Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2008, 04:42 PM   #201
hannahlo
Webkinz :)

hannahlo has a spectacular aura about

Default Re: ,..-*"*Make MY kinz a SUPERMODEL! |:| :O! |:| NO SPOTS LEFT! DO NOT ENTER!!! *"*-..,

did every 1 post?
hannahlo is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-01-2008, 04:50 PM   #202
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ,..-*"*Make MY kinz a SUPERMODEL! |:| :O! |:| NO SPOTS LEFT! DO NOT ENTER!!! *"*-..,

yeapp wik's judging now! :]
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 04:54 PM   #203
hannahlo

hannahlo has a spectacular aura about

i have been in 1 of wiylkos contest.... i almost one but my copmuter broke so i got out beaucse i dint posyted my pic..
hannahlo is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 05:06 PM   #204
jet3461

Elephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonderElephant wows us all with wonder

Hurry wik! jk. (: Take yore time. (yore. xD)
Elephant is offline Male
Old 12-01-2008, 05:13 PM   #205
my mom says im
Gifted

fuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the roughfuzzypenguin7 is a jewel in the rough

are u almost done??!?! jk! take ur time!
fuzzypenguin7 is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 05:15 PM   #206
SuperJ5678

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

I can't wait

-mazo
amazon is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 05:26 PM   #207
Wacky Be
Gifted

wikylo is a creator of wonder
wikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonderwikylo is a creator of wonder

Ok hello guys! and Welcome to the first judging of Make My Kinz a Supermodel! =)

With our judges:

Giselle the alley cat

Blush the Yorkie

Cooper the little St. Bernard

and

Spore the gecko! (:

Ok before we critique the outfits lemme tell you how it's gonna work.

This contest is inspired by the reality tv Show on the Bravo channel called Make Me a Supermodel. But it is morphed a bit differently...

In this contest the judges and I are going to show you ways to enhance your photos and make them rock to their fullest potential! xDD

We are going to have challenges and the winner of those challenge gets a Super Duper Bonus Booster(I know yall are ALL jealous of this title! xDD) and it will help you in the photoshoot! =)

And the winner of the photoshoot winner gets immunity and cannot be eliminated the round afterwards!

The judges decide a winner, but WI decides who goes home in a poll!

THERE CAN BE NO PMING PEOPLE TO VOTE ON THE POLL! THE VOTES MUST BE VOLUNTARY!!! THIS CONTEST IS NOT GOING TO BE A POPULARITY CONTEST! >:[

This round though we are just judging on the outfit rather than the overall picture [;

SOO...

without further ado let's critique the pictures!!! xDD

Melody!- We thought your outfit was pretty good. Your fashion sense will serve you well in the competition! [;

:samoyed:Angel!- As jumbled as your outfit was you made it work! We like that about you and your sisters! (xDDD)

Smudge!- Your outfit was cute but a little bit too crazt. We like your smile though! (:

:samoyed:Mystic!- It was ok. But VERY simple. You need to have a lot of creativity...

:bas:Scooby!- Like Angel's, you made it work but it was crazy! =D

Victoria!- I think your outfit is cute and fresh! The photo overall could use work but good outfit! [;

Chedder- it would be great if you had shoes...

May!- I think it looks beachy! I like the background! [:

Click the image to open in full size.Pepperann!- I LOVE your use of colors! [:

Click the image to open in full size.Mr. Whittier!- I think you had a cute idea! I love it!!!

:wt:Aniston!- It is just something I've seen before. Cute but kinda boring...

Fudge!- I love this pic overall! Cool outfit also! (8

BJ!- I think you needed a different hat...

Charlie!- It's very cool for a guys' outfit! good job!

Barry- The shoes are the only things I would have really changed...

Oscar!- I loved it! [;

Sparkle Josh!- I think your outfit was the best of the guys! [;

Click the image to open in full size.Neptune!- Love the outfit! total rockstar!!! [;

:gr:Cooper! - I think you had an awesome outfit! You just need a little polishing. [;

Tokyo!- Awesome pic! Shoes would have been awesome but awesome otherwise!(lotta awesomes! xDDD)

OK so who is in?...

Winner:

Spoiler: show
Angel! good job! we loved it!!!

You have immunity for the next round! [;

2nd:

Sparkle Josh!

3rd:

Fudge!

4th:

Tokyo!

5th:

Victoria!

6th:

Cooper

7th:

Mr. Whittier

8th:

Neptune!

9th:

Melody!

10th:

May!

11th:

Oscar!

12th:

Pepperann!

13th:

Charlie!

14th:

Scooby!

15th:

BJ!

16th:

Aniston!

And the last definite safe person:

Barry!

So our bottom 3:

Smudge, Mystic, and Chedder

Will be in a poll. NO ONE CAN PM ANYONE TO VOTE ON THIS POLL! I will be asking if people got pmed to vote in this poll. If I find out you did so, you will be eliminated from this contest!

>:[

I don't want this to be a popularity contest!!!

You can advertise in your siggy and you can post on the poll, but NO PMING!

The poll will last 3 days and when the poll starts losing fame I will eliminate 1 person!

Thanks

w1k

g1ss3ll3

c00p3r

blush

and

sp0r3

Last edited by wikylo; 12-02-2008 at 08:14 PM..
Old 12-01-2008, 05:29 PM   #208
SuperJ5678

amazon is a jewel in the roughamazon is a jewel in the rough

*wipes sweat off of fore head*

I'm going to vote on the poll once I see it

-mazo
amazon is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 05:35 PM   #209
Bring Back WNTM! :|

xShanniniix is on a distinguished road

*Angel Speaking*ohh myy thanks sooo much for selecting me winner!! i will make my outfit a lil less jumbled next time lol, but this time it worked out for the best :] and its my owner shanninii's signature flare! haha :]]

good luck to the bottom three!

Last edited by xShanniniix; 12-01-2008 at 05:38 PM..
xShanniniix is offline Female
Old 12-01-2008, 05:40 PM   #210
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

yay, lol last place. *pouts* those are barry's fave shoes! jk. :] post the poll url here, wik! i'm too lazy to look for it.
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Closed

Tags
coopers gunna win!!!, fantastic contest!, fudgie, go mr.whittier, go smudge!, great contest =), i love mr.slippers, i want a cheeky cat!, wik- amanda=awesomer jk, ~skyranch+dixi~