Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-25-2008, 05:06 PM   #1
stretar3
Webkinz :)

stretar3 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default **~Pick a number and win PSF's~** - **~winner recieves 2 PSF'S of their choice. 2nd gets one PSF of their choice!~** - **~Hurry only 25 numbers!~** - **~If you dont win i give three random people who participate and didnt win rep points!~**

Here's what you do. You pick a number 1-25. Two of these numbers are winning numbers, one is the winning number the other is the second place number.

~If more than one person want the same number i will choose whoever said it first.

~You can only enter ONE time.

~Mutiple entry posts will be discarded.

~Winner will recieve 2 PSF's of their choice out of my webkinz.

~Second place will recieve one PSF of their choice out of my webkinz pets.

~After we have the winners i give three random people who didnt win rep points for participation!

~I will fill the number opening with your username if you wanted that number so here we go!
~Contest ends in 5 days on July 30th!

1. sabu688

2. mileycyrus15

3. jazzycricket

4. hoops2614

5. postalone

6. rinkhero66

7. ruko777

8. npg9

9. tkd45

10. dac14

11. iamsarahsue

12. flipflopper

13. misssurfergirl

14. 44adunn

15. pink_luver296

16. starr

17. chmoneybags

18. winkystar29

19. LiveLoveLaugh

20.rattyjol

21. ariel011

22. charing

23. PookyBear2007

24. 56sarah

25. lyssa1924

---------- stretar3 added 82 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Please enter this contest only lasts for five days until july 30th! Also there is only 25 spots available!

---------- stretar3 added 196 Minutes and 39 Seconds later ----------

enter quickly to get the number you want!

Last edited by stretar3; 07-31-2008 at 04:56 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 07-25-2008, 05:07 PM   #2

horserider24/7 is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: **~Pick a number and win PSF's~** - **~winner recieves 2 PSF'S of their choice. 2nd gets one PSF of their choice!~** - **~Hurry only 25 numbers!~** - **~If you dont win i give three random people who participate and didnt win rep points!~**

may I have 22? my webkinz username is charing.
my sister, winkystar29 (another member) would like number 18. Thank you!!!
horserider24/7 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 05:36 PM   #3
stretar3

Default Re: **~Pick a number and win PSF's~** - **~winner recieves 2 PSF'S of their choice. 2nd gets one PSF of their choice!~** - **~Hurry only 25 numbers!~** - **~If you dont win i give three random people who participate and didnt win rep points!~**

ok i will add you on the list!

---------- stretar3 added 26 Minutes and 35 Seconds later ----------

anybody else want to enter????!!

Last edited by stretar3; 07-25-2008 at 05:36 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-25-2008, 05:54 PM   #4
44adunn is an unknown quantity at this point

I would like number 14 please. That is my lucky basketball number so I hope I do well. Thanks!

---------- 44adunn added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later ----------

Sorry I forgot to give you my webkinz username. It is 44adunn. Thanks!

Last edited by 44adunn; 07-25-2008 at 05:54 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-25-2008, 05:55 PM   #5
POSTALONE
Gift Guru

postalone is a jewel in the roughpostalone is a jewel in the rough

I'd like #5

postalone
Old 07-25-2008, 05:56 PM   #6
ruko777

Ruko777 is an unknown quantity at this point

I WOULD LUUUUUUV THE NUMBER 7 PLEASE!!!! thanks!!! my user name is ruko777!
Old 07-25-2008, 05:56 PM   #7
April Showers Bring
Gifted

webkinzrare1 will become famous soon enough

Ill take #9 tkd45
webkinzrare1 is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 05:57 PM   #8
stretar3

ok just added you postalone and adunn
Old 07-25-2008, 05:59 PM   #9
ish u were a

flipflopper is an unknown quantity at this point

12 please! this is a really cool idea for a cotest btw!! i am definitally rating this thread and giving u reps!!

---------- flipflopper added 0 Minutes and 43 Seconds later ----------

oh my webkinz world username is mzsquirts
and my webkinz insider is flipflopper

Last edited by flipflopper; 07-25-2008 at 05:59 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
flipflopper is offline Female
Old 07-25-2008, 06:00 PM   #10
oink
Gifted

naomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to allnaomiglasc is a name known to all

I'll take #8. I'm npg9.
naomiglasc is offline Female
Closed

Tags
cool idea for a contest!