Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-31-2008, 05:59 PM   #461
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ,..-*"*Make MY kinz a SUPERMODEL! |:| :O! |:| NO SPOTS LEFT! DO NOT ENTER!!! *"*-..,

View Post Originally Posted by Pubob03
Man, I wish I hadn't quit on the Academy. Which class?
I quit the Academy a longgg time ago. What a waste of money Back in the day where I had over 100,000 KC and had nothing to spend my money on(hahahaa) I went to the kinzville academy and did 3 classes a day. It's the weightlifting class. I like the stuff you get when doing all 10 levels, but I don't find it worth all that hard earned KC. I always wanted the dancing action. When I earn enough money and run out of things to buy I'll get to it. LOL, but for right now the roll over action is really handy! You can roll over AND flip! Whoo-hoo 2 actions out of one class!
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 01-01-2009, 01:19 PM   #462
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

Default Re: ,..-*"*Make MY kinz a SUPERMODEL! |:| :O! |:| NO SPOTS LEFT! DO NOT ENTER!!! *"*-..,

lucky duck.
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 01:31 PM   #463
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

I'm level 3 on Painting, Hurdles, Weight Lifting, Language, Griddle, and Hair. I hate the Running/Fashion classes--too boring, and the running makes my computer slow (even tho the lvl 5 move is kinda cool...)

---------- Pubob03 added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

I feel like I've seen everyone's avatars and signatures somewhere else but I can't put my finger on it....? LOL.

---------- Pubob03 added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by OMGitzkelseey1
I quit the Academy a longgg time ago. What a waste of money Back in the day where I had over 100,000 KC and had nothing to spend my money on(hahahaa) I went to the kinzville academy and did 3 classes a day. It's the weightlifting class. I like the stuff you get when doing all 10 levels, but I don't find it worth all that hard earned KC. I always wanted the dancing action. When I earn enough money and run out of things to buy I'll get to it. LOL, but for right now the roll over action is really handy! You can roll over AND flip! Whoo-hoo 2 actions out of one class!
What?! Hundred-Thousand?! THe most I've ever had is like 14,000 I think....

Is that from pets, or what?

Last edited by Pubob03; 01-01-2009 at 01:31 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 02:21 PM   #464
green =/= creative
Banned
x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!x pookie x is headed for the top!

im on level 2 of grooming & painting, and level 3 on agility.
x pookie x is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 02:40 PM   #465
Save Our Planet!
Webkinz :)

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

im onlevel 4 on painting
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 01-01-2009, 03:02 PM   #466
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

I feel like I've seen everyone's avatars and signatures somewhere else but I can't put my finger on it....? LOL.
hmm... i wonder where.... XD
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 03:26 PM   #467
Save Our Planet!

ljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to beholdljfyle is a splendid one to behold

I LOVE my avvie, its so funny. i just got it
ljfyle is offline Male
Old 01-01-2009, 03:39 PM   #468
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

is it from iconator? i've seen it.
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 04:13 PM   #469
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

Haha I didn't get it til u said u got it. Like piece..piece of cake! LOL.

I've seen it too.....i think, @ least
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 01-01-2009, 06:42 PM   #470
ilovepink509
OMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the roughOMGitzkelseey1 is a jewel in the rough

I'm level 3 on Painting, Hurdles, Weight Lifting, Language, Griddle, and Hair. I hate the Running/Fashion classes--too boring, and the running makes my computer slow (even tho the lvl 5 move is kinda cool...)

---------- Pubob03 added 0 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

---------- Pubob03 added 0 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

What?! Hundred-Thousand?! THe most I've ever had is like 14,000 I think....

Is that from pets, or what?
It's from being crazy and not buying anything. Then it was just useless. Back in the day when I played in the tournament arena 24/7 and was really addicted. Haha, I played go go googles and zacky's quest and always got the extra 150 KC from the tournament arena. And I always did Quizzy. I guess I was really crazy. Now I spent it all on millions of Christmas stuff. I don't buy a lot of pets. lol
OMGitzkelseey1 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
coopers gunna win!!!, fantastic contest!, fudgie, go mr.whittier, go smudge!, great contest =), i love mr.slippers, i want a cheeky cat!, wik- amanda=awesomer jk, ~skyranch+dixi~