Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-01-2008, 01:10 PM   #91
Werewolves are so
Gifted

Starlight720 has a spectacular aura aboutStarlight720 has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: COOLEST ROOM CONTEST! do u think your room is awesome, then enter into this contest and win great prizes!

View Post Originally Posted by Starlight720
I'd like to enter my Jungle Room:

Click the image to open in full size.

Enjoy!!
Sorry, I didnt realze you had started already...
Starlight720 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 08-01-2008, 01:14 PM   #92
ish u were a
Webkinz :)

flipflopper is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: COOLEST ROOM CONTEST! do u think your room is awesome, then enter into this contest and win great prizes!

starlight720, im sorry but this contst has already started. we are on round 2. there is another cool room contest called best rare room if u want to enter into a different contest. but u better hurry because the judging for the best rare room contest is august 2.

---------- flipflopper added 1 Minutes and 27 Seconds later ----------

i sent u a friend request. my username is mzsquirts

---------- flipflopper added 1 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

did u get my friend request nick*is*so*cute?

Last edited by flipflopper; 08-01-2008 at 01:14 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
flipflopper is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 01:16 PM   #93
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

Yes, I got it!
nick*is*so*cute is offline Female
Old 08-01-2008, 01:18 PM   #94
ish u were a

ok well then go to the light green zone and invite me over

---------- flipflopper added 1 Minutes and 5 Seconds later ----------

just to let u know, sometimes when u go over to people's houses, webkinz world automatically logs u out. so can u please start in one of the two rooms that u want to show me

Last edited by flipflopper; 08-01-2008 at 01:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-01-2008, 01:20 PM   #95
Nick loves me AND my
nick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of lightnick*is*so*cute is a glorious beacon of light

It's not working, can we do orange?
Old 08-01-2008, 01:22 PM   #96
ish u were a

alright, ur smiley face is green, so invite me over please!

---------- flipflopper added 0 Minutes and 29 Seconds later ----------

yea sure, lets both go to orange

---------- flipflopper added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

u have to be at ur house to invite me over

Last edited by flipflopper; 08-01-2008 at 01:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 08-01-2008, 01:27 PM   #97
Nick loves me AND my

Where R U?
Old 08-01-2008, 01:28 PM   #98
ish u were a

it stopped loading while i was going into another room. can u invite me over again? make sure u are in a room that u wanna show me please
Old 08-01-2008, 01:29 PM   #99
Nick loves me AND my

OK, sure.
Old 08-01-2008, 01:31 PM   #100
ebkinz are the best

supermina will become famous soon enough

View Post Originally Posted by nick*is*so*cute
Ok, can you please go to my house thread? (nick*is*so*cute's HOME 70+ rooms) PM me your answer.

---------- nick*is*so*cute added 1 Minutes and 8 Seconds later ----------

Oh yeah, I want to enter the FLOWER GARDEN. Thanx!

supermina is offline Female
Closed