Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2007, 05:20 PM   #11
Webkinz :)

flasma king is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Funniest Joke Contest

Lol Love That Joke Xx Pink Xx!!!!!!

OK so there are 3 blondes stranded in the desert and could only bring one thing ea.
The first blonde asks the 2 blonde y she brought a water bottle. She said incase i get thirsty i can drink it. The 2 blonde asks the 1 blonde y she brought a candy bar. she said incase i get hungry i can eat it! Then both the 2 and the 1 blonde look at the 3 blonde and ask. Why did you bring the car door? She replys in case i get hot i can roll down my window!

Last edited by flasma king; 09-26-2007 at 05:20 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2007, 05:25 PM   #12
Just ask
Gift Guru

HarrysSisters97 will become famous soon enough

ok heres one more a blonde a brunette were talking and the brunette says what is closer to us.the moon or florida and the blonde replys the moon duhh can u see florida

Last edited by HarrysSisters97; 09-26-2007 at 06:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-26-2007, 05:29 PM   #13

flasma king is an unknown quantity at this point

HarrysSisters how long did it take until you finally became gifted cuz i have enough posts just i entered my self 2 times after i had 50 posts and still i am not gifted!!!
Old 09-26-2007, 05:31 PM   #14
LHB1996 and 96lauren
Gifted

PurpleRules123 is on a distinguished road

sorry but i would like it if you guys entered the contest and didn't just post. you can talk thru PM.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:33 PM   #15
flipflops666

i don't know that many funny jokes
Old 09-26-2007, 05:34 PM   #16
i am the best

hollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to beholdhollistergirl475 is a splendid one to behold

ok, so there's this guy and his friend. his friend doesn't get out much so it was weird when they went to starbuck's one day. that day, when they were ordering their things, the guy asked his friend "so what do you want?" his friend keeps looking around and finally he says "ah, yes, i'll have an open latte'. his friend looks confused then says "dude that says "open late."

he thought it was an open latte but it was a sign that said open late. lol. get it?
hollistergirl475 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2007, 05:35 PM   #17
Guess what?! Imma
Gift Guru

Mindy98 is a name known to allMindy98 is a name known to allMindy98 is a name known to all

Three people went down a slide. What ever they said the would land in puddle of it.
The first person said Coke and landed in a puddle of coke!
The second person said Pepsi and landed in a puddle of Pepsi!
The thrid person went down and said Whee and landed in a puddle of ***!
Mindy98 is offline Female
Old 09-26-2007, 05:37 PM   #18
SWIMCHK101
Gifted

swim4jesus is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by xx PINK xx
one day a blonde, brunett and red head were being chased by three killers. the three quickly hid in 3 potatoe sacks outside of a restraund. the first killer kicked the red heads sack. "meow... hiss!" said the red head and he left thinking it was a cat. the second killer kicked the brunetts bag. "woof woof grrr..." said the brunett and he left thinking it was a dog. the third killer kicked the blondes sack and guess what she said? "potato. potato."
it accutally goes like this: there is a red head a brunette and a blond the r running from the cops, they come to a barn and go hide! the red head hides in the horse stall the brunnete hinds in the pig pen and the blond hides in a sack of patatos. so the cops come and they go 2 the horse stall & ask who is in here the red head goes neigh neigh they go over to the pig pen and ask who is in there the brunette says oink oink they go over to the patoe sack and ask whos in there the blonde goes potatoes potateos!!

here is another 1: there is a red head a burnette and a blonde trying out for a part in an indina jones movie. the red head goes in 4 her adution and as she is leaving the director as k her a question for extera cerdit, how many d's r in indina jones? and she says well there in 1. so the brunette goes in and has the same adution as she is leaving he ask how many d's r in indian jones he replys well there is 1!!! then the blond goes in and does the interview then he ask her how many d's there r in indian jones she starts counting on her fingers and says well theres 32! as she is walking he goes excuse me miss but how did u get 32? she said well duh duh dun dun....................!!!!!!!

here is my last one:
MIKE: HOW R SMART BLONDES AND UFOS RELATED?
SALLY: I DONT KNO HOW?
MIKE: YOU ALWAYS HEAR OF THEM BUT U NEVER SEE THEM!!

HAHA GOTTA LOVE THOSE JOKES!! NO OFFENSE TO ANY BLONDES!!

ID: SWIMCHK101

HOPE I WIN!!!

Old 09-26-2007, 05:38 PM   #19
princesscfs
Gifted

Princess CS is on a distinguished road

why did the graffe cross the road?
to get to the bathroom to hit him self.
Old 09-26-2007, 05:40 PM   #20
LHB1996 and 96lauren
Gifted

PurpleRules123 is on a distinguished road

View Post Originally Posted by swim4jesus
it accutally goes like this: there is a red head a brunette and a blond the r running from the cops, they come to a barn and go hide! the red head hides in the horse stall the brunnete hinds in the pig pen and the blond hides in a sack of patatos. so the cops come and they go 2 the horse stall & ask who is in here the red head goes neigh neigh they go over to the pig pen and ask who is in there the brunette says oink oink they go over to the patoe sack and ask whos in there the blonde goes potatoes potateos!!

here is another 1: there is a red head a burnette and a blonde trying out for a part in an indina jones movie. the red head goes in 4 her adution and as she is leaving the director as k her a question for extera cerdit, how many d's r in indina jones? and she says well there in 1. so the brunette goes in and has the same adution as she is leaving he ask how many d's r in indian jones he replys well there is 1!!! then the blond goes in and does the interview then he ask her how many d's there r in indian jones she starts counting on her fingers and says well theres 32! as she is walking he goes excuse me miss but how did u get 32? she said well duh duh dun dun....................!!!!!!!

here is my last one:
MIKE: HOW R SMART BLONDES AND UFOS RELATED?
SALLY: I DONT KNO HOW?
MIKE: YOU ALWAYS HEAR OF THEM BUT U NEVER SEE THEM!!

HAHA GOTTA LOVE THOSE JOKES!! NO OFFENSE TO ANY BLONDES!!

ID: SWIMCHK101

HOPE I WIN!!!

very sorry but you are disqualified for criticizng other people's jokes. no questions asked!
Closed