Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-05-2008, 08:56 AM   #121
ish u were a
Webkinz :)

flipflopper is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: COOLEST ROOM CONTEST! do u think your room is awesome, then enter into this contest and win great prizes!

Kinz Crazy, i ABSOLUTLY LOVE ur room. but this contest has already started. BUT!!! there is one person that made it through to round two but hasnt been replying to anything i PM her or post on her profile. So u can take her place!!

i need u to give me a tour of at least two of ur rooms. i need ur webkinz world ID so that we can become friends, and u can invite me over to ur webkinz house.

---------- flipflopper added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

trentcar and ilovejesus23, if u would have posted ur pics JUST a little earlier, u wouldve been able to be in the contest. but this contest has already started. sorry

Last edited by flipflopper; 08-05-2008 at 08:56 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
flipflopper is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2008, 09:02 AM   #122
I'm a weird

Trentcar is on a distinguished road

Default Re: COOLEST ROOM CONTEST! do u think your room is awesome, then enter into this contest and win great prizes!

darn i worked hard with my dad to post that pic
Trentcar is offline Male
Old 08-05-2008, 03:34 PM   #123

blansing is an unknown quantity at this point

man O man this room contest is awesome!! FLIPFLOPPER....you must be having a hard time judging all of these really cool rooms! I can't wait to see who wins??? After round 2 is there a round 3? How many rounds are you doing again? I'm biting my nails with anticiaption!

:cs:Samson & Sable
blansing is offline Male
Old 08-05-2008, 05:42 PM   #124
I'm a weird

is there anyway i can get in? plz
Trentcar is offline Male
Old 08-05-2008, 05:51 PM   #125

ilovejesus23 is on a distinguished road

you should that it has started be4 we work hard to get those pictures posted.
thats not fair to us.

anyways, its a cool contest. are you going to have more??
ilovejesus23 is offline Female
Old 08-05-2008, 09:10 PM   #126
ish u were a

thanks blansing!

ilovejesus, i dont really understand what ur saying. if ur saying its not fair that i didnt let trent car be in the contest that doesnt make sense. trentcar could've just looked down a couple posts and clearly seen that this contest has been started. im really sorry trentcar that u worked hard on it but i have already told a bunch of people that they are too late. its not like i can just tell one person that they can join the contest late while i told everyone else no. THAT would be un fair. the only reason i let kinz crazy in on the contest is because someone had just been disqualified from the contest.

trentcar, u said u wanna know how to get into this contest. there is one way. if u happen to be on webkinz insider while i am on, and u give me a tour of ur house before kinz crazy, then u will get into the contest.

i hope i didnt hurt anyones ffeeling or anything. i just have to keep the contest fair

---------- flipflopper added 1 Minutes and 18 Seconds later ----------

i love jesus, u can also be in the contest if u do what i said above

Last edited by flipflopper; 08-05-2008 at 09:10 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-05-2008, 09:22 PM   #127
I'm a weird

k
i will try
Trentcar is offline Male
Old 08-06-2008, 08:55 AM   #128

ilovejesus23 is on a distinguished road

okay thats fine. i will wait for the second one, b/c i have a mac computer and it will take really long to get all the pictures up. are you going to have more?
ilovejesus23 is offline Female
Old 08-06-2008, 11:43 AM   #129
ish u were a

do u mean am i going to have more contests? yeah probably

---------- flipflopper added 43 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

ok guys. i am leaving for vacation tonight, so i need to end this thing. i wasnt expecting this to take so long! sorry trentcar, i just need to end it right now. here come this results!!!!!

---------- flipflopper added 14 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

Here is what i thought of the tour and ur rooms. they are in the order of who gave me tour first.

248 keri - your rooms were OK, but i dont think that u said one word to me on kinzchat, so therefore it wasnt a good tour.

Blizzard07 - You have awesome rooms! and u were a very good tour guide.

Nick*is*so*Cute - Good rooms! they were very simple and not all cluttered. You didnt really talk much on kinz chat though.

Syd9054 - Cool rooms! I love all ur rare items! you were an OK talker.

dotdotduck - good rooms, not a very good tour.

AND HERE COME THE RESULTS!

tying with blansing for fifth place is

>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

248keri

Coming in 4th place is..........

>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

dotdotduck!

Coming in 3rd place is..................

>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

Nick*is*so*cute!

THE WiNNER OF THE COOLEST ROOM CONTEST IS.........

>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>
>>>
>>
>

Blizzard07!!!!!!! which means that syd9054 came in as runner up, in second place. congratulations Blizzard07 and everyone else! thanks so much for entering my contest and hang around for the next!

here are the prizes:
Prizes!
5th place: 1 psf, random
4th place: 2 psf, random
3rd place: choose 2 psf from my webkinz
2nd place: choose 3 psf from my webkinz
1st place: choose 6 psf from my webkinz!

please PM me ur webkinz world username so we can become friends and i can send u ur prizes.

Last edited by flipflopper; 08-06-2008 at 11:46 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-06-2008, 11:53 AM   #130
sweet! i am a

Blizzard07 is an unknown quantity at this point

WOW! THANKS! oh, i got an extra space jacket, so i sent it to you! ill post which psfs i would like!

---------- Blizzard07 added 1 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

wait. which items do you have for selection?

Last edited by Blizzard07; 08-06-2008 at 11:53 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed