Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2008, 05:16 PM   #161
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: *I AM JUDGING* NO MORE ENTRIES PLEASE! Webkinz World.. Horse Show!

okay!! i just finished my entry but as I have previously mentioned I am on vacation and can't take pics, so If I could have a willing (or unwilling) voluteer to come over to my home and take my picture of dreamer we would be very happy!! Thanks you!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2008, 05:18 PM   #162
~Go GREEN!~
Webkinz :)

Starr52995 will become famous soon enough

I will! What's your username??
Starr52995 is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 05:22 PM   #163
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Thanks!!! My username is manateegirl1
Old 07-14-2008, 05:24 PM   #164
~Go GREEN!~

Default Re: *I HAVE JUDGED! PLEASE GET PICS IN!* NO MORE ENTRIES PLEASE! Webkinz World.. Horse Show!

Okay! I sent a message to be your friend. Tell me when you accept it!
Old 07-14-2008, 05:38 PM   #165
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

Default Re: *I HAVE JUDGED! PLEASE GET PICS IN!* NO MORE ENTRIES PLEASE! Webkinz World.. Horse Show!

I have accepted!!
Old 07-14-2008, 06:14 PM   #166
~Go GREEN!~

Can you go to the Orange zone?

---------- Starr52995 added 29 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Well, I have to go now! I hope you find someone to do that!!

Last edited by Starr52995; 07-14-2008 at 06:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-14-2008, 06:40 PM   #167
JB&JB love

*KinzXluver* will become famous soon enough

Here is Clover at the rodeo!! She is soooo happy to be safe.

Last edited by *KinzXluver*; 07-27-2008 at 01:46 PM..
*KinzXluver* is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 08:05 PM   #168
Goofball
Gift Guru

volleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roostvolleyuup rules the roost

OK. That really was one of my favorite outfits and ok...that's my best but anyways, thanks and goodbye.
volleyuup is offline Female
Old 07-14-2008, 08:07 PM   #169

Horse220 is an unknown quantity at this point

cool out fits every one i really like horse too from all your pic now i can dress up my horse webkinz
Old 07-14-2008, 08:16 PM   #170
~Go GREEN!~

Thanks Horse220! Your horse must look really good!
Closed

Tags
from dreamer, good luck