Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 07:39 PM   #241
my mom says im
Gifted

fuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the roughfuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ,..-*"*Make MY kinz a SUPERMODEL! |:| :O! |:| NO SPOTS LEFT! DO NOT ENTER!!! *"*-..,

whens it gunna be done?
fuzzypenguin7 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2008, 08:24 PM   #242
Webkinz :)
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ,..-*"*Make MY kinz a SUPERMODEL! |:| :O! |:| NO SPOTS LEFT! DO NOT ENTER!!! *"*-..,

sweet. I have a shop too :]
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 08:50 PM   #243
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

results will be posted! nowz! xD
Old 12-07-2008, 09:05 PM   #244
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

yeaaaah :]
*sits patiently & waits*
who did i enter in this? i'm going to look.... oh, its barry :]

---------- xKittyKinz13x added 0 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

is this STiLL the 1st round? wow.
oh, it's whose being eliminated.
good luck smudge, cheddar, mystic

Last edited by xKittyKinz13x; 12-07-2008 at 09:05 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 09:33 PM   #245
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Will the bottom 3 please step up:

Smudge
:samoyed:Mystic
Chedder

2 of you are safe and one of you is eliminated.

Chedder.

Spoiler: show
You are safe.

Will Smudge and Mystic please step forward.

WI has voted and:

Spoiler: show
Mystic is eliminated.

Trust in yourself. I know you will do great in the future!

*^*^*^*^*

Ok

This round is about action and pose!

Ok, so before we begin the challenge let us give you a quick lesson of the 8 basic poses:

stand
sit
lay
smile
wave
blink
dive
run

Here is how you accomplish each.

Stand:

Go in room and do nothing.

Click the image to open in full size.

sit:

Go and sit on a chair or sofa.

lay:

lay on a bed.

smile:

click the smile action in your action dock.

wave:

click the wave action in your action dock. There are many different chances you have at getting a wave so you can get the hand at many different angles.

blink:

click the blink action in your action dock.

dive:

take the pic in the split second after performing an action on a chair.

and finally...

run:

take pic while moving.

Ok so now that we've given you tips on how to make your pose great, for this round's challenge(not shoot) we would like you to take props and catch a pose of your pet (with no clothes. this isn't a fashion challenge) and whoever has the best pic will get a super duper bonus help in the photoshoot challenge!

So...

let's get postin!!!

Old 12-07-2008, 09:44 PM   #246
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

OMG! I have to be.... naked?!?!

xDDD I have an idea.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 09:55 PM   #247
Wacky Be
Gifted

xDDD !

Let's get some entries!
Old 12-07-2008, 10:06 PM   #248
Homework Vs.

kimiko will become famous soon enough

Are you allowed to wear clothes?My pet doesn't want to be naked!

---------- kimiko added 1 Minutes and 6 Seconds later ----------

What do you mean "props?"

Last edited by kimiko; 12-07-2008 at 10:06 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
kimiko is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 10:08 PM   #249
Gift Guru

TexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roostTexasGirl8 rules the roost

UGH Tex, isn't this like... illegal? Well here I am naked in mid dive into the pool.

LOL

It's not a basic pose exactly, but when I double click the pool she flies in a circle above the water so it looked like she was in the middle of diving in the pool.
TexasGirl8 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 10:38 PM   #250
Homework Vs.

kimiko will become famous soon enough

I have some!I made a lot so,how many can you enter?I made LOTS of poses!
kimiko is offline Female
Closed

Tags
coopers gunna win!!!, fantastic contest!, fudgie, go mr.whittier, go smudge!, great contest =), i love mr.slippers, i want a cheeky cat!, wik- amanda=awesomer jk, ~skyranch+dixi~