Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-21-2007, 06:01 AM   #11
Webkinz :)
Pineapple _ Princess is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Best Scary Story Contest Yet!!! Come Look If U Dare!!!!

scary stories....
Sponsored Links
Old 10-21-2007, 08:45 AM   #12
KelseyLovesWebkinz<3

That one that I posted from animalluvr112 is actually real. Well I think so. I'm going to do Blood Mary tonight at 12:00. I hope this tale is fake! I'm not ready to get buried yet!!!!!!
Old 10-21-2007, 10:03 AM   #13
Seth is truely
Gifted
soccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with gracesoccergollygal wears the mantle of perfection with grace

Ok this isnt very scary but its true!!!
i was with my friends at a sleepover and my friend decided to do this bloody mary thing in the mirror. Later that night we were sitting down and talking when sum1 said her name and the lights turned off. I COMPLETELY SPAZZED OUT!!!!!! :goo:
soccergollygal is offline Female
Old 10-21-2007, 11:15 AM   #14
Chic94
Gifted

I <3 Channing is an unknown quantity at this point

ok mine is really long but ill post anyway:

The Forest of Fright

Nick, Kristen, and Katie were the closest friends and nothing could separate them. Every Halloween they would dress up and go trick or treating around their neighborhood. This Halloween, however, they strayed from their normal route, getting bored going to the same few houses every year. As they walked down the street next to there’s, they spotted a faint light in the darkness of the woods, dense with trees. Curious as to what it was, the three of walked deep into the woods. The far ther they walked, the less they could see the lights that lined the street, outside the forest that they were confined to.
Finally, after what seemed like hours, they reached the house. They started to have second thoughts. There was no life to the house; instead it looked like it had been abandoned for many years. The one and only sign that warned the friends that someone was around, was the light that had guided them this far. The house was painted black, but chipping so that the rotting shingles underneath it were exposed. Along with the shingles, the framing around the windows was also rotted. The knock er on the door was rusted as it was probably never used. Leaves that had fallen over the past few weeks, and probably from past years, filled the gutter. Simultaneously, Kristin and Katie looked at Nick, who walked up the steps towards this peculiar house.
Once inside the search for a light began. It was hopeless as this old house had no electricity, nor did it need it, because little time was spent in it. They each took out their cell phones and began to use the light it provided to look for matches and candles. Katie found candles, but they were of no help without matches, so the search continued. Some time later Kristin found a box of matches and lit dozens of candle which she then spread around the room. As the room lit they could see more and more of the interior of the old, broken down house.
Suddenly, the clock struck midnight and things began to change. A figure off in the distance came towards them. The closer it came to them, the more they could see what it was. By the light of the moon the outline of what seemed to be a person was clearly seen in the midnight sky. They watched in awe, not believing what they were seeing. And in a split second, all the candles went out and a high pitched laughter filled the room. As the figure began to walk towards them, the lights came back on, as if it was magic. And they saw her for the first time, her tall pointed hat and black cloak made the three shiver in fear. Not knowing what to do, they just stared. A long silence that seemed to last forever, although it was a mere few seconds, was broken by yet another outburst of laughter. It wasn’t a normal laugh; in fact, it was more of a cackle. It was the kind of laughter that made you want to block your ears, the kind that gave you goose bumps, even if you weren’t cold.
If her attire didn’t give it away, her long nose with a wart on the side of it did. Although Nick, Katie, and Kristin had stopped believing in magic and witches and wizards years ago, there was no doubt on their minds that this was in a real life witch. It was not just a costume; they had seen her fly with their own eyes. There was no way they could escape now; she was standing in front of the only door. All they could was stare. She along with her outfit, she had a pet gerbil on her shoulder. Its red eyes did not blink; it was foaming at the mouth and had several bald patches all over its body.
“What are you doing here?” said the witch named Alex.
“W-we were j-just… well… we were trick or treating and we came across your house and we just wanted some candy,” Kristin said almost too quickly for anyone to hear.
“I see. So you came here for candy? Well then candy’s what you’ll get,” said Alex.
The witch moved from her spot by the door and began to circle them as she talked. No one was going anywhere, they were too afraid to move. “Oh that’s okay, we’ll just be leaving now,” said Nick.
With a quick movement of her hand, the door slammed shut. They weren’t going anywhere too soon. Alex moved over to a cauldron in the far corner of the room that they were all trapped in. She was, actually, going to give them the candy they came for, but it wouldn’t be what they were hoping for. It seemed like the perfect chance to make a run for it, but what would happen if they got caught? They decided to try it anyway, deciding it would be better to try to escape than to stay there, where they were sure to die.
Katie went first, and Kristin followed. Nick tried to escape last but was caught by Alex before he could leave the small cottage. This was the first time in their lives that the three best friends were separated.
Old 10-21-2007, 11:35 AM   #15
sugarcandy135241 is just really nicesugarcandy135241 is just really nice

VERY long, but i will determine if it was the scariest....
Old 10-21-2007, 12:26 PM   #16
Chic94
Gifted

I <3 Channing is an unknown quantity at this point

i no it is long but i had to write it for school and it had to be at least that long so i just used it here 2!!!
Old 10-27-2007, 10:12 AM   #17

I am sorry for all of the Fantastic users who have tried so hard to win this prize, but we have a winner!!!! This goes out to a user that has great momentem and such great story writing skills! Lets give a big CONGRATULATIONS and a round of applause to........

Kelseyloveswebkinz<3!!!!

Congratulations!!! See me for your prize!!!
Old 10-27-2007, 10:13 AM   #18
Webkinz :)

emdog3three is an unknown quantity at this point

1 day i came into the room....
Old 10-27-2007, 11:09 AM   #19

go on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-27-2007, 11:50 AM   #20
DawnClan loyalty
Gifted

Kiwi Krazy is on a distinguished road

This story has nothing to do with blood gushing or nasty stuff.
and was created by me!

"Mom! C'mon, were going to be late!" Maya yanked on the rest of her costume- her bright read boots and star headband. This year she was Wonder Woman. Her friends were going trick-or-treating as a skeleton, a bat, and a gargoyle. Walking down the dimly-lit street and laughing with her friends, Maya approached a house that many of them recognized. The house was old-fasioned, empty, and surprisingly in a great condition. The three of them ding-**** ditched the house (exept for MAya, who was scared) but the door suddenly colappsed.They screamed and ran. Later, they returned home that Friday night to eat candy and have a sleepover. Maya soon fell asleep. She found herself in the house that they ding-**** ditched. Her feet carried her up the stair into a creepy bedroom. Her friend who dressed up as a skeleton was there, but her skin was completely white. Both of them stared at each other for a second, terrified. Maya woke up. Her friend was awake, too. THey both were shaking and sweating. They had experienced the same dream. Maya eventually fell back asleep, still creeped out. Now she was standing on a balcony on the house. The wind whipped around violently. Maya turned and say an ugly gargoyle facing away from the house. Slowly, the gargoyles head turned to her. Its stony mouth whispered, "Help me."

Maya screamed and shut her eyes. She opened them to find herself in the basement of the house. A tiny bad shreiked and screamed so loud that Maya cupped her hands over her ears and fell down. THe bat said, "Help ME!" and flew towards her, its fands dripping with blood. Maya suddenly found herself in a room with dead flowers and a cracked coffin. A skeletal hand was hanging out. Maya was too petrified to scream. THe hand quivered and slowly, a skull emerged from the cofin. "You could have help...he-helped usssss...." THen the skull dropped and rolled into a hole, still whispering, "ssssssssssssss". Maya fainted. Her eyes then opened once more to see the gargoyle. It toppeled over and fell off the roof screaming. The bat's wings shrieveld and fell, and the bat shreiked mournfully as it fell off, too.

Maya awoke, shaking and screaming hysterically. A voice whispered in her ear, "I spared you...but dont ever touch my house again........."
Maya ran upstiars. Her parents and many others stood, crying. Her mom was crouched over three lifeless bodies. "Oh no..." murmered Maya. "I'm sorry" sobbed her mom. "THey were dead when we went d-downstairs... ww-we tried to save t-them.. but they had some kind of p-poison in them..."

Maya walked up, tears streaming down her face, and touched each of her friends.

Twelve years later Maya Emmers watched her kids run away wearing their costumes. They had a sleepover that night, and Maya smiled as the kids talked excitedly downstairs. She went to bed at 10:00.

At 12:30 at night, she awoke to see images of falling kids flash through her mind. She gasped when a knock came at her door. Three moans followed. "Mrs.Emmers," came a pained voice, "We don't feel so good." Then three loud thumps came as the kids collapsed.

"Oh, no..." Maya rasped "not again"

---------- Kiwi Krazy added 35 Minutes and 42 Seconds later ----------

Hope you liked it!

Last edited by Kiwi Krazy; 10-27-2007 at 11:50 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Kiwi Krazy is offline Female
Closed