Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2009, 05:33 PM   #511
Webkinz :)
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ,..-*"*Make MY kinz a SUPERMODEL! |:| :O! |:| NO SPOTS LEFT! DO NOT ENTER!!! *"*-..,

awesome :3
tex, listen to wik :-P
*coughcoughaghhHACHhackWHEEZE..*okay*cough* XD

---------- xKittyKinz13x added 1 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

check tags

Last edited by xKittyKinz13x; 01-05-2009 at 05:33 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2009, 05:45 PM   #512
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: ,..-*"*Make MY kinz a SUPERMODEL! |:| :O! |:| NO SPOTS LEFT! DO NOT ENTER!!! *"*-..,

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
!

1: you lower cased the g in God!

2: You don't know Hayley Williams or Paramore!

Goodness child! You need to go to youtube and listen to one of their songs quick! xD

---------- wikylo added 1 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

thanks! I made everything but her hair black and white on "PHOTOSHOP!" xD

*coughcough*Imightjoinlater*coughcough*
Okay.... So, is Paramore, like, a band?
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 05:53 PM   #513

YESYESYES!!!
rawr...
they've been around almost 6 years.
they had 2 songs on the twilight (ew twilight) soundtrack.
click here

---------- xKittyKinz13x added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

where have you been, child? under a rock? :-P

Last edited by xKittyKinz13x; 01-05-2009 at 05:53 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 01-05-2009, 06:16 PM   #514
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

View Post Originally Posted by xKittyKinz13x
YESYESYES!!!
rawr...
they've been around almost 6 years.
they had 2 songs on the twilight (ew twilight) soundtrack.
click here

---------- xKittyKinz13x added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

where have you been, child? under a rock? :-P

I read the wikepedia article and looked on youtube...

Hayley what's-her-name is not that attractive IMO... she's not ugly but she's not drop dead gorgeous or anything.......

Not a big fan of their music either...

Umm in the music world pretty much xD I listen to mostly 60s, 70s, and 80s music, and 5-6 songs from the 90s and 2,000s. (Country music) I don't listen to the radio either, unless it's the oldies/country station I don't like todays music AT ALL hardly ever besides country and a few stray songs... This is my ipod music:

Click the image to open in full size.

LOL.......
Old 01-05-2009, 06:25 PM   #515
Call me Jai :D

Jaimala25 is on a distinguished road

Paramore is amazinggg! I love them soo much.
Jaimala25 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 06:26 PM   #516

oh my... BEAR IN THE BIG BLUE HOUSE! I ♥ BEAR IN THE BIG BLUE HOUSE! lol. not that i like girls [trust me, i dont] but hayley is pretty. it's all musical taste. wik & i happen to ♥ paramore while you prefer... *ahem* bear in the big blue house :3
Old 01-05-2009, 06:29 PM   #517
Gift Guru

View Post Originally Posted by xKittyKinz13x
oh my... BEAR IN THE BIG BLUE HOUSE! I ♥ BEAR IN THE BIG BLUE HOUSE! lol. not that i like girls [trust me, i dont] but hayley is pretty. it's all musical taste. wik & i happen to ♥ paramore while you prefer... *ahem* bear in the big blue house :3
Me too! It was my favorite show as a little kid.

Oh puh-leez there are only 2 bear in the big blue house songs on there.... I prefer B52s over all
Old 01-05-2009, 06:43 PM   #518
SuperJ5678

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by wikylo
reread kels!

---------- wikylo added 0 Minutes and 56 Seconds later ----------

read the front page

they have til Tuesday.

I don't want to sound rude or anything . . . but wik, I wanted to make sure that you saw my new pic (because you didn't put up on the 1st post that I posted). Here it is incase you didn't see it . . . (post 500 ) ,..-*"*Make MY kinz a SUPERMODEL! |:| :O! |:| NO SPOTS LEFT! DO NOT ENTER!!! *"*-..,
amazon is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 07:02 PM   #519
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

View Post Originally Posted by TexasGirl8
Me too! It was my favorite show as a little kid.

Oh puh-leez there are only 2 bear in the big blue house songs on there.... I prefer B52s over all
Haha it's okay, I have Spongebob and the Candy Cave Song from Charlie the Unicorn on my ipod. haha. I don't mind that you don't really like Paramore, I just was completely in shock when you said you have never heard about them. I was like OMG!! Although I "OMG!" at almost anything.
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Old 01-05-2009, 09:41 PM   #520
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

ok why are we talking about paramore? what did i miss!?
x pookie x is offline Female
Closed

Tags
coopers gunna win!!!, fantastic contest!, fudgie, go mr.whittier, go smudge!, great contest =), i love mr.slippers, i want a cheeky cat!, wik- amanda=awesomer jk, ~skyranch+dixi~