Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2008, 06:04 PM   #1
jet3461

Default [SOLVED] ⌂jet3461's awesome story contest!!!⌂ Ends 3/8!

Here r the RulesĀ¦

!. Keep ur story appropriate! Keep it kid-friendly.
@. I will know if u copied someone else's work, and will disqualify u if i recognize that u did.
#. HAve fun!
$. It doesn't have to be webkinz related.
%. for the length, no more than 50 lines, in this size text.
^. on ur story, put "my story is the pwnsomest on here!" (i know i got that from another user), so ill know that u read this post.

Prizes:
1. A PSF, a Recipe, and a W-Shop food
2. A PSF, and a Reacipe
3. PSF

GOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-05-2008, 06:34 PM   #2
gabbykinz2

Default Re: ⌂jet3461's awesome story contest!!!⌂ Ends 3/8!

my story is the pwnsomest on here!

one day, linda went out to the park with her best friend jackie. they were going to skate board all the way over there becaouse it was not to far away. linda felt this was a bad idea becaouse she was just learining to skate bourd and did not yet know how. but she went along with jackies idea , too shy to stop her and too embariced to tll her she does not know how to ride! linda was doing good but she did not know how to stop! she let out a small but loud scream!
"help"
"owmygosh!!!!"
"ahhhhhhh"
jackie was about o call her mom but she was too scared to get into trouble
"are you ok? do you want to go get some ice?"
"noo im ok and im really sorry for not telling yo that i cant ride!"
" no im sorry i should have asked if that is ok with you. here get up." hse said giving her her hand.
"thankz"
the two of them got there stuff and went to the nearest store bout some ice cream and went back to the park on foot, not skate board!

lol i know it is alittle bad!
Old 03-05-2008, 06:39 PM   #3
Webkinz :)

American_Eagle is on a distinguished road

My story is the awesomest here! (LoL NOT really. I made it up off the top of my head.)

The Perfect Gift
By: American Eagle

There once were two best friends. A Pig Webkinz named Becca and a Bunny Webkinz named Lucy. They did everything together. They liked all of the same things. Everyone knew them as not just Becca or not just Lucy but as Becca and Lucy.
They both had a different job. Becca's job was a Doctor for Dr. Quack. Lucy's job was a Baby-sitter from Mrs. Bridy.
It was getting close to Lucy's birthday and Becca STILL DIDN'T have a gift for her! She searched EVERYWHERE to find something that her rabbit friend would want. One day she went to Arte's Curio Shop. "Welcome back. Good to See you again." He said. "Arte. I need a gift for Lucy. WHAT could I get her?" "Well.. I was just thinking.. for a rabbit.. hmm.." Arte replied.
'What about some HIP HOP music? I know a rabbit LOVES HIP HOP!" He said. "Great idea! Where can I get it?" said Becca. "I have a hip hop record coming in tomorrow. I will mail it to you." He said. "Great!!" Finished Becca.
It had been three weeks, ONE day until Lucy's birthday. She STILL hadn't gotten the music from Arte. He was all the way across town and he didn't have time to see him. She had NO idea what to do! She was meet Lucy at 8 in the morning to spend the whole day with her! She was so angry and felt so BAD!
She thought the whole night. What could I get her at the last minute? It came time to meet Lucy. She had nothing. She walked to Lucy's house. On the way there she walked by a bakery. She went inside and said "I NEED A CARROT CAKE IN LESS THEN 2 MINUTES! PLEASE" She asked. They knew Becca and said "Of course anything for you!" She got the cake and went to Lucys house.
She gave it to her. "Im sorry this is the only thing that I managed to get." she cried. "I love it! IT IS THE PERFECT GIFT!" Lucy said.
They spent the rest of the day happy and together.

The End.
Old 03-05-2008, 08:18 PM   #4
nisha1rocks

nisha1rocks is on a distinguished road

I liked it! Hold on, I will post one in a sec!

---------- nisha1rocks added 2 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

my story is the pwnsomest on here!

Ok, This is not a true story.

---------- nisha1rocks added 20 Minutes and 12 Seconds later ----------

I was sitting in language class about to fall asleep when my teacher anounces that we have to write a paper on what we would like to be when we grow up. Oh, no, I thought I hated this assignment! Well, people were saying that they wanted to become laywers doctors and vets and I thought to myself. I thought that none of them really wanted to become any of these things, I am sure that they just want to live in a tiny house with their girlfriend/boyfriend off of craft mac and cheese because that was all they could afford. And I thought how is a c student write an all fake story? Well, I did not really have to tell the truth! With my sarcasm, I could get away with anything. The teachers were so gullible. They believed me when I insisted that every one of my million freckles could produce wedding cakes in a second and that I had invisible wings glued th my back so I could fly away at any moment. So, I wrote about how I want to become a professional napkin folder. I wrote how I would make millions of off my new napkin design. I wrote a long well-written report and handed it in. The next day The teacher handed us back the reports with the grade and I did not get one! The teacher holds up a paper with no name and asks whose it is. Of course, it was mine with my chicken-scratch writing so I told her. No, she said. It can not be yours, It is too good! OMG!!! I was about to explode! That was the rudest thing anyone ever said to me! I insisted it was mine, but she refused to agree even though she belived all my fake stories. I got mad so she sent me to the office. when it was time to go home I was relieved! What A Day!!!!!!

Ok, none of this is true! I am an A plus student and encourage everyone to get a good job! Do not forget to put your name on your paper! I once failed a test because of it! Please P.M. me if I win!

---------- nisha1rocks added 0 Minutes and 41 Seconds later ----------

My story is only 16 lines long!

---------- nisha1rocks added 74 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

does anyone like my story?

Last edited by nisha1rocks; 03-05-2008 at 08:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-05-2008, 08:49 PM   #5
jet3461

awesome stories!!!!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2008, 04:18 PM   #6
nisha1rocks

thanks!!!!!!!!
Old 03-06-2008, 08:01 PM   #7
jet3461

anyone else??
Old 03-06-2008, 08:20 PM   #8
nisha1rocks

yeah, please join! It is fun!!
Old 03-06-2008, 08:21 PM   #9
jet3461

prty plz??
Old 03-06-2008, 08:22 PM   #10
nisha1rocks

this is the awsomest contest ever!!! It is soooo much fun!!!
Closed