Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-05-2008, 10:14 PM   #11
Me is the most
Gifted

KinzCashLover will become famous soon enough

Default Vote Flippers and Yahoo!!!!!!!!!!!

:goo: Flippers-Yahoo '08:goo:
The one to bring change to Webkinz World!
Flippers-Yahoo '08 Video
Please view the video above. This message has been approved by Googles of America who support the Flippers-Yahoo '08 Campaign for Change

VOTE FLIPPERS AND YAHOO!

Last edited by KinzCashLover; 02-08-2008 at 04:42 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 02-06-2008, 08:34 AM   #12
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

Default Re: ~Presidential Election~ Weblicans .VS. Webocrats! Only accepting 15 lucky contestants! WINNER GETS RETIRED PSFs!

Sprite the Tye-Dye Frog is running for President!!!
Here's what he will do:
-Garden plants grow faster and dont die as easier
- Send Kinzcash to friends
- More Arcade games
- More new webkinz
- Weekly ContestS in WW
- New Courses in the Kinzville Academy
- An actual school your pet can stay at while your gone
- Fix the game of the day scores(always says 0)
- New trading card prizes
- Retired Webkinz to come back!!!
VOTE FOR SPRITE!!:tdf::tdf::tdf:
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 11:35 AM   #13
My webkinz Id is Koo
Webkinz :)

Me is IRISH is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ~Presidential Election~ Weblicans .VS. Webocrats! Only accepting 15 lucky contestants! WINNER GETS RETIRED PSFs!

:goo: Patrick the googles for PRESIDENT!!!:goo:

Here are the things that patrick would do as president:
  • Patrick would make sure all webkinz had a capital letter at the beginning of its name
  • He would also make it so that you could see where your friends were last, or if they are on a different zone, but still online
  • Patrick would make it possible to send kinz cash
  • He would not have those lil'kinz be treated as followers, or miniature webkinz, but equal to the webkinz!!
  • He would bring Kinzchat PLUS back!
  • Patrick would make sure that if webkinz were having trouble seeing, (which ganz would decide, I mean, really. HUMAN parents don't choose if their kid needs glasses) they would get glasses!! (of course, not free, but still, at the same price the W shop has)
  • He would make it possible to buy a clown and a magician and everything for your parties.
  • He would make a school through Kinzville academy that your pet could REALLY stay their all day!
  • And he would make it so that their would be a day care center.
  • Patrick would make sure there were NO cheats at all!
  • Patrick would have you be able to organize your friends list. So you could put your best friends at the top of the list!!
  • He would make sure their were more clothes.

Patrick would make life in Webkinz world better!! If you want your webkinz to have fun, vote patrick!!

P.S. He would make sure there is WATER SLIDES!!!!!!!
Old 02-06-2008, 02:58 PM   #14
webkinz_forever

Click the image to open in full size.
Carrie will add:
- Kinzchat Plus
- More Gamez
- More Petz
- More Areaz, like a bakery
- More shops

Remember, Vote Carrie!
Old 02-06-2008, 03:14 PM   #15
sassmasterabbey
Gift Guru

richeyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clownricheyrox12 is cool as a bunny clown

[quote=Me is IRISH;4832543]:goo: Patrick the googles for PRESIDENT!!!:goo:

Here are the things that patrick would do as president:
  • Patrick would make sure all webkinz had a capital letter at the beginning of its name
  • He would also make it so that you could see where your friends were last, or if they are on a different zone, but still online
  • Patrick would make it possible to send kinz cash
  • He would not have those lil'kinz be treated as followers, or miniature webkinz, but equal to the webkinz!!
  • He would bring Kinzchat PLUS back!
  • Patrick would make sure that if webkinz were having trouble seeing, (which ganz would decide, I mean, really. HUMAN parents don't choose if their kid needs glasses) they would get glasses!! (of course, not free, but still, at the same price the W shop has)
  • He would make it possible to buy a clown and a magician and everything for your parties.
  • He would make a school through Kinzville academy that your pet could REALLY stay their all day!
Hey!!! i said tht in mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
richeyrox12 is offline Female
Old 02-06-2008, 07:10 PM   #16
Me is the most
Gifted

Anyone like my video/website? I worked hard!
Old 02-07-2008, 07:21 PM   #17
Me is the most
Gifted

Anyone? When is this contest over?
Old 02-07-2008, 07:33 PM   #18
devil143 is an unknown quantity at this point

:husky:My little guy softy has fot some things to say to you. if Softy was webkinz president he would improve webkinz 100%. If softy was president he would get evryone a Front yard for there house! He would also get slides, swings, and other playground equitment for the lilkinz showers for the big kins and bunk beds for all ages in all diffrent sizes and colors. And if you vote for me look for my page its called vote for me devil143! so i know who to send a surrprise gift to! Maybe even elavaters to get to your new upstairs ROOMS! also don't you hate getting chrm candy and slag well vote for me and that wont happen anymore. And remeber vote for me devil143
Old 02-07-2008, 07:33 PM   #19

chocolab23 is on a distinguished road

:gr:Sammy is the canidate for you!!:gr:

She is proud to be a Weblican, who can do webkinz world right!!
This lil'kinz can do the big job of being the president!!!
Her fan post site is in the hi i am joe section called vote for sammy!
Old 02-07-2008, 07:40 PM   #20
devil143 is an unknown quantity at this point

srry about the fot in mine
Closed