Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-07-2008, 05:51 PM   #1
Demi

Default *demi's kinzville! so much stuff to do!*~fun,prizes,contests,choices,all yours,you choose,fun,greeting,welcoming,fun,fun,and fun!~thanks for the idea-kim who also owns a kinzville here in the contests area!

Welcome EVERYONE and I'm sure you'll have a great time whether your looking,joining,or telling your friends! I really hope I get some ppl because I worked really hard on this! Anyways, EVERYONE is welcome here, so stick around awhile and feel MORE than free to post nice comments,questions,and especially forms.

Ok, here is how it works. This is ALL the information you need, right below these very orange lines of words!

Ok, here are the places you can live!:
You start off with 1000 FC(Fun Cash). You can PM me if you want to find out if your town is having a town contest or activity. And sometimes I'll post on here. All of them will be fair. You have to stay in a town for at least three days, I am keeping track of everything of whats happening here. Ask me if you can move, and I'll tell you yes or no.

-Retro Town-The perfect and colorful place for an oldie!
Residents-0

-Kinzwood-The PERFECT place for stars and wanna be famous ppl!
Residents-0

-Country Livin'-Want to own a farm or just live in a GORGEOUS veiw? Live HERE!!
Residents-0

-Peaceful Life-Peaceful, wonderful, small life town. Not many shops.
Residents-0

-Oceanside Estates-Live on the side of the Kinzville Ocean. Beautiful, but MANY shops and businesses along the shoreline.
Residents-0

-Flea Market Town-You'll always find a good sale somewhere on small items and trinkets.
Residents-0

Yum Zum *** Town-PERFECT place for chef or ppl who can afford to eat out every night.
Residents-0

D T-Detective Town!! Many wonderful cases get sent here from all over the world!
Resident-0

Flower WORLD-Wonderful looking place for gardenerds or viewers!
Residents-0

Now that that's over with, now for the jobs! Each job you may sign up for,you may or may not get it, depending on that jobs populations,how much your dedicated,what you can do,what you love to do,etc... Here they are:

Actor
Actress
Book Store Seller
Bargain Seller
Chef
Retro Store Owner
Drummer
Pianoist
Floutist
Trumpet Player
Trombone PLayer
Singer
Dancer
Farm Owner
Caregiver
School Teacher
School Principal
Detective
Police
Electronic Fixer
Train Engineer
Pilot
Gardener(seller)
Inventor
Unemployed
MORE JOBS TO COME

As you see, each job is different and each job you will get tasks, a due date(sometimes, not always, and most likely no once you get more professional)and you can as many jobs as you like-but the more busy you will be. If you are employed every task you do and contest and activity will get you more money to spend. Also, their are three ranks(like I said, I am keeping track of everything, so if you forget something, just ask!)beginner,intermediate,and expert! So the more you move up, the harder and more FC you make and it is. Also, you may advertise for ppl to come to your shop or something to buy something, and bargain with them too. If someone buys something from you, please make it visible on a post in this thread so I can right it down. Now, here are the prizes of what you can get!! This is the BEST part!!Yay!

Prizes:

100 FC-one food of your choice
375 FC-two foods of your choice
600 FC-two foods and anything of your choice(out of W Shop)under 30 dollars
800 FC-one food and a clothing of under 55 dollars
1000 FC-three foods, one clothing under 60, and one toy under 50
1400 FC-four foods, one clothing under 75, and anthing of your choice under 45
1600 FC-six foods, two toys under 40, and anything of your choice under 60
1800 FC-five foods,anything of your choice under 100, and something of my choice under 40
1900 FC-six foods,anything of your choice under 125, something under my choice of 65
2000-nine foods of my choice, anything of your choice under 300, and one surprise clothing
MORE prizes to come!!

OK, few, wow, that was a LOT of info!! Now that we have that down, one LAST thing, the form!:

FORM-
what you wish to be called here-
ww username-
town-
job-

Ok, we are FINALLY done! (Hehe, wasnt that fun?)Thanks everyone and I hope you enjoy! ~Demi

Sponsored Links
Old 08-07-2008, 05:55 PM   #2
DancePrincessKim101
Webkinz :)

kimandkylee will become famous soon enough

Default Re: *demi's kinzville! so much stuff to do!*~fun,prizes,contests,choices,all yours,you choose,fun,greeting,welcoming,fun,fun,and fun!~thanks for the idea-kim who also owns a kinzville here in the contests area!

I wan to be called Kim
DancePrincessKim101
Kinzwood
Actrist

Everyone !! Go on my Kinzville It's like this too !! ( MY PRIZES ARE BETTER !) I'm kiding ! Their both good !!! Just go on mine too plz !!

Last edited by kimandkylee; 08-08-2008 at 11:59 AM.. Reason: typo
kimandkylee is offline Female
Old 08-07-2008, 05:58 PM   #3
I love my

gymnasticsgirl96 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: *demi's kinzville! so much stuff to do!*~fun,prizes,contests,choices,all yours,you choose,fun,greeting,welcoming,fun,fun,and fun!~thanks for the idea-kim who also owns a kinzville here in the contests area!

awesome!
I am glad u came up with an idea, I knew you would be succecfull :]

great job!
I am a little bissy with contest, but later on if you remind me I would love to join!
gymnasticsgirl96 is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 12:09 PM   #4
Demi

Ok, thanks gymnasticsgirl. I will PM you in two days to remind you and kimandkylee, I'll go enter your now!!

---------- Demi added 1069 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

Ok, Kim, your first task is to make up your very own and original from YOU play or story. It has to have at least five scenes,chapters,or acts! Have fun and plz dont advertise at my shop anymore!! Thanks!!

Demi

Last edited by Demi; 08-08-2008 at 12:09 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-08-2008, 12:31 PM   #5
DancePrincessKim101

kimandkylee will become famous soon enough

Smile Re: *demi's kinzville! so much stuff to do!*~fun,prizes,contests,choices,all yours,you choose,fun,greeting,welcoming,fun,fun,and fun!~thanks for the idea-kim who also owns a kinzville here in the contests area!

The Bouncy Ball

Parkin Lot :

Mom : Only five minutes in the park ok !
Kim : Ok .. Fine ! ( Bouncing a ball )
Kim : La La La ( Playing with the ball

Car :
Mom : Honey ! We need to go get pie !
Kim : But mom !!
Mom : No buts let's go !!
Kim ; Uhggg Fine ! ( Left her ball )

Park :
Kylee : Oh cool ! Free ball ! Yayy
Kylee : Bouncy Bouncy Bounce ! ( Playing with the ball )

Parking Lot :
Kim : Wait mom forgot my ball !
Mom ; Well hurry up and get it !

Park :
Kim : Hey !! That's my ball !
Kylee ; No it isn't !! I found it ! It's mine !!
Kim ; So I don't care it's still my ball !
Kylee ; Nah ah
Kim ; Yah Ha
Kylee : Nah ah

Running around :
Kim : Well I don't care it's mine ! ( Took the ball )
Kylee : No u didn't ! ( Took the ball )
Kim : It's mine ! ( Bounced the ball out of Kylee's hands )

Face to Face ;
Kim : Walks away .. Thinks comes back
Kim : You know what we've been silly and maybe I'll let you borrow it !
Kylee : Ok sure thanks ! I 'll take good care of it !

The end !!
kimandkylee is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 12:36 PM   #6
My llama is a

pinkitail is on a distinguished road

what you wish to be called here- Pinki
ww username- pinkitail
town- Ocean estates
job- Schoolteacher
pinkitail is offline Female
Old 08-08-2008, 01:08 PM   #7
Demi

Ok, great and thats 200 FC 4 u kim!! And wonderful Pinki, I will post your task in a sec!
Demi

---------- Demi added 1 Minutes and 26 Seconds later ----------

Ok, Pinki, your task is to post("Teach") the 10 best kinzcash tips you have! Thanks for joining!!

Demi

Last edited by Demi; 08-08-2008 at 01:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed