Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-30-2007, 01:17 AM   #1
Gift Guru
giraffielover73 has a spectacular aura about

Default [SOLVED] Crowned: Webkinz Style

Has anyone seen the show Crowned on Channel 5, Wed, nights? The show has a mother and a daughter that are competing to be the pagent winner. Well, I am going to do that webkinz style. You must have a big webkinz and a lil webkinz, competing as the "mother- daughter" team. (An example is a big frog named Roberta and a lil kinz frog named Suze) Also, the pagent competers MUST come up with a name 4 the mother daughter team.
To enter, you must fill out this application:
Name of mother:
Name of daughter:
Name of team:
Picture of mother and daughter in their "signature outfit" they will be known for: (must coordinate!)
I will pick only 10 competators that will compete in 10 challenges. Each challenge winner will get a special prize, and the overall winner willbe posted on my ge, and be advertised in my siggy. They will aslo get a special basket full of all sorts of goodies. I will pck the competators on 1-2-08, so hurry and enter! When at least 10 people enter, i will post a schedule of the challenges! Have fiun!

---------- giraffielover73 added 22 Minutes and 49 Seconds later ----------

anyone?? please? im bored! LOL

Last edited by giraffielover73; 12-30-2007 at 01:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 12-30-2007, 01:19 AM   #2
I Luv My Googles

Default Re: Crowned: Webkinz Style

ok but can i ask one thing?
Old 12-30-2007, 06:46 PM   #3
Gift Guru
giraffielover73 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: Crowned: Webkinz Style

anyone want 2 enter??

---------- giraffielover73 added 239 Minutes and 28 Seconds later ----------

---------- giraffielover73 added 3 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

ok, im going to end this contest since no won is entering! maybe next time!

Last edited by giraffielover73; 12-30-2007 at 06:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost