Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-07-2008, 01:47 PM   #131
I am totally
Gifted

Sky51 is on a distinguished road

Default Re: **~Twilight Series Contest~** [No Spots left sorry!]

Well, i can't do anything to stop you to quit, but remember Team Jacob had an advantgae in the beginning your team was way ahead and team bella was one of the last ones. But hey i can't stop you from quitting, i'll notify cpom and I-Love_webkinz and find a replacement for you, if you still choose to quit.

-Sky51
Sky51 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 12-07-2008, 01:50 PM   #132
I be Shadow. >:D
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

xP Jacob got to me. He doesn't want me to quit. I'm not giving up—but only for Jacob. (Hehe, this is fun anyway. XD)
shadowsown88 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 01:57 PM   #133
I am totally
Gifted

Okay,good i dont think i could have of replaced you anyways lol. thanks jacob
Sky51 is offline Female
Old 12-07-2008, 04:08 PM   #134
Gifted

shadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clownshadowsown88 is cool as a bunny clown

Ya, sorry. I was having a werewolf moment. I'm going to convince myself to not muse over quitting anymore.
Old 12-09-2008, 03:02 PM   #135
I am totally
Gifted

ok. New question, send in your answerss yeahh!
Sky51 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 03:40 PM   #136
Gifted

Umm . . . I'm a little confused. Is this just out of Carlisle's family and James's coven, or beyond that?
Old 12-09-2008, 04:48 PM   #137
Call me Nicole!
Gifted

mileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to all

On the new question; do you want to know all the mates that are in the Twilight Saga? Wowzers that might take a while! Lol
mileyluver279 is offline Female
Old 12-09-2008, 04:58 PM   #138
Gifted

Well, I know it wouldn't be from Breaking Dawn . . . XD But yeah, at least everyone up to Eclipse Nicole, if so.
Old 12-09-2008, 05:19 PM   #139
Call me Nicole!
Gifted

mileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to allmileyluver279 is a name known to all

Yeah, I was thinking that it wouldn't be from BD....xD
mileyluver279 is offline Female
Old 12-10-2008, 12:37 PM   #140
Tale as old as timeā™„
Gift Guru

SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame
SaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of FameSaddleClub has a star on the WI Walk of Fame

I can think of two people, but I don't know if it would count. . . . This is going to be hard.

♥SaddleClub♥
Click the image to open in full size.
SaddleClub is offline Female
Closed

Tags
muhaha! -nicole :), shadow eats tags - sc, sun+edward=diamonds, tag eater you! -->, tag-eater? who? ::)