Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-26-2008, 03:15 PM   #31
ow, I love anime and
Webkinz :)

56sarah is just really nice56sarah is just really nice

Default Re: **~Pick a number and win PSF's~** - **~winner recieves 2 PSF'S of their choice. 2nd gets one PSF of their choice!~** - **~Hurry only 25 numbers!~** - **~If you dont win i give three random people who participate and didnt win rep points!~**

is the number 24 !!!!!

username : 56sarah
56sarah is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-26-2008, 03:17 PM   #32
stretar3

stretar3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: **~Pick a number and win PSF's~** - **~winner recieves 2 PSF'S of their choice. 2nd gets one PSF of their choice!~** - **~Hurry only 25 numbers!~** - **~If you dont win i give three random people who participate and didnt win rep points!~**

View Post Originally Posted by 56sarah
is the number 24 !!!!!

username : 56sarah
ok i will add you to the list
Old 07-26-2008, 03:17 PM   #33
Gift Guru

hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!hoops2614 is headed for the top!

Number 4!

Username hoops2614
hoops2614 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 09:20 PM   #34
Gift Guru

starr is on a distinguished road

Hi, you forgot to add me onto the list. I picked #16. Thanks, Starr
Old 07-26-2008, 10:12 PM   #35
Gifted

rinkhero66 is on a distinguished road

6 please
rinkhero66 is offline Male
Old 07-26-2008, 10:16 PM   #36
DAC14

dac14 is on a distinguished road

I want 16 my username is dac14 thanks!

---------- dac14 added 0 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

oh starr got it sorry

---------- dac14 added 1 Minutes and 24 Seconds later ----------

i guess 10 then

Last edited by dac14; 07-26-2008 at 10:16 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dac14 is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 10:20 PM   #37
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

i'll take #10 plz!
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 11:35 PM   #38
stretar3

stretar3 is an unknown quantity at this point

View Post Originally Posted by rattyjol
i'll take #10 plz!
srry but the only numbers we have available right now are 20 and 25!
Old 07-26-2008, 11:39 PM   #39
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

oh ok then i'll take #20!
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 07-26-2008, 11:41 PM   #40
lyssa7099

lyssa1924 is an unknown quantity at this point

ill take #25!

---------- lyssa1924 added 0 Minutes and 48 Seconds later ----------

oh yeah, user name: lyssa7099

Last edited by lyssa1924; 07-26-2008 at 11:41 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
lyssa1924 is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cool idea for a contest!