Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-26-2007, 04:17 PM   #1
LHB1996 and 96lauren
Gifted

PurpleRules123 is on a distinguished road

Default [SOLVED] Funniest Joke Contest

Hi! I have decided to see if people really are funny, so I have decided to have a funny joke contest! The be entry will win the Grand Prize! This is the list of prizes-

CONGRATS TO OUR 3 BIG WINNERS AND TO EVERYONE
THAT ENTERED!

Please, only 1 entry per person! I have noticed that many people have been using the 'blonde, bruntette, and red head' jokes, and I would not like to see anymore of those. I don't think that they are funny. Also, please just post your joke and don't criticize everybody else's. Please post your Webkinz username when you post your entry. No copying other people's jokes! I will select the First, Second, and Third Prize Winners and if you were a winner, I will notify you through PM. The 3 winners will be posted here! Please note that the contest ends October 1st, 2007. Your prize will be sent to you after you repsond to your notice saying that you are a winner. You must send me a friend request on Webkinz first. If I don't get your friend request within 5 days after you repond to the notice, you will not recieve your prize. Everyone gets a good laugh out of this and has a lot of fun! I hope you do!

Last edited by PurpleRules123; 10-01-2007 at 04:08 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 09-26-2007, 04:59 PM   #2
Just ask
Gift Guru

HarrysSisters97 will become famous soon enough

Default Re: Funniest Joke Contest

here is my joke i'll say one and can i say more then 1. here it is.
Did u here about the muffin.ok there were to muffins in an oven and one muffin said ahh it's hot in here and the other muffin said wowwww a talking muffin. ....... HAHAHAHAHAHA
it's funny ehh.
Whoever thinks i'm from canada i'm not
Old 09-26-2007, 05:08 PM   #3
mnm1277
Gifted

mnm1277 will become famous soon enough

Why did the lion cross the road to the resturant?
Because he was HunGGGRRRRRRRy!
Lol, sorry but I just come up with it and it's not good. oh well, I tryed....

webkinz username mnm1277

Last edited by mnm1277; 09-26-2007 at 05:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-26-2007, 05:09 PM   #4
xx PINK xx

ok here goes: one day a fisher man fell overboard and started drowning. so a man that was headed for him stopped and said let me help you. no! said the drowning man. god will save me. so the man left. another man (lifeguard) said hold on ill be right there! No! said the half drowned man. god will save me. ok. and the lifeguard left. 1/2 an hour went by and the man died. he went to heaven and when he met god he said, "god why didn't you save me? i waited and waited and drowned!" god says, "I tried to save you. i sent two men after you and you told them to leave!"

lol i heard it before i thought it was funny webkinz name: salsadip
Old 09-26-2007, 05:10 PM   #5
Webkinz :)

flasma king is an unknown quantity at this point

Ok so there is a blonde, a red head, and a burnette. They all enter in a hunting contest to see who can trap or kill the best animal! Ok so the brunette goes in and comes back 10 mins later with a squirl. The judge asks how did you get it. The brunette replys i followed the tracks and traped it. Then the Red head goes in and comes back 30 mins later with a buck. The judge asks how she got it and she said she followed the tracks and shot it. Then the blonde goes in and doesn't come back for like 3 HOURS!! And wen she finally comes back she is torn, bruised, and bloody. The judge asks wat happened to YOU The blonde replys I followed the tracks and got hit by a train!

LOL HOPE YOU LIKE IT!
WW ID= goldenboy4
Old 09-26-2007, 05:10 PM   #6
mnm1277
Gifted

mnm1277 will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by xx PINK xx
ok here goes: one day a fisher man fell overboard and started drowning. so a man that was headed for him stopped and said let me help you. no! said the drowning man. god will save me. so the man left. another man (lifeguard) said hold on ill be right there! No! said the half drowned man. god will save me. ok. and the lifeguard left. 1/2 an hour went by and the man died. he went to heaven and when he met god he said, "god why didn't you save me? i waited and waited and drowned!" god says, "I tried to save you. i sent two men after you and you told them to leave!"

lol i heard it before i thought it was funny webkinz name: salsadip
I heard one like that but it was a guy whos house was flooding, I really like thoose good job!
Old 09-26-2007, 05:12 PM   #7
xx PINK xx

View Post Originally Posted by flasma king
Ok so there is a blonde, a red head, and a burnette. They all enter in a hunting contest to see who can trap or kill the best animal! Ok so the brunette goes in and comes back 10 mins later with a squirl. The judge asks how did you get it. The brunette replys i followed the tracks and traped it. Then the Red head goes in and comes back 30 mins later with a buck. The judge asks how she got it and she said she followed the tracks and shot it. Then the blonde goes in and doesn't come back for like 3 HOURS!! And wen she finally comes back she is torn, bruised, and bloody. The judge asks wat happened to YOU The blonde replys I followed the tracks and got hit by a train!

LOL HOPE YOU LIKE IT!
WW ID= goldenboy4
wow! sweet joke! keep up the good work!
Old 09-26-2007, 05:16 PM   #8
Webkinz :)

flasma king is an unknown quantity at this point

Wow Thnx XX Pink XX Your joke was really good too! I loved it!

Rep Points to you xx PINK xx for the great joke! also you mnm1277 for the great contest

Last edited by flasma king; 09-26-2007 at 05:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-26-2007, 05:16 PM   #9
xx PINK xx

one day a blonde, brunett and red head were being chased by three killers. the three quickly hid in 3 potatoe sacks outside of a restraund. the first killer kicked the red heads sack. "meow... hiss!" said the red head and he left thinking it was a cat. the second killer kicked the brunetts bag. "woof woof grrr..." said the brunett and he left thinking it was a dog. the third killer kicked the blondes sack and guess what she said? "potato. potato."
Old 09-26-2007, 05:17 PM   #10
Just ask
Gift Guru

HarrysSisters97 will become famous soon enough

noone likes mine i thought it was histerical.
Closed