Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-27-2007, 04:03 PM   #21
sugarcandy135241 is just really nicesugarcandy135241 is just really nice

Default Re: Best Scary Story Contest Yet!!! Come Look If U Dare!!!!

That was a really great story!!!!
Sponsored Links
Old 10-28-2007, 08:04 AM   #22
Gift Guru

meredith08 is on a distinguished road

ok this is my story. There was 2 brothers and 1 sister. The sister was sarah and she is 5. the oldest brother Nick was 14 and the younger brother was named Bailey and he is 12. Sarah was very brave. And Nick got a phone call to sleep over at his best friends and Bailey went to a party. The mom and dad were out on a date. So who is Sarah with the very nice baby siter isabella. When the two boys left Sarah said lets watch FBI!! Isabella is like but your only five!! I watch it all the time!! So isabella said ok! Isabella said i will go get the popcorn. so sarah was sitting on the sofa while isabella was getting popcorn. The microwave would not open. huh? Wonder why it is not opening said isabella. Then the lights went out!!! It was 9:30 pm so it was pitch black!! Sarah was like Issabella? I cant see! I am coming to the kitchen! RAW!! Nice job Isabella but you arent tricking me! Ok i am in the kitchen! Sarah ttthhaatt was nnnooottt me! Isabella where are you? Ahhhh!!! Isabella what is going on?? Ow!!!! Sarah heard something right behind her! Isabella! What are you doing behind me?! No answer! something touched sarah on the shoulder!!!! She turns around! Hello? Finally the lights went back on. Isabella? Isabella???? Sarah wanted to search the house since she could see now. She could not find her!!!! So she looked under her bed. Isabella was tied with her mouth taped! There was a floting knife but when sarah noticed it it droped! What will happen to HEr?

there was my story it isn't very good though i just wrote this one.
meredith08 is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 09:45 AM   #23
cati1019
Webkinz :)

cati101 is on a distinguished road

this is my scary story.....
ok there are 2 girls that go trick-or-treating and the 1 girls name is amy and the 2 girls name is baily and amys mom stays home so when they were done amy went home and so did baily so when amy got home she went straight to bed when she went to bed she got thirsty and went down stairs to get water when she saw her dad dead so she got her water and ran when she finised her water she had to go to the bathroom so when she went in the bathroom he rdog was in the tub but he was bleeding so she called his name 5 time but he was dead so she started to freak out so she ran to her room and said to her self i'm thirsty so she goes doen stairs and see's her mom next to her dad dead so she ran up stairs and hid under her covers but1 of her dogs was still alive so she put her hand down and some thing licked it so she goes stop sammy but when she looked under her bed she saw bright white eyes and teeth she screamed and ran into her closet and locked it after 1 hour she was asleep so when she herd the door unlock she was scared and when she saw the killer she was scared and he stuck the knife up in the air and straight into her heart and she died a few years later an faimly moved in and the souls of her mom dad her and her dogs still hauted them.

the end
Old 10-28-2007, 10:32 AM   #24
Gift Guru

great stories every one! good luck to all!!

Last edited by meredith08; 10-28-2007 at 01:22 PM..
Old 10-28-2007, 11:13 AM   #25
teenqueen17

prettylittledevil is an unknown quantity at this point

This one scared my friend so much, she didn't go up in her attic for WEEKS.
A girl named Sarah was babysitting two children, Jon and Melissa. The kids were pretty young, only 5 or 6 years old. So when she got there, she said hello to the kids and goodbye to the parents, and turned on the TV while the kids played with some toys. Then the phone rang. She answered "Hello?" But all she heard was evil laughter. Then a deep voice said "I'm close" and hung up. Sarah figured it was just a prank call and went back to watching TV. Then the phone rang again. "Hello?" she said. The evil laughter resounded again. "Look, could you just tell me who this is? It's annoying." But the deep voice just said "I'm coming" and hung up. Sarah called the operator to try and track where the calls were coming from. The operator connected her to the police, who said they would call back in a few minutes. So she waited by the phone until they called back. The police just said "Get out of that house. The calls are coming from inside!" Sarah grabbed the kids and went to a neighbor's house. When the police investigated the house, they found a man with a huge butcher knife and a cell phone, getting ready to go downstairs.
Gosh, I haven't told that in a while. I think I just scared myself!!!
Old 10-28-2007, 11:41 AM   #26
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

There once was a girl form New York. Ever since she was little she wore a red scarf around her neck and never removed it. She grew up and got married to her true love. But then she was diagnosed with cancer and was going to die. On her deathbed she called in her husband and whispered she had a secret. He leaned in closer and watched in horror as she reached up with feeble hand and grasped her red scarf and tugged. In came unraveled and you know what happened? Her head fell off.

An old man's wife died mysteriously when he wasn't home. Although nobody could tell what killed her as her body was unscathed she was still pronounced dead. Something bothered him about his wife's death. Of course, death bothers everyone but this was different. After leaving the funeral and the offers of his compassionate family to stay with them he went back to his empty house and tried to watch television to give him company. This didn't worked so he went to bed early. He lied there in a light doze picturing all of the happy times he had with his wife. Outside it started to rain and there was a change in his dream. With the lightening, thunder and rain pounding against the windows he got a flashes of something screaming in his head. Soon he realized it was his wife. She going frantic scratching at something. He could feel her agony as she she scratched and scratched at the darkness...Then it all stopped. He sat up in bed sweating. The next day he called the pastor and told him what he saw. The pastor said that his wife had been a devoted Christian and was resting in peace. The old man tried to convince himself of this, but he knew it wasn't true.
After a couple of weeks of these dreams the man could not take it anymore and needed closure so he had his wife dug back up. After they opened the coffin back up the man gasped as he saw his wife's shrunken face, her eyes wide and mad, and knowing what he'd see would scare him he looked at the inside lid of the coffin. It was covered in scratch marks from her bloody fingernails.

On the outskirts of the city, hidden in the trees was a log cabin where a hunter and his son lived. The hunter was very old and by his bed was his dream. A collection of 99 Indian skulls. Before he died the man told his son to finish what he'd started by getting 100th skull. The son had agreed, but he didn't mean it. The Indians were his friends. Years later the son started having nightmares about his dad telling to do it. After months and months of ignoring them his father came back and did it himself. And now in that abandoned old cabin sits 100 skulls. The last one stands out from the rest. It seems to trying to say something. DAD.

There was once a girl and her parents had just gotten her a puppy. It was still shy and wouldn't come out from under her bed. She stuck her hand down there and the puppy would lick it gently. Then one night the girl's parents went out to a dinner party and left her home. The girl stayed in her room watching television. Outside a thunderstorm came and the power went out. She was scared so she ran downstairs and grabbed the emergency radio. When the girl came back in her room the window was open and her bed was getting soaked so she closed it. On the radio it said a serial killer had broken out from the local prison and to stay alert. This made her even more frightened and she put her hand under the bed and felt her puppy's comforting lick. She sat in her bed with the covers pulled over her head and she heard it: DRIP. DRIP. DRIP.After awhile she couldn't stand it. The girl was still freaked out but slightly curious so she got out of bed. She checked the kitchen thinking maybe she left the kitchen sink on. It wasn't on. She started back up the stairs and it got louder.DRIP.DRIP.DRIP. The girl paused and realized it was coming from the bathroom down the hallway. Slowly she crept towards it and pushed open the door. There her puppy was lying in a pool of it's own blood from the slit on it's throat.Blood was dripping from the end of a bloody knife set on the sink counter and hitting the tile flooring unnaturally loud. And on the wall was written in hand traced bloody letters was the words
HUMANS CAN LICK TOO.
At this the girl sprinted to her room, not daring to look back. She slammed the door and locked it. In her state of terror she hardly noticed that the window was open.

Ok, this ones not so much scary as funny...

A married couple hadn't taken a vacation for a long time in their working careers. They decided to take a two weeks long vacation at a 5 star hotel in Los Angelos. The man went one day earlier than his wife because it was nearing the end of the year and she didn't have enough vacation days. When he got there the man remembered he would email his wife to let her know he was safe. Now where did he put that email address? It was written down on a piece of paper somewhere, but he couldn't find it so he took his best guess. The man was pretty accurate except for one digit so instead his email went to a elderly lady hundreds of miles away...This lady's husband had just recently died so she was a widow.The funeral had just ended so her and her family went back to her house to comfort her. She was just walking past the computer when the email popped up. She opened it.
It read:
Hi Honey,
I'm already really missing you, but just wanted to let you know I got here safely. I can't wait till you join me. See you soon!
P.S. It sure it hot down here.
The lady screamed a blood-curdling spine-tingling scream and fell over.By the time her family had rushed in she was dead. The doctor's diagnosis? Scared to death.

Phew! I'm so tired after typing all of that!
Boo!

Last edited by kinzdreamer; 10-28-2007 at 11:57 AM..
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 11:43 AM   #27
Gift Guru

wow! i am shaking at that story i think you won! prettylittledevil.
Old 10-28-2007, 02:50 PM   #28
teenqueen17

prettylittledevil is an unknown quantity at this point

hehe, glad you liked it ^_^
Old 10-28-2007, 03:05 PM   #29
Give a
Gift Guru

kinzdreamer has disabled reputation

how were my stories? which one do you think is scarier?
kinzdreamer is offline Female
Old 10-28-2007, 03:08 PM   #30
None of your beeswax
Gifted

tigeress3 will become famous soon enough

Once, I wrote a story and scared myself to death, nearly. The puppy one made me break out in a cold sweat.
Closed