Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-12-2008, 05:41 PM   #11
My webkinz Id is Koo
Webkinz :)

Me is IRISH is an unknown quantity at this point

Default Re: ***Writing Contest!*** Winners get at least 2 PSF's!! Enter Today!!

actually my sttory is over 50 pages long.......
Sponsored Links
Old 03-13-2008, 03:22 PM   #12
Love to Dance!
Gifted

doggy is on a distinguished road

Those are great stories so far guys!! Me is Irish, if you want to, you can post 5 paragraphs of it.
Old 03-13-2008, 03:47 PM   #13
Love to Dance!
Gifted

yes, I know everyone worked hard on theirs. Great job!
Old 03-13-2008, 04:30 PM   #14
snuggles5

wow i thing not to be mean but u said
that jordan was the one sceaming
o well it was really good still
Old 03-13-2008, 04:45 PM   #15
Webkinz :)

super_gal_diva is an unknown quantity at this point

btw i fallowed the rules
Old 03-15-2008, 07:35 AM   #16
Love to Dance!
Gifted

ok good job everyone that has entered... ok Super_Gal_Diva I know you did. Snuggles, if you would like to enter you may. I'm also taking notes of errors. But, if there are any on anyone's story, they have time to fix it. I re-read each story at the end of the contest.
Old 03-15-2008, 07:58 AM   #17
snuggles5

no its ok
i have my own
Old 03-15-2008, 07:59 AM   #18
Love to Dance!
Gifted

ok... thanks for stopping by!
Old 03-15-2008, 08:12 AM   #19
snuggles5

your welcome
Old 03-15-2008, 09:08 AM   #20
Lil Kinz
mngladfelter is an unknown quantity at this point

I have read the rules and I think my story is the best in the whole contest.

The Surprise Birthday Party

My kangaroo, Joey, is not your ordinary, Australian roo. She lives in the South Pole with her baby sister, Penny the penguin. You see, Joey, likes to play on her toy jeep in the snow. She likes visiting her friend Ginger Snap who is a cat! I think that kangaroo and that cat is weird because you know sometimes kangaroos and cats fight. Isn’t that weird for an Australian roo, or should I say South Pole kangaroo.

The other day, Joey went to the grocery store with Ginger Snap. Ginger Snap decided to check out the salad bar for some crab meat. Joey wanted to check out the cup cakes because tomorrow is Ginger Snap’s birthday. The salad bar was closed and Ginger Snap was sad. Ginger Snap was so sad she went to the video game section. Ginger Snap was so upset because she forgot her purse. Ginger Snap says her favorite game is the Bee Movie. Meanwhile, Joey has returned to find Ginger Snap looking so sad. Joey says, what is wrong? Ginger Snap says, I don’t have any money for the Bee Game. Well, I don’t either, says Joey. Joey tricked Ginger Snap. She really did have some money in her pouch. She bought Ginger Snap the present she really wanted for her birthday secretly.

Later, they went home and Joey dropped off Ginger Snap at her house. Joey went home to pick up her little sister, Penny. Penny was not ready. Penny was sleeping. Joey got her euphonium and decided to practice her birthday song for ginger snap. Penny woke up of course. Penny says, “I don’t feel well.” Well you have to get ready to go to grandmas because today is Ginger Snaps birthday, okay? Otay, she says. I will pull you in your favorite blue wagon if you hurry up!

Penny starts to feel better. Joey said, You need to hurry up, we have to get to Grandma’s house because it’s a surprise party for Ginger Snap and you will tell her what I got her (because she is just a baby...) Do you remember what Grandma looks like, Penny? Yeah, she is a little brown horse and her name is Gramma Kimmie. Let’s go Penny, we can’t be late.

Off they are to Grammas. Come on everybody, let’s hide. She’s coming!! Surprise!!! Ginger Snap meows with excitement. After all her disappointment with the closed salad bar and no money for her game, she is happy. Open my gift first says Joey. It’s just what I wanted, Ginger Snap says with excitement. I can’t believe it. This is the best birthday ever. Good friends and good fun.

By MNG
Closed