Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-19-2009, 01:29 PM   #1
your mom is a
Webkinz :)

volleygirll8910 will become famous soon enough

Default *volleygirll8910's GAME SHOW IN MYY HEADD----*WEBKINZZZ EDITIONN* PRIZESSS -- PSFFSS OF ANY CHOICEE

WELCOME WI TO *WEBKINZ EDITION* GAME SHOW IN MY HEADD!!!!
NOWW WE ARE HOSTINGG A NEWW SHOW THAT MAY BE FOUND ON CBS CALLES GAME SHOW IN MY HEAD.
VERY SIMPLE RULES AND FOLLOWING.
NOW WHAT YOU ARE THINKING IS WHY IS IT CALLED GAME SHOW IN MY HEAD? WELL WHAT I DO IS THINK OF A CHALLENGE YOU HAVE TO DO IN WEBKINZ WORLD IN THE CLUBHOUSE!!!
YESS ITS THAT SIMPLE!! YOU GET A CHOICE OF 14 PSFFSSS!!!! HOWEVER MANY YOU WANT!!

BUT FIRST YOU HAVE TO SIGN UP FOR IT!! YOU WILL HAVE TO FILL OUT A FORM WITH INFORMATION OF THE FOLLOWING:
Pet's Name:
Girl or Boy:
WW Username:
Date when you want to do this:
Are you committed to this?:
YOU WILL HAVE TO ADD MY WEBKINZ USERNAME ALSO!! SO THAT I CAN KNOW THAT YOU WILL DO THE CHALLENGE!!!

PEOPLE CAN SIGN UP AT THE SAME TIME BUT SCHEDULE IT A DIFFERENT TIME THAN OTHERS. NOW YOU CAN WATCH THE CHALLENGE YOURSELF!!!!
HOW DO YOU ASK??? WELL I WILL PUT UP A CLUBHOUSE ROOM FOR 3 OTHER PEOPLE TO GO IN BUT YOU HAVE TO SIGN UP FOR THAT ALSO!!!

Rules:
1. You have to do what the challenge is no matter what it is, and don't worry it won't be anything bad or inapproprate!!!
2. Do not fight over being the challenger or the audience members!! First serve first go's.
3. You will all have a chance so do not worry.
4. And lastly have fun and be respective.

CHALLENGERS:
FOR EACH DAY OF THE WEEK THERE WILL BE ONE CHALLENGER AND I WILL PUT THE TIME AND DATE.

AUDIENCE MEMBERS:
YOU WILL NEED TO PUT THE PERSON OF WHO YOU WANT TO SEE DO THE CHALLENGE AND THE NAME OF THE PET YOU WILL BE ON IN THE AUDIENCE.

PLEASE SIGN UP AND ALSO THERE WILL BE 3 CHALLENGES AND ONE AT THE END!!! THE WON AT THE END IS MOST IMPORTANT!!

ALSO TO MAKE SURE YOU READ THIS PUT A SYMBOL. THANKS SO MUCH AND I WILL ENJOY PLAYING THIS GAME SHOW WITH ALL OF YOU!!!!

---------- volleygirll8910 added 821 Minutes and 55 Seconds later ----------

Come onn peoplee! Signn upp!! It is greatt funn!! Pleasee sign upp!

Last edited by volleygirll8910; 01-19-2009 at 01:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
volleygirll8910 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-19-2009, 01:37 PM   #2

optoctkid is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: *volleygirll8910's GAME SHOW IN MYY HEADD----*WEBKINZZZ EDITIONN* PRIZESSS -- PSFFSS OF ANY CHOICEE

Bananas (cheeky monkey)
girl
yes
anytine this week!

---------- optoctkid added 0 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

oh and mjt510!

---------- optoctkid added 2 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

oh i'm sorry again

Last edited by optoctkid; 01-19-2009 at 01:37 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2009, 01:47 PM   #3
your mom is a

Default Re: *volleygirll8910's GAME SHOW IN MYY HEADD----*WEBKINZZZ EDITIONN* PRIZESSS -- PSFFSS OF ANY CHOICEE

Thank you for signing up but you have to put if u want to be the challenger or an audience member
Old 01-19-2009, 01:48 PM   #4

swilk is an unknown quantity at this point

umm i dont really get the game but ill try anyyway umm
Chubs:cmunk:
boy
kellipawsord
maybe like tommorrow or anytime this week
sure ill do it

---------- swilk added 0 Minutes and 32 Seconds later ----------

whats the diference?

Last edited by swilk; 01-19-2009 at 01:48 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-19-2009, 02:17 PM   #5
your mom is a

Thank you for signing up. AGAIN PLEASE PUT WHETHER YOU WANT TO BE A CHALLENGER OR AUDIENCE MEMBER! IF YOU DO NOT DO SO YOU CANNOT BE IN IT. AND IF YOU DO NOT PUT THE SYMBOL TO SHOW THAT YOU READ THE RULES YOU CANNOT BE IN IT.
Old 01-19-2009, 03:00 PM   #6

oh I'm sorry I'll be a challenger!
Old 01-19-2009, 03:09 PM   #7
your mom is a

Its okayy and i'm glad you put that. And what day would you like to do this??
Old 01-19-2009, 05:07 PM   #8

Today If thats ok!
Old 01-19-2009, 05:27 PM   #9
your mom is a

Okay but what time? haha to make sure
Closed