Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-15-2008, 08:49 PM   #1
I'm a
Webkinz :)
heart1310 is on a distinguished road

Default ===~Heart's Next Top Model!!!! who will win?~===

Queenie - Hello, and welcome to, Heart's next top model!!! I am your host, Queenie. Here Is Snowey Rock with our rules and game information!!!
:samoyed: Snowey Rock - Hello!!! Welcome! here are our rules for the game!!!
~No fighting
~No making fun of yours or others pet fashions
~And certainly, HAVE FUN!

Here Is our information about the game....

~We are going to open this in about a few seconds on 6-15-08. Ok, the new competion is now, OPEN!So get your Pet dressed and get on out!
Make sure your pet is dressed nicely and you MAY comment on others pets! And here is Pinki with the judges and themes!!!
:pponyinki - Great to see you this evening! (or afternoon or morning!!!) Here is our judges for all 4 rounds!
:bt: - Rusty with :ppony: -me! our theme is, Summertime! (I, pinki, will anounce when there is a new round and when 3 people win!)
- Carmel with, - midnight! they are the 2nd round! The theme is, Crazy! All mix match!
- Queenie with :seal: - squeakers!!! This is the 3rd round! (One more to go!) Their theme is whatever you want to do!!!
:goo: - Audre with, :samoyed: -snowey!!!! This is the 4th round!!! Their theme is, worker, and career!
And here is,
Queenie - Well, There's for ya! Good luck and remeber, HAVE FUN!!!
Here is the round number!: round, 1!
Here is the form for your pet!!!

theme entering and round:
anything else?:

---------- heart1310 added 2 Minutes and 57 Seconds later ----------

and i forgot!

1st place, 6 PSf's
2nd place, 3 psf's
3rd place, 1 psf

Next post is all the webkinz I have!

Last edited by heart1310; 06-15-2008 at 08:49 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sponsored Links
Old 06-16-2008, 03:23 PM   #2
I'm a
Webkinz :)
heart1310 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ===~Heart's Next Top Model!!!! who will win?~===

My psf's!!!!!

1st place winner, you'll get 3 psf's for only 2 days... I can only send you 3 a day!

My user is heart1310!

---------- heart1310 added 1111 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

Anyone??????? pweeeseee?

Last edited by heart1310; 06-16-2008 at 03:23 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost