Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-31-2008, 05:06 PM   #81
Gift Guru

sadddleprincess has a spectacular aura aboutsadddleprincess has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: COOLEST ROOM CONTEST! do u think your room is awesome, then enter into this contest and win great prizes!

I would love to enter if there is still space!

Welcome to my not so humble abode!

First up is are the Royal Chambers! Home to King George and Queen Isabella. They are shown seated on their thrones as they are visited by their daughter Princess Diana and their head adviser Sorcerer Li Wang who is shown seated on his flying carpet.

Click the image to open in full size.

Secondly we have our Balloon Riding room where you will see our pegasus Stella flying high above Kinzville.

And lastly we have a Birthday Party being held in our Grand Slumber Hall (Okay so it is just a Slumber Party room). Look closley and can spot Samantha, our samoyed, primping her self up at the vanity while Taylor, our charcoal cat, is taking a relaxing soak in the hot tub. You will also see Abby, our persian cat who is also the Birthday Girl, talking with her best friend Hannah, our himmalayan cat, whill they both sip their gormet tea perpared for the event by our Master Chef Oreo, the black and white cheeky dog.

Hope you like my rooms!
sadddleprincess is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-31-2008, 06:36 PM   #82
Webkinz :)

blansing is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: COOLEST ROOM CONTEST! do u think your room is awesome, then enter into this contest and win great prizes!

DUH!! Yea i read it wrong....WOO HOO!! I got 5th place!! My screen name in WW is "blansing"!! Please let me know who you are so when I see your name I will make sure to add you!!! ALSO.....when r u in WW? I know it's hard to get the right timing to view rooms, so please PM here, or just reply at this post.....BTW I'll be on now until about 9:00pm tonight...hope to see you!

AWESOME!! Congrats to everyone else!!!

:cs:Samson & Sable
blansing is offline Male
Old 07-31-2008, 06:44 PM   #83
YAY! I'm finally
Gifted

winkystar29 has a spectacular aura about

haha oops i didnt enter fast enough. well i am on vacation so i cant exactly post pictures...
winkystar29 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 06:58 AM   #84

abbypie3000 is a name known to allabbypie3000 is a name known to allabbypie3000 is a name known to all

Too bad i didn't make it. I only get four hours on computer a day, and i was on a lot before lunch. LOL
abbypie3000 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 01:07 PM   #85
ish u were a

flipflopper is an unknown quantity at this point

sadddlepcrincess, those rooms are AWESOME, but we have already started the contest. we are on round 2. im really sorry. there is another cool room contest called best rare room if u want to enter into a different contest. but u better hurry because the judging for the best rare room contest is august 2.
flipflopper is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 01:07 PM   #86
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

Got your message- sure! What color zone?
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 01:09 PM   #87
Werewolves are so
Gifted

Starlight720 has a spectacular aura aboutStarlight720 has a spectacular aura about

I'd like to enter my Jungle Room:

Enjoy!!
Starlight720 is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 01:09 PM   #88
ish u were a

flipflopper is an unknown quantity at this point

lime green. what is ur webkinz world username? we need to add each other as friends first.
flipflopper is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 01:09 PM   #89
ebkinz are the best

supermina will become famous soon enough

Hi nick*is*so*cute*.
supermina is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 01:10 PM   #90
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

Hi! My username is KirstenMcPherson
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Closed