Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-10-2008, 09:06 AM   #1
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

Default *WINNER DECIDED!* NO MORE ENTRIES PLEASE! Webkinz World.. Horse Show!

Welcome, to the first annual, Horse Show! I really like real life horses and I wanted to make a Horse Show on WI, and here it is! loL!

Every great show has great judges.. so here is the perfect Horse trio!

Smores! :clyde: My very first Webkinz Horse!
Fudge! My very first Lil Kinz Horse!
and last but certainly not least,
Pinkie Pie! :ppony: My very stylish Webkinz Horse!

Here's how this all works.. we take 15 horses, any type of horse, dressed in any outfit. Then the judges eliminate 3 horses, and they keep eliminating 3 horses until we get to the Top 3 Horses! Then the judges and I put all your outfits into a poll and WI will vote for their favorite horse!

But there are..

RULES:
~ No badmouthing
~ No saying mean or rude comments, only say nice comments
~ No whining or complaining if you are eliminated
~ Get your entries in on time
~ Put "YAY HORSES" in the "What are you supposed to put here?" spot in the form
~ HAVE FUN!

Now here are our horses and owners!
- Have entered picture!

1. Dreamer, Horse (ManateeWebkinz1)
2. Summer, Brown Arabian (maxbear)
3. Crystal, Gray Arabian (forlock)
4. Diamond, Brown Arabian (brownpig)
5. Baylee, Black Fresian (jet3461)
6. Dapple, Gray Arabian (ButterCup1994)
7. Twister, Black Fresian (wikylo)
8. Natalie, Pink Pony (amazon)
9. Sparkle, Pink Pony (*JuIcY*)
10. Bella, Clydesdale (Starr59925)
11. Cinderella, Lil Kinz Unicorn (volleyuup)
123. Clover, Clydesdale (*KinzXluver*)

Now here are the rounds!

Round 1 (a.k.a. Entry Round)
Favorite Outfit!
(3 will be eliminated)

Round 2
Rodeo Outfit!
(2 will be eliminated)

Round 3
School Outfit!
(2 will be eliminated)

Round 4
Racing Outfit!
(2 will be eliminated)

Round 5 (a.k.a. FINALE)
Anything!
(1st, 2nd & 3rd are announced after poll)

Now the PRIZES!

1st Place: 3 PSFs of Choice!

2nd Place: 2 PSFs of Choice!

3rd Place: 1 PSF of Choice!

Good Luck!

Last edited by sp0ngeb0br0cksny; 08-10-2008 at 08:39 PM..
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Sponsored Links
Old 07-10-2008, 09:22 AM   #2
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

Default Re: Webkinz World.. Horse Show! Who has the most fashionable Horse in Webkinz World..? Could be you! Excepting 15 Horses and Owners!

Yay first comment!!

Horse Name: Dreamer

Horse Type: Horse (lol)
Horse Gender: Girl
The statement:
I, Dreamer, hereby promise to get my entries in on time and stay commited to this contest!
What are you supposed to put here?: "Yay horses!!"
Picture of Horse: I will post as soon as webkinz is back up!
ManateeWebkinz1 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 09:28 AM   #3
jet3461

Default Re: Webkinz World.. Horse Show! Who has the most fashionable Horse in Webkinz World..? Could be you! Excepting 15 Horses and Owners!

Umm... I don't have a horse but my friend does, and she NEVER gets on Webkinz... can I use one of hers?
Old 07-10-2008, 09:30 AM   #4
Wish Upon a
Webkinz :)

maxbear will become famous soon enough

Form:
Horse Name: Summer

Horse Type: Arabian horse
The statement:
I, Summer, hereby promise to get my entries in on time and stay commited to this contest!
What are you supposed to put here?: Yah horses!
Picture of Horse: (There is no theme, have them in their favorite outfit) ummm, idk how 2 take a pic, manatee, couold u come over and take a pic of Summer please? thanks a bunch!
maxbear is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 09:54 AM   #5
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!ManateeWebkinz1 is the cats pajamas!

View Post Originally Posted by maxbear
Form:
Horse Name: Summer
Horse Type: Arabian horse
The statement:
I, Summer, hereby promise to get my entries in on time and stay commited to this contest!
What are you supposed to put here?: Yah horses!
Picture of Horse: (There is no theme, have them in their favorite outfit) ummm, idk how 2 take a pic, manatee, couold u come over and take a pic of Summer please? thanks a bunch!
Well webkinz is down now, so Idk how anyone can get thier pic in!!
Old 07-10-2008, 09:56 AM   #6
T0MMY! xD
Gifted

sp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nicesp0ngeb0br0cksny is just really nice

View Post Originally Posted by jet3461
Umm... I don't have a horse but my friend does, and she NEVER gets on Webkinz... can I use one of hers?
Yes, you may!

Manatee and maxbear, I totally forgot that WW was down, so I am going to hold your spots and let you get the pics later!
sp0ngeb0br0cksny is offline Male
Old 07-10-2008, 10:01 AM   #7
AutismAwareness<3
Gift Guru

ok!! Thanxs sp0nge I just pmed like 10 people, Hopefully the spots will be filled up soon!
Old 07-10-2008, 10:01 AM   #8
Forlock

forlock will become famous soon enough

Form:
Horse Name: Crystal

Horse Type: Grey Arabian
Horse Gender: Female
The statement:
I, Crystal, hereby promise to get my entries in on time and stay commited to this contest!
What are you supposed to put here?: YAY HORSES!!
Picture of Horse: (There is no theme, have them in their favorite outfit): I'll get in in a sec, then modify this!
forlock is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 10:01 AM   #9
hi:)
Gifted

brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!brownpig is not just visiting!

i wanna enter, i will post a pic later
Horse Name: Diamond
Horse Type: brown arabian
Horse Gender: girl
I, Diamond, hereby promise to get my entries in on time and stay commited to this contest!
What are you supposed to put here?: YAH HORSES!
Picture of Horse: (i will post a pic later)
brownpig is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 10:07 AM   #10

KateCali is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: Webkinz World.. Horse Show! Who has the most fashionable Horse in Webkinz World..? Could be you! SPOTS LEFT: 11 *I REALIZE WW IS DOWN FOR MAINTENANCE, SO YOU MAY SAVE YOUR SPOT AND GET PICS LATER!*

Can I join?

Horse name: Beauty
Horse type: Brown Arabian
Horse gender: Female
Statement:
I, KateCali, hereby promise to get my entries in on time and stay commited to this contest!
What are you supposed to put here: Yay Horses
Picture of horse: (There is no theme, have them in their favorite outfit) ummm how do you take a pic, could you send me a message saying how to take a pick of my horse, Beauty?:abn:
KateCali is offline Female
Closed

Tags
from dreamer, good luck