Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2007, 06:06 PM   #21
SWIMCHK101
Gifted

swim4jesus is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Funniest Joke Contest

View Post Originally Posted by PurpleRules123
very sorry but you are disqualified for criticizng other people's jokes. no questions asked!
please pm me back!!!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2007, 06:09 PM   #22
AngelMonkey4207
Gift Guru

Nicole333 will become famous soon enough

ok ummmm..... aha!!

how do u kill a stupid person?
u put a fork in its hand say whos special? then they say ME ME ME! and stab themselves with the fork!! XD

im AngelMonkey4207
Old 09-26-2007, 06:11 PM   #23
i am the best
Webkinz :)

hollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to behold

how many jokes can we tell?
hollistergirl475 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2007, 06:12 PM   #24
Gifted

tyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond reputetyco45 has a reputation beyond repute

What do u get when you cross a parrot and a caterpiler?
A walkie talkie. XD
tyco45 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2007, 06:13 PM   #25
AngelMonkey4207
Gift Guru

Nicole333 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by swim4jesus
it accutally goes like this: there is a red head a brunette and a blond the r running from the cops, they come to a barn and go hide! the red head hides in the horse stall the brunnete hinds in the pig pen and the blond hides in a sack of patatos. so the cops come and they go 2 the horse stall & ask who is in here the red head goes neigh neigh they go over to the pig pen and ask who is in there the brunette says oink oink they go over to the patoe sack and ask whos in there the blonde goes potatoes potateos!!
View Post Originally Posted by swim4jesus

here is another 1: there is a red head a burnette and a blonde trying out for a part in an indina jones movie. the red head goes in 4 her adution and as she is leaving the director as k her a question for extera cerdit, how many d's r in indina jones? and she says well there in 1. so the brunette goes in and has the same adution as she is leaving he ask how many d's r in indian jones he replys well there is 1!!! then the blond goes in and does the interview then he ask her how many d's there r in indian jones she starts counting on her fingers and says well theres 32! as she is walking he goes excuse me miss but how did u get 32? she said well duh duh dun dun....................!!!!!!!

here is my last one:
MIKE: HOW R SMART BLONDES AND UFOS RELATED?
SALLY: I DONT KNO HOW?
MIKE: YOU ALWAYS HEAR OF THEM BUT U NEVER SEE THEM!!

HAHA GOTTA LOVE THOSE JOKES!! NO OFFENSE TO ANY BLONDES!!

ID: SWIMCHK101

HOPE I WIN!!!

im insulted im a blonde and last year the lowest grade on my report card was an A!!! NO JOKE!!!
Old 09-26-2007, 06:14 PM   #26
If you want it ask
Gifted

heymay has a spectacular aura about

what is a hot dogs fave hairdue?

a bun
heymay is offline Female
Old 09-26-2007, 06:21 PM   #27
Ask me
Gifted

Curie is just really niceCurie is just really nice

Wasn't there a rule that said no blond jokes?
Curie is offline Female
Old 09-26-2007, 06:22 PM   #28
i am the best
Webkinz :)

hollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to behold

hahaha. funny jokes everyone. they are all cool and hilarious.
hollistergirl475 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2007, 06:30 PM   #29
dancegurl412
Lil Kinz
dancergurl412 is an unknown quantity at this point

ok why didnt the orange cross the road???because it was out of juice!!!!!....lol hope you like lol.nobody copy or else i wil report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

View Post Originally Posted by dancergurl412
ok why didnt the orange cross the road???because it was out of juice!!!!!....lol hope you like lol.nobody copy or else i wil report!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ok last one ok there was a student in the classroom...ok?now he raised his hand because he had to go to the bathroom.the teacher said yes dillan.and he said i have to go to the bathroom.the teacher said ok first say the alphabet.he said ok so he said abcdefghijklmno?qrstuvwxyz.the teacher goes wheres the p?he says its running down my leg!lolololol....hope youlike it!!!

Last edited by dancergurl412; 09-26-2007 at 06:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-26-2007, 08:13 PM   #30
Taken
Gifted

applesassy11 will become famous soon enough

There were 3 people: 2 webkinz lovers, and one webkinz hater. They were all best friends.They were stranded in the dessert. So, they found a lamp and each got 1 wish. The first webkinz lover wished she was at the webkinz store at the mall near her house. The second wished that they were at home, so they could go on webkinz. The webkinz hater wished that, because she was lonely, that her friends were with her. Then, the webkinz lovers ate her and got rescued weeks later. The End.

View Post Originally Posted by Nicole333

im insulted im a blonde and last year the lowest grade on my report card was an A!!! NO JOKE!!!
i believ you.. it just matters what shade of blonde. My bf and my bff are darker blond, and there very smart, yet my friends with really light blond hair are ( no offense) really stupid sometimes.

Last edited by applesassy11; 09-26-2007 at 08:13 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
applesassy11 is offline Female
Closed