Reason: adding picture
Old 11-05-2007, 12:39 PM   #3
Taniko1

Madusangel45 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Most Creative Kitchen Contest - Ends 11-10-07 Win PSF & Secret Recipe Food!!

here is mine

---------- Madusangel45 added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

wait let me make mines bigger

Last edited by Madusangel45; 11-05-2007 at 12:39 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-05-2007, 12:40 PM   #4
sheekymonkey
Gift Guru

sheekymonkey has a spectacular aura about

ok i will get mine up soon i am in the middle of quizzies
Old 11-05-2007, 12:40 PM   #5
Kaitie9399
Gifted

Kaitie9399 will become famous soon enough

^It's so tiny I can't see it! :-(
Old 11-05-2007, 12:51 PM   #6
Taniko1

Madusangel45 is an unknown quantity at this point

Does anyone know how to make mines bigger....... i dont know how to. Im a begginer.

---------- Madusangel45 added 2 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

can some body tell me plz

---------- Madusangel45 added 0 Minutes and 20 Seconds later ----------

some one anyone

---------- Madusangel45 added 1 Minutes and 31 Seconds later ----------

does anybody know how to make my picture look bigger

Last edited by Madusangel45; 11-05-2007 at 12:51 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 11-05-2007, 01:38 PM   #7
AskMe4It
Gifted

SkyDM is on a distinguished road

Madusa, are you using tinypics.com >>???
Old 11-05-2007, 02:28 PM   #8
OurExtras
Gifted
maryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with gracemaryjane73 wears the mantle of perfection with grace

With the more webkinz my son he got , he changed his kitchen to a Cafeteria. All those refridgerators hold the PSI's, Holiday Food & Birthday Cakes.

good luck everyone and thanks for hosting this contest!

my nic is hankV and the 3 psf's are
spotted frog
and surprise me with the other two!!

Last edited by maryjane73; 02-26-2008 at 10:26 PM..
maryjane73 is offline Female
Old 11-05-2007, 03:58 PM   #9
s-α-ɼ-α-н
Gifted

FLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all aroundFLOWERSM radiates beauty and kindness all around

Hi heres mine pm me if I win! Thanks Sarah
http://i23.tinypic.com/2jg6juu.jpg
FLOWERSM is offline Female
Old 11-05-2007, 04:01 PM   #10
Lil Kinz
desirae is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by aligatoralicat
Hello Everyone!! This contest is for the most creative and original kitchen! Post your pics on here, and I will choose the three winners! This contest will end 11-10-07 at noon (Webkinz time), and I will post the winners when it's over.

Read The Rules Before Posting Please (if you don't follow the rules, you won't be eligible to win!):

1. One entry per person, please.
2. No copying other people's ideas.
3. You may use any items you wish; I am looking for original ideas and creativity, so use your imagination!
4. No Diner themes, please! (You may use diner theme items, as long as the entire room isn't done with only the diner theme.)
5. Please include in your post: your WW name, and your choice of 3 PSFs in case you win (make sure the first two are your two choices for second place as well)!

1st place will win:
3 PSFs (your choice) from :goo::koala:

2nd place will win:

2 PSFs (your choice) from the list above and Special Recipe food Galactic Gumball

3rd place will win:

3 Special Recipe foods - Wacky Grazzdotazz, Sundae Driver, and Jellamazoo Jiggle

HAVE FUN!!!!!!! I look forward to seeing your ideas!
Does it have to be webkinz food?
Closed