Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-16-2008, 10:29 PM   #1
Webkinz :)
CocoLion is just really niceCocoLion is just really nice

Talking .:*~CocoLion's Best Gem Competition~*:.

Hey everybody and welcome to CocoLion's Best Gem Competition! In this competition there are very few, simple rules:
1) Do NOT copy other people, or other websites-I will know!
2) You can do an entire crown, ring, necklace,etc as long as it has 5 Gems of the same color!
3) You have to make at LEAST ONE mine minimum-There's no limit for mines or gems!
4) Have fun!

Ok in this competition, you will be making your own type of Curio Shop Gem for Arte's Gem Hunt! Arte has asked everybody to make at least 5 special Gems of their own design. They can be anything, as long as it isn't found in any one of the mines! You shall also be making a mine that you can find at least ONE of your gems in. You can make the gems on paper, on paint, as long as I can see it. You can only describe it but beware: It will be harder to imagine.
Ok that's pretty much it....

Just Kidding! Now for the best Part-
First Place: May choose 2 PSFs from :chi::cs::gor::goo::gr::kanga::pgn::rdr::pig::tiger : Tiger snake, and Bengal Tiger AND a secret recipe of a random choice!

Second place: May choose 1 of the PSFs from above and will get one random secret recipe!

Third Place: May choose either 1 of the PSFs from above OR one random secret recipe!

This contest ends on April 19th! Good Luck Everyone, and remember the most important rule of all-HAVE FUN!!!
CocoLion is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 04-16-2008, 10:30 PM   #2
madison798 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: .:*~CocoLion's Best Gem Competition~*:.

I dont really get the project?
Old 04-17-2008, 09:49 AM   #3

That's ok, i'm bad at explaining things!
You will be designing your own gem for the Curio Shop Gem Hunt. You must make at least 5 Gems, a Gem Mine they will be found in, and they can be made into any jewlery-like item. Such as a Crown or a tiara.

---------- CocoLion added 673 Minutes and 25 Seconds later ----------

---------- CocoLion added 2 Minutes and 10 Seconds later ----------

Bump.... Oh come on! If nobody has done this by the time I get back from school today the Competition is over!

Last edited by CocoLion; 04-17-2008 at 09:49 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 04-17-2008, 09:53 AM   #4
hat's up?
Mushroom will become famous soon enough

here is mine!

Click the image to open in full size.
Old 04-17-2008, 10:08 AM   #5

Cool! Now, there is supposed to be 4 more IF Your going to be making a ring or necklace or something, but if you don't want to then dont. Also, You need a mine that you find that gem in But the mine cannot be one of the mines from the Curio Shop.