| 01-05-2008, 05:12 PM || #1 |
Join Date: Nov 2007
| | [SOLVED] History Trivia for Chocolate Ribbon!
Hey everybody! Welcome to the Trivia Contest where the first person to get all of these correct wins a CHOCOLATE RIBBON!! These are now impossible to get, also known as a retired food!
So come on everyone! Give it your best shot and you just might win!
Also please include your webkinz world username in your entry. If you don't, I'm afraid I that I can't give you your prize!
1. Fill in the blank: In the year ______, Fernidand Magellan was born in _________. (Country)
2. The Great Pyramid in Giza was made for this person: (Hint: the name starts with a k.)
3. Name the time period that dinosaurs lived in.
4. Where did Martin Luther King, Jr. deliver his"I Have a Dream" speech?
5. Which one of these creatures lived during the Ice Age:
6. Who was the 27th president of the U.S.?
7. Fill in the blanks: We the people of the United States, in order to form a more _____ union, establish ______, insure domestic __________, provide for the ________defense, promote the __________ welfare and secure the _________ of liberty to ourselves and our _______, do ordain and establish this ________ for the United States of America. (Clue: this is the Preamble.)
8. What day is Webkinz Day? What year did Webkinz begin?
| || |