Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-14-2008, 06:19 PM   #1
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

Thumbs up **Becky's Best Named Webkinz Contest** 1st, 2nd, 3rd place wins PSF!! Enter Now!! JUDGING COMPLETED!!! RESULTS ARE IN!!! CONGRATS TO ALL!!!

*~Becky's Best Named Webkinz Contest~*

Did you ever wonder if your Webkinz pet name was unique enough?? Here I will allow 25 people to enter 1 of their Webkinz names and I will be the judge of who has the most creative and unique Webkinz name.

*~Entry Forms~*

Please include your Webkinz name, picture, gender, WW ID, and the PSF you would like if you win 1st, 2nd or 3rd place.

EXAMPLE

Candy, female
Becky1216 & I would like the pink poodle PSF.

*~WINNERS~*

There will be 3 winners...
1st place wins 3 PSF of their choice.
2nd place wins 2 PSF of their choice.
3rd place wins 1 PSF of their choice.

These are the PSF you can choose from.....

:bas::chi::wt:

Well, lets let the games begin..Enter now!!!!

GOOD LUCK

Last edited by Becky316; 07-21-2008 at 12:35 AM.. Reason: title change
Becky316 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-14-2008, 06:28 PM   #2
OMIGOD I'm finally a
Webkinz :)

ZippyGirl12345 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: **Becky's Best Named Webkinz Contest** 1st, 2nd, 3rd place wins PSF!! Enter Now!!

Black Rose the , female
I would like the Panda (if i i win 3rd), Panda and Brown Lab (if i win 2nd) and Panda, Brown Lab, and monkey (if i win 1st) PSF please

PM me if I place!
Old 07-14-2008, 06:31 PM   #3
Call me Ebizaleth!

Ebizaleth12 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: **Becky's Best Named Webkinz Contest** 1st, 2nd, 3rd place wins PSF!! Enter Now!!

Zvezdochka, female
(I was doing a report on animals that went into space, and that was one of the weird names I found!)

My username is Ebizaleth12 and I would like:
1.the basset hound, frog, and chihuahua
2.the basset hound and frog, or
3.the basset hound please!
Old 07-15-2008, 01:29 PM   #4
Becky1216

Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!Becky316 is the cats pajamas!

OK people, we need 23 more entries!!!!!
Becky316 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 01:40 PM   #5

holy moo moo is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheezit the Lil' Gold and White Cat
xoxKYMMiExox
I would like the Black Poodle PSF
Old 07-15-2008, 03:57 PM   #6
poptart175 loves

poptart175 is on a distinguished road

Hey I entered this kind of contest that you posted before can I use the same name? If I can I enter Huey Dimples otherwise I will enter with the name Poptart, poptart175 is my username and I would like any psf if I win.
poptart175 is offline Female
Old 07-15-2008, 04:55 PM   #7
bertiebunny

I will enter my penguin named Mario Lemiux.:pgn:He is a boy.My webkinz world id is djdanger95.I would like the basset hound if I win.(The reason I named my penguin that is because Mario Lemiux is the name of the best ockey player ever!!And he played on the Pittsburgh PENGUIN'S team!!)

---------- bertiebunny added 0 Minutes and 22 Seconds later ----------

Sorry i meant best hockey player!!

Last edited by bertiebunny; 07-15-2008 at 04:55 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-16-2008, 06:21 AM   #8
ow it's fun to be...
Gifted

reya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledgereya flows towards the sea of knowledge

Percephone :pig: female
webkinz id: reyadawnbringer
pink pig psf please
reya is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 06:59 AM   #9
♥♥♥

BananaPop is just really niceBananaPop is just really nice

Awesome contest! But I don't think I have a unique name for a pet... x)

View Post Originally Posted by Ebizaleth12
Zvezdochka, female
(I was doing a report on animals that went into space, and that was one of the weird names I found!)

My username is Ebizaleth12 and I would like:
1.the basset hound, frog, and chihuahua
2.the basset hound and frog, or
3.the basset hound please!
The name for your panda, it means star in russia.

[i think so]
X)
BananaPop is offline Female
Old 07-16-2008, 07:53 AM   #10

clubwebkinz97 is an unknown quantity at this point

Emerald , Female
I would like the Choco Lab PSF if I get 3rd , Choco Lab and Monkey PSFs if I get 2nd , and Choco Lab , Monkey , and Basset Hound PSFs if I get 1st!
Closed