Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-05-2008, 05:18 PM   #1
Buizel Master of Hyr
Webkinz :)

Batman is on a distinguished road

Default [closed]Pokemon battles! PSFs as reward! Choose your character and fight!

This is the new battle thread. Miafire and i started this thread.

Prizes:
1st. prize is 3 PSFs
2nd. prize is 2 PSFs
and 1 PSF for everyone who battled after we decide the winner.

Rules:
1: No getting mad or being mean to someone. Especially me and Miafire.
2: Only battle when it's your turn.
3: Make sure to only use the Pokemon you chose.
4: No Dropping Out!
5: Only 2 legendary Pokemon
6: 3 on 3 battles
7: You may have fun battles when your opponent isn't on and someone else is and he/she either doesn't have his/hers opponent on or he/she has finished his/hers battle with his/hers opponent.
8: No copying someone's team

People:
1. Me, Batman
2. Miafire
3. cattails190
4. Emloveswebkins

Form: (PM me your WW Username, Don't worry I won't share it I just need it so I can send you the PSFs)
WI Username:
Pokemon:

My Form:
WI Username: Batman
Pokemon: Buizel, Giratina, and Moltres

Last edited by Batman; 09-05-2008 at 08:54 PM..
Batman is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-05-2008, 07:24 PM   #2
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Default Re: Pokemon battles! PSFs as reward! Choose your character and fight!

I may be the inventor of the club but...I have to sign the sheet too.
Also guys,I have to say that I first created this thread.
We had a first exciting thread just like this that I invented,created and hosted.
But now,It reached it's 1000 post and it's 100th page!
So I offered Batman for us to start a new one.
I didn't have to ask her,right?But I did!How nice!
Anyways,I'm a host too but....I have to fill out the form just like Batman!

WI Username:Miafire
Pokemon:Blaziken,Eevee(can turn into any of her evolutions,anytime she wants and can turn back.),Grovyle
There!Done!
Miafire is offline Male
Old 09-05-2008, 07:42 PM   #3
Gifted

cattails190 has disabled reputation

Ooh, me, me! I'm a regular fanatic. I followed the old one, but came too late to sign up...
WI Username: cattails190...
Pokemon: Sneasel, Xatu, and... erm... Quilava.

And I don't mind sharing, my WKW is also cattails190.

Last edited by cattails190; 09-05-2008 at 08:08 PM..
Old 09-05-2008, 08:15 PM   #4
huffs
Miafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguiseMiafire is Justin in disguise

Okay!
Your in!
You must meet your hosts.
The original creator,Me,Miafire.
And the helper,Batman.
Me,First host,Batman,Second host.
Miafire is offline Male
Old 09-05-2008, 08:25 PM   #5
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Hey, i followed the first one but was too late to enter.

My pokemon are: Latias, Altaria, and Rayquaza

I am sheltielover1
Emloveswebkins is offline Female
Old 09-05-2008, 08:39 PM   #6
huffs

Yay!
So everyone wanted to enter the very first ne I did?
That is great!
Your both in!
I am so happy!
Like I said,I am the main inventor.
Just the other one passed a 1000 posts I think and we are at 100 pages!lol!
So I called it quitsys and asked Batman if we could start a new one!
I asked her If she wanted to help me.....
I had the idea..AGAIN!
SO I told her and she said she wanted to open it.
Now she gets the credit.
Miafire is offline Male
Old 09-05-2008, 08:49 PM   #7
Gifted

Emloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonderEmloveswebkins wows us all with wonder

Cool. I saw your first battle post when it only had like 8 posts and wanted to join, but i was on a different computer and was viewing as a guest! It looked like fun though, so im glad im joining this one!
Old 09-05-2008, 08:50 PM   #8
huffs

Okay!
Glad your happy!
Miafire is offline Male
Old 09-05-2008, 08:54 PM   #9
Gifted

Thanks, i have to go soon because i have a soccer game tomorrow and my parents want me to go to bed SUPER early :p

Bye!
Old 09-05-2008, 09:16 PM   #10
huffs

Default Re: [closed]Pokemon battles! PSFs as reward! Choose your character and fight!

Please join the other club!
We have started a new one instead!

---------- Miafire added 15 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

I did the other one now!

Last edited by Miafire; 09-05-2008 at 09:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Miafire is offline Male
Closed