Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-26-2008, 03:29 PM   #21
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

Default Re: ,..-*"*Make MY kinz a SUPERMODEL! |:| :O! |:| (Somewhat different than WNTM) |:| Try it out today! |:| Boy Spots Left: 10 |:| Girl Spots Left: 10 *"*-..,

View Post Originally Posted by ruigery
Wow the peepz here are really welcoming.
Yes, they are! Welcome to WI!

---------- TexasGirl8 added 1 Minutes and 13 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by ruigery
This seems like fun!! I am sooooo new here this is my very first post!! So hiw do you make the pics?
Go to this page. http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...q_postpictures

Last edited by TexasGirl8; 11-26-2008 at 03:29 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-26-2008, 03:31 PM   #22
ruigery

Default Re: ,..-*"*Make MY kinz a SUPERMODEL! |:| :O! |:| (Somewhat different than WNTM) |:| Try it out today! |:| Boy Spots Left: 10 |:| Girl Spots Left: 10 *"*-..,

Wow that sounded a little complicated.
Old 11-26-2008, 03:36 PM   #23
Call me Mrs.Malfoy!
Webkinz :)

jonalicious916 is on a distinguished road

Webkinz Name: Chedder
Webkinz Type:
Webkinz Gender: Girl
What is the 10th word inevery rule?: 1. when 2. long 3. out 4. have 5. polls 6. none
Are you committed?: Yes
Why your pet wants to win!: Chedder wants to win because she has never won anything and hopes she can make a name for herself here.
Entry Pic(no theme!):
Attached Images
File Type: bmpChedder halloween '08.bmp (22.0 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by jonalicious916; 11-26-2008 at 03:41 PM..
jonalicious916 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 04:09 PM   #24
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Bump!
Old 11-26-2008, 04:19 PM   #25
hannahlo

hannahlo has a spectacular aura about

Webkinz Name: Pepperann
Webkinz Type: Dachshund
Webkinz Gender: girl
What is the 10th word inevery rule?: 1.when 2.long 3. out 4.have 5.polls 6. none
Are you committed?:yes, i cant wait
Why your pet wants to win!: becauce her sister was prety close to wining his last contest!
Entry Pic(no theme! 1 minute need to hold spot

Last edited by hannahlo; 11-26-2008 at 04:34 PM.. Reason: missspelled her name
hannahlo is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 04:24 PM   #26
I Hate Hackers!

ButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to allButterCup1994 is a name known to all

Webkinz Name: Aniston
Webkinz Type: :wt:

Webkinz Gender: girll
What is the 10th word inevery rule?: when, run, out, have, polls, not one
Are you committed?: yess
Why your pet wants to win!: becausee... she's AMAZINGG
Entry Pic(no theme! (: laterr
ButterCup1994 is offline Male
Old 11-26-2008, 04:35 PM   #27
and lovin' it!
Gift Guru

Pubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to beholdPubob03 is a splendid one to behold

I feel bad for not using 1 of my boys, but May is one of my faves, next to Destiny the American Albino....I'm entering may b/c Des' in Tex's Holiday contest. Plus, you said you kinda liked uncommon Webkinz and in my opinion the LL Gecko is pretty uncommon.

This is my first model-type contest so forgive me if I'm....clumsy?

Webkinz Name: May
Webkinz Type: Lemon-Lime Gecko
Webkinz Gender: Female
What is the 10th word inevery rule?: when, long, out, have, polls, and #6 has 3 words-kinzstyle is accepted
Are you committed?: As long as we have at least a week or so to finish, of course!
Why your pet wants to win!: She wants more publicity for lemon-lime geckos, and any other type of gecko for that matter. Geckos aren't popular in WKW, even though they look cool and are friendly. In real life, some amphibian species are endangered, too!!
Entry Pic(no theme!) : Click the image to open in full size. Wow, she looks like a boy in this pic. Oh well. Darnit, I traded all my kinzstyle!!! : P Will not using kinzstyle affect judging? Probably.

~pub

Last edited by Pubob03; 11-26-2008 at 11:15 PM..
Pubob03 is offline Female
Old 11-26-2008, 04:35 PM   #28
hannahlo

i fixed the spelling
Old 11-26-2008, 04:39 PM   #29
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Ok girl spots are closed.Volleyuup wants to enter so I think she would prefer to enter a girl =)
Old 11-26-2008, 05:08 PM   #30
hannahlo

heres my pic:
Click the image to open in full size.
and u dont have a smile her her bacauce theres not 1 lol so i made one Click the image to open in full size.

---------- hannahlo added 21 Minutes and 59 Seconds later ----------

that our user neames by the animals becauce aperntly pepperann whent got her a new owner! lol im not gores9.....LOL

Last edited by hannahlo; 11-26-2008 at 05:08 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed

Tags
coopers gunna win!!!, fantastic contest!, fudgie, go mr.whittier, go smudge!, great contest =), i love mr.slippers, i want a cheeky cat!, wik- amanda=awesomer jk, ~skyranch+dixi~