Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-26-2008, 07:22 PM   #91
pinkcottencandy1
Webkinz :)

pinkcottencandy is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: *Webkinz World's Got Talent Season one!*

Ok, I will sing Before He Cheats by Carrie Underwood
pinkcottencandy is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 06-26-2008, 07:32 PM   #92
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

When are winners?
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 07:37 PM   #93
Call me Jai :D

Jaimala25 is on a distinguished road

I still need 2 more
Jaimala25 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 07:46 PM   #94
Gifted

honeyluv55 is a forum hero
honeyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum herohoneyluv55 is a forum hero

ok. how long will that take? JK. I'm too excited.
honeyluv55 is offline Female
Old 06-26-2008, 08:54 PM   #95

soccerprincess is an unknown quantity at this point

Smile Re: *Webkinz World's Got Talent Season one!*

Is there anymore spots open please say yes cause im really truly talented! if so......................

Pet name-Snickers
Pet type-Chocolate Lab
WW username-Pinky113388
Winner Why-Well i love acting & defintly singing! I really love webkinz.... Im totally committed & i totally want to do this...i no what im getting in to!
I Snickers will stay committed 2 this contest & will post my entries within the time limit given.

Last edited by soccerprincess; 06-26-2008 at 08:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-27-2008, 06:19 AM   #96

Alright soccerprincess, you are in! Just please post a song that you would like Snickers to sing!
Old 06-27-2008, 07:47 AM   #97

Smile Re: *Webkinz World's Got Talent Season one!*

Is 7 things by Miley Cyrus Taken if
so let me know and ill find something else
Old 06-27-2008, 08:20 AM   #98

Nope, you can sing that one!
Old 06-27-2008, 02:33 PM   #99

ok* ill make sure to get you the lirics as soon as possible ok

---------- soccerprincess added 108 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

I thinkim acculy going to sing My Heart Will Go On By Celine Dion < The Theme Song From The Titantic>Here are the lirics to it:Every night in my dreamsi see you i feel youthis is how i know you go onFar across th distance and spaces between usyou have come to show you go onNear Far Wherever you arei belive that the heart does go ononce more you open the doorand youre in my heartand my heart will go on and onLove can touch us one timeand last for a lifetimeand never let go till were goneLove was when i loved youone true time i hold youin my life well always go onNear far wherever you arei belive that heart does go ononce more you open the doorand youre here in my heartand my heart will go on and onyouer here theres nothing i fearand i know that my heart will go onwell stay forever this wayyou are safe in my heart and i my heart will go on and on

---------- soccerprincess added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

if theres any mistakes let me no

Last edited by soccerprincess; 06-27-2008 at 02:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 06-27-2008, 02:36 PM   #100
Major Phantom Phan!
Gift Guru

cmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant futurecmwqt has a brilliant future

I am leaving to go on a trip tomorrow and will not be back until august 1. I will not be able to post entrys until I get back. You may disqualify me or let me start posting entrys when I get back. Either way is fine with me.
cmwqt is offline Female
Closed