Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-16-2007, 11:19 PM   #21
cutekinz24
Webkinz :)

murray has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Koalagirl's Create-a-Webkinz Contest! Win a special surprize! Runs 12/11- 12/19!

My kids and I actually have been thinking of tis for a while. We have four ideas. 1. A flying squirrel,its special food would be wacky walnuts, and it's special item would be a tree top bed. 2. a snake(one that is nice),it's special food would be mouse flavored pellets, and it's special item would be a log chair or bed to to curl up in. 3. a giraffe, it's special food would be sweet & tasty leaves, and it's special food would be a tree that would grow the tasty leaves, about 3 leaves per week. 4. a parrot, it's special food would be rainbow colored crackers, and it's special item would be a swinging perch.

the first 2 are from my son and the last 2 are from my daughter.

this is my first time doing a contest, so could you please help me along the way if they win, thank you.
murray is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-16-2007, 11:22 PM   #22
PrincessTeeny63

PrincessTeeny63 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Koalagirl's Create-a-Webkinz Contest! Win a special surprize! Runs 12/11- 12/19!

i only copied the penguin, but that was to give u a visual, but i made everything elsed by myself!

Last edited by PrincessTeeny63; 03-24-2009 at 05:25 PM..
PrincessTeeny63 is offline Female
Old 12-16-2007, 11:28 PM   #23
cutekinz24

murray has a spectacular aura about

for the giraffe the tree is supposed to be the special item not food, just a little typo there sorry.

---------- murray added 5 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

[quote=murray;3384578]for the giraffe the tree is supposed to be the special item not food, just a little typo there sorry.

Oh no I just realized that i put down too many I thought that the rules meant two per person thats why i put down two of my kids ideas, I hope this doesn't hurt thier chances, i thought they had really great ideas. Sorry again

Last edited by murray; 12-16-2007 at 11:28 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
murray is offline Female
Old 12-17-2007, 03:11 PM   #24
pandagirl242
Gifted

koalagirl242 is a jewel in the roughkoalagirl242 is a jewel in the rough

Don't worry murray, those rules were a little too strict. Tell me which 2 you want to enter and I won't disqualify you.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:27 PM   #25
soccerplayer766
Gifted

justin0316 is on a distinguished road

koalagirl can i make another 1??
Old 12-17-2007, 04:34 PM   #26
webkinzlover1

mine is a hawk. PSF: hawk tree salad PSI: bird's eye sitting post.
Old 12-17-2007, 04:52 PM   #27
soccerplayer766
Gifted

well heres another 1:
Click the image to open in full size.
the food is rainbow tuna(i dont know any other food) and the special item is a turtle pool, and it is a rainbow turtle
Old 12-17-2007, 05:55 PM   #28
pandagirl242
Gifted

koalagirl242 is a jewel in the roughkoalagirl242 is a jewel in the rough

ANNOUNCEMENT!! PLEASE READ!!

I am awarding a second and third place prize in this contest also!!!
This will give more people a chance.

The 2nd place winner will get 2 PSF's and the 3rd place will get 1.

Also, if you've entered more than 2 designs....no need to fret! Just post which 2 you decided to enter and I won't disqualify you!

Just wanted to let everyone know!! :seal:
Old 12-17-2007, 06:04 PM   #29
soccerplayer766
Gifted

lol told u that was great idea
Old 12-17-2007, 06:59 PM   #30
chloless

symba1 is an unknown quantity at this point

This is my entry: the squirrel. Me and Murray have very similar ideas, I made my squirrel before I read her post. I would not enter it, but I worked my **** off making it. I apoligize to Murray if she feels I copied her, which I didn't. (:

Click the image to open in full size.

Squirrels are energetic, they love to munch on acorns, and they are happy to be around. They make great additions to your family!
Closed