Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-18-2007, 08:03 PM   #1
sugarcandy135241 is just really nicesugarcandy135241 is just really nice

Default [SOLVED] Best Scary Story Contest Yet!!! Come Look If U Dare!!!!

Okay so hello there everyone who has dared to look at this thread. As you can tell by the title, this is a very intense scary story contest. The Winner gets a lot of great stuff!!!!!! Okay so here are the order of prizes:

First place: Fried Batcakes, licorice Bats and Pumpkin Pop!
Second Place: Chocolate Lab and Husky PSF's
Third Place: Honey (from bee adds)

now as you can tell, there are great prizes for the top three winners. This story only has to really be a paragraph to 2 paragraphs long so it will hopefully be really easy to create. I hope people answer! this could be my very first successful contest! YAY!!!

luv ya all,
~sugarcandy135241~
Sponsored Links
Old 10-18-2007, 09:20 PM   #2
Down to Earth <3
Webkinz :)

peanutkinz0897 is a jewel in the roughpeanutkinz0897 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: Best Scary Story Contest Yet!!! Come Look If U Dare!!!!

Once upon a time there was a girk named Amelia she was a brave girl or so she thougt. Amelia's parents were out to dinner she was watching a very scary movie it was pat her bed time, she went upstairs to go to bed but to her surpise she arrived at a club she belonded to! It was 10:55 which was way past her bedtime. She herd a sreeching noise, was it her new sneakers, oh no it was a sherking ghost in a swiming pool full of blood. The ghost came closer and closer. Amelia took a knife and cut it open slime came rushing down. She ran as fast as she could then shut the door behind her. Now she was in ... Pixie Land?? There were faires and pixies everywear. Swans landing in the lake and Unicorns drinking just by the bay. She was very thristy and alittle hungry she had asked the Unicorn if it was ok to drink the water in the bay, the Unicorn replied "anyone can drink in the magical bay!" Amelia was soo thristy so to a drink. The unicorn had asked if she wanted a snack. She had 2 cupcakes and a cookie. Then the Unicorn walked her to the entrace back to the club. Amelia stepped foot in the club the entrace was still open just then she saw a vampire the unicorn stuck her head and hit the vampire he vanished Amelia whished she was in her bed she herd her name, Amelia Amelia, It was her mom waking her up she let her sleep. Amelia looked in the mirror she saw a warewolf.
To be continued!!
Old 10-20-2007, 04:39 PM   #3

Woah thats a really great story!!! Continue it for me i wanna read more!
Old 10-20-2007, 07:03 PM   #4
KelseyLovesWebkinz<3

Here is my storie...

Once there was this little boy named Joey. He was about 8 or 9 years old. His father had died when he was 7. His mother had a job at a pharmacy. Joey was sitting down watching t.v. His mom just told him she was going to bed a little early and told him to go to bed at 9:30. When his mom went upstairs he heard a screeching noise. He looked in the Kitchen. But then he heard it again. He went down to the basement to see what was wrong. He saw a bunch of sharp knives on the floor. He was carefull not to step on any of them. Then he walkedto the back of the room and saw something hanging. It was a man that looked fimilliar. He knew it! It was his dad! He thought he had died in a Car crash. He yelled Dad! But he didn't here an answer. He walked back and saw that he had little black eyes with a white dot in the middle. He ran as far away from him as possible. Then the father was walking towards him. The boy screamed and his mother came running down the stairs right when his father was about to stab his neck. He heard footsteps coming down the stairs so he quickly stabbed him. Joey fell to the ground and his father quickly ran to the back of the room to hide. His mother saw blood oozing out of his throat and she screamed at the top of her lungs and called 911. The ambulance came and picked up Joey and put him in the truck. He got put into the Emergency Room in the Hospital and after 5 hours the doctors came out to tell his mom the news of Joey. The news is that Joey had died from being stabbed. He got stabbed in the throat. His mother went back to her house and went to take a bath. She started to pour the water in the tub. She walked back and saw that the tub had blood pouring out. She screamed and went to her room. She saw a shadow. It was little Joey. He went up to her and said Mommy were were you? His mom ran to him to give him a hug. While they were hugging Joey pulled out a knife and stabbed her in the back. She fell and died. The house was up for the rest of te month. Then a new family moved in. They were rich and had 3 kids. 1 year later that family was killed. Can you guess who killed them?
Old 10-20-2007, 07:07 PM   #5

Oh My Gosh That Is The Scariest Thing I Have Ever Read!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 10-20-2007, 07:10 PM   #6
KelseyLovesWebkinz<3

Do you want me to PM you a scarier story?
Old 10-20-2007, 07:31 PM   #7

i got the PM OMG
Old 10-20-2007, 07:38 PM   #8
Pineapple _ Princess is an unknown quantity at this point

post the scarier story on here i want to see it
Old 10-20-2007, 08:51 PM   #9
KelseyLovesWebkinz<3

Here is the story....it is by animalluvr112 i read it in a different scary storie contest!

ok yall i you may not believe me but this is 100% TRUE!!!
I was at my friends housse for a sleepover and we were playing truth or dare. someone dared someone to do bloody mary (which is when you stand in the bathroom say bloody marry 3 times and flush the toilet then look in the mirror you should see a glowing face and ure face in the mirror gets distorted and starts screaming) anyway the person who was dared said no but my other friend said she would do it so 5 of us went into the bathroom but 2 of my friends didnt want to so they went into a seperate room and waited..... we did bloody mary and nothing happened when we came out we found the 2 girls who were in the seperate room sitting on the stairs.. we decided to go downstairs and play a different game and while we were downstairs the girl who did bloody mary said she thought she saw a small white face in the mirror but decided it was nothing,,, the 2 girls who went into a seperate room said while they were waiting for us to finish, on the opposite side of the room they heard something slam into the wall full force and slowly slide down the wall. we all got freaked out.... so we decided to play mafia and right as someone was about to go and get a piece of paper we hear 3 loud.. BANG BANG BANGS coming from the window in the room opposite to us we all got so freaked out and screamed and ran upstairs..... the next morning while we were eating lunch outside one of my friends thought she saw a pitch black blob come out of a bush near where we heard the bangs, the blob same out of the bushes and flew across the fence and away.... we went into the room where something hit the wall and slid down.... NOTHING HAD FALLEN NOR WAS OUT OF PLACE!! that was 2 months ago to this day we have no idea what the blob, the bangs, or the thing that slammed against the wall was.....

the end!!!!!

isn't that scary????
Old 10-20-2007, 09:07 PM   #10
247webkinzluver is on a distinguished road

Ok on myspace there was a post and here it goes.
There was a lil boy 5-6 named Jon and his older brother David and his girlfriend Carly. Jon is going to a party so he calls Carly to watch his lil brother. So shes watching him then he`s like "Lets watch a scary moive!" Then Carly`s like ok Jon. SO they watched it then it was storming outside, and the lights went out so. Shes like "I`m going upstairs to get a flashlight" So she went upstairs to get one. Then she heard breathing noises so she went into this room and opened a a closet and saw a clown with a knife. So she called David "David stop joking around!" "I`m not Carly!" So Carly hanged up and couldnt find Jon. Then all of a sudden David got home. So she searched all of she went to the same room and saw the clown sitting besides lil Jon with a bloody knife, and lil Jon was dead. Carly 20 years later went to the same house and when there was no wind the swings swanged. And there was blood gushing from the walls. Her nightmare of lil Jon. The end! Scary?
Closed