Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-25-2008, 07:16 PM   #211
horsychick
Webkinz :)

horsiechick is on a distinguished road

Default Re: Ariel95a's Webkinz World's Next Top Model SEASON 3!

View Post Originally Posted by kkaitlinn94
yeah im sorry i was gonna use that dress cuz i already had it...but when i saw u had used it i had 2 buy another one from the kinzstyle shop =( i did that so it wouldnt be exactly the same dress...
so i used a different dress, shoes, and hat...the only same thing is the glasses...

It's alright lol!
Sponsored Links
Old 03-26-2008, 06:06 PM   #212
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

ariel can i please post a pic for the last round? i have been sick and stuff and I completley forgot because of school stuff. i'm SO stressed. i have 5 tests this week and after school activities everyday. please please please i didn't no the deadline.

Last edited by Webkinz5929; 03-26-2008 at 06:15 PM..
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 06:25 PM   #213
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Tinker24BELL has disabled reputation

Donation Award 

she hasn't been on in awhile webby my friend..

---------- Tinker24BELL added 5 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Tinker24BELL
sorry.. she did it yesterday and I didn't see that..now a new round..sorry webby

Last edited by Tinker24BELL; 03-26-2008 at 06:25 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Tinker24BELL is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 07:08 PM   #214
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

No I'm sorry I understand your sickness and all but I have to say no say all the other contestants submitted a photo but you I would feel bad if I eliminated them because you were sick and I know you are a friend but I can't play favorites.
ariel95a is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 07:30 PM   #215
Gifted

Webkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guideWebkinz5929 is a golden guide

oh......ok....well please wish me luck on my 5 tests....i'm really gunna need it. i'm so stressed right now.....sorry for telling to all this....

---------- Webkinz5929 added 5 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Tinker24BELL

---------- Tinker24BELL added 5 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

sorry.. she did it yesterday and I didn't see that..now a new round..sorry webby
Ya, i've just been kinda takin a few minutes each day to post a few posts....oh well, good luck to all

Last edited by Webkinz5929; 03-26-2008 at 07:30 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Webkinz5929 is offline Female
Old 03-26-2008, 09:36 PM   #216
Banned
WebkinzWomen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hello I'm new to www.webkinzinsider.com
I've been looking at this whole thread. Why'd you pick someone who wasn't on vacation than someone who was on vacation? I don't really think it's fair. Well it's just my opinion. And what did you mean you were the mermaid? I didn't see you as a mermaid in any of the undersea entries. I would like to enter for the next season.
~Webkinz Women~
Old 03-26-2008, 10:01 PM   #217
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzWomen
I've been looking at this whole thread. Why'd you pick someone who wasn't on vacation than someone who was on vacation? I don't really think it's fair. Well it's just my opinion. And what did you mean you were the mermaid? I didn't see you as a mermaid in any of the undersea entries. I would like to enter for the next season.
~Webkinz Women~
ariel95a is the hostess therefore she cannot post pictures in the contest of herself.. the part about her being a mermaid was in regards to the undersea picture of me.. swimming in the ocean w/yellow submarine.. the fish was approaching and I commented where's ariel .. so she came back with a comment,that is all part of the fun and personality for the contest that she votes on...
we will be having the final rounds really soon and then I would love it if you joined..it is fun-and you get to show your pets personality as well.. see you soon..
Old 03-26-2008, 10:39 PM   #218
Banned
WebkinzWomen is an unknown quantity at this point

Thank You I get it now. Yes I'm new here and I just put an entry of my lil'kinz unicorn in another model contest. Well I'll come next season. Oh and Reputation Points for you. Have ariel95a PM me when the next season starts.
~Webkinz Women~
Old 03-27-2008, 05:21 PM   #219
here?what?when?why
Gift Guru

Donation Award 

I sure will .. and if you can pm me the name of the contest you are in and I will come cheer you on..EVERYONE needs support now and then..
Old 03-27-2008, 05:26 PM   #220
hoo! I'm
Gifted

ariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of lightariel95a is a glorious beacon of light

View Post Originally Posted by WebkinzWomen
~Webkinz Women~
For your first question it is because they were on vacation and I knew that the person who stays would post their picture. 2nd question's answers is I said mermaid is because my name is Ariel and people pronounce it as the mermaid Ariel and it was because of the theme we were working on!
ariel95a is offline Female
Closed