Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-19-2008, 09:15 PM   #1
Webkinz :)

cutiebug343 defies all odds
cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Default ***WW's Top Model Fashion War SEASON 1: 23 SPOTS AVAILABLE! You can win PSFs, Star Challenge space outfit pieces, recipes, and MORE! The fairest and funnest competition you've ever seen!***

Oooh, it is WAR!
Fashion war that is!
This is my very first fashion war!
A fashion war is like a fashion contest, except you are put on a team with other competitors.
The competitor number for each team ranges from 5 up to 10, but usually it's 5 competitors per team.
Anyways, let's get to this war!
This is the form you will need to fill out to participate:
Form:
Pet name
Pet type
Statement: ("I, your username here, and your pet's name here promise to play by the rules fairly, turn in pictures on time, be kind to other competitors, and most of all, have FUN!")
ID
ID
Password (The password is Isra)
Preferred team
Picture (If you do NOT know how to take a screenshot, please go to Webkinzlover525's guide in this link:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ave-t8630.html)
That's it for the form!
Now, let's meet our judges!
They are:
Isra
Spoiler: show
Isra is a judge that is easy to please, but wants as much effort as possible into your outfits. She loves hot pink, black, any shade of green, red, and purple. She is a current model.

Khione
Khione is a bit harder though, yet is not strict either. She loves all the colors.

and
Starlight
Starlight is probably the hardest to please out of all the judges, so if you want to win her approvement, you'll have to put your heart and soul into your outfits. She is a current model like her friend, Isra, and loves to wear any shade of green, orange, hot pink, yellow, blue, and red.

NOTE: If you want to be a judge (There has to be at least FOUR judges), please ASK.
Now, let's learn the rules!
1. Do NOT say nefarious things, like these: "My outfit is so much better! Yours looks like a trash can!" or "Your outfit STINKS!" If you are rude to other competitors, you will be REPORTED and DISQUALIFIED. *Nefarious is another word for vicious, rude, mean, etc.*
2. Do NOT be a sore loser just because you didn't win. If you be this way, you will be DISQUALIFIED. The only exception is that you think there is unfair judging and your hurt if you get a low score, however, that never happens with the judges. The judges give you what they think your outfit is worth, not give you a 3 just because you picked a Bat instead of a Yellow Lab.
3. Do NOT brag if you win. I do not think being happy that you won is bragging, but doing a 'happy dance' in your post is. (Example: "Uh huh! I won! I am the best! Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh!") If you brag, you will be DISQUALIFIED, maybe even REPORTED if you do NOT stop after you brag.
4. Be CONFIDENT in your fashions. Do not make gazillions of crying smilies (This is a crying smiley, just in case you are a newbie:) just because someone had a "better" outfit than you. If you do cry, you will be DISQUALIFIED.
5. Do NOT copy someone's outfit. If you do, you will be DISQUALIFIED.

That's it for the rules!
Now, to the teams!
*Teams are placed by colors, NOT by gender.*
Orange Team:
Blue Team:
Pink Team:
1. GLAMOURGIRL<3 with Milkshake
Green Team:
1. Bonsai with Kubana
Black Team:
There are, again, 5 spots per team. You can only be on ONE team, and CANNOT switch teams. *For example: Your friend is on a different team than you, and you want to switch. You, again, CANNOT do this.*
That's it for the teams!
Now, we need to discuss themes!
As you might already know, there are many themes in fashion wars and contests.
The very first theme for this season is........ *drumroll*
Back to School!
Yes, that's right, I want YOU to design an all-original, awesome, fantabulous outfit for the fall!
I have VERY high expectations for this season, and expect for your outfits in each theme to be the following:
Original
Creative
One-of-a-kind
All your idea (That means no ideas that your friend or someone else came up with)
Fitting the theme (Meaning no summer outfits if the theme is Frosty Winter for example)
Those are expectations which I believe YOU should be able to reach.
Now, here's what I do NOT want to see in your outfits:
Mixed themes (Like a summery smocked sundress with a snowy Winterfest hat)
No effort in the outfit (Mindlessly picking out items for your fashion, not aware of what would look good, and what would NOT look good)
Copied items from another person (If a competitor has 3 or more items in an outfit that are the same items as another competitor used, it is counted as COPYING.)
NOTE: You may do silly outfits, as long as they do not fit into the above catergories I do NOT want outfits to be in.
Now, for the competitors list!
Competitors List:
1. Bonsai with Kubana ^_^
2. GLAMOURGIRL<3 with Milkshake :'c
Currently we have only two competitors, so please join the competition!
Competitors List Key:
^_^= You have turned in your picture
:p= You have not posted your picture due to a problem on WW or WI
:[= You need to post your picture
:'c= You haven't posted your picture for a long time
Here are the prizes for Round 1!
1st Place:
Solar Helmet
Up to 7 PSF's of your choice
3 recipes of your choice
W Shop Coupon
2nd Place:
Up to 5 PSF's of your choice
2 recipes of your choice
3rd Place:
Up to 3 PSF's of your choice
1 recipe of your choice
That's basically it for all the info you'll need to join the war!
Oops! Forgot something!
You need to have your pet near any WW ITEM you have in the pictures!
Anyways, I hope the first season of WW's Top Model Fashion War is FABULOUS!
Have an amazing day!
~cutiebug343~

Last edited by cutiebug343; 10-05-2008 at 09:14 PM..
cutiebug343 is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 09-20-2008, 08:42 PM   #2

cutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all oddscutiebug343 defies all odds

Default Re: ***WW's Top Model Fashion War Season 1: SPOTS AVAILABLE!***

View Post Originally Posted by cutiebug343
Oooh, it is WAR!
Fashion war that is!
This is my very first fashion war!
A fashion war is like a fashion contest, except you are put on a team with other competitors.
The competitor number for each team ranges from 5 up to 10, but usually it's 5 competitors per team.
Anyways, let's get to this war!
This is the form you will need to fill out to participate:
Form:
Pet name
Pet type
Statement: ("I, your username here, and your pet's name here promise to play by the rules fairly, turn in pictures on time, be kind to other competitors, and most of all, have FUN!")
ID
ID
Password (The password is Isra)
Preferred team
Picture (If you do NOT know how to take a screenshot, please go to Webkinzlover525's guide in this link:
http://www.webkinzinsider.com/forum/...ave-t8630.html)
That's it for the form!
Now, let's meet our judges!
They are:
Isra
and
Starlight
NOTE: If you want to be a judge (There has to be at least FOUR judges), please ASK.
Now, let's learn the rules!
1. Do NOT say nefarious things, like these: "My outfit is so much better! Yours looks like a trash can!" or "Your outfit STINKS!" If you are rude to other competitors, you will be REPORTED and DISQUALIFIED. *Nefarious is another word for vicious, rude, mean, etc.*
2. Do NOT be a sore loser just because you didn't win. If you be this way, you will be DISQUALIFIED.
3. Do NOT brag if you win. I do not think being happy that you won is bragging, but doing a 'happy dance' in your post is. (Example: "Uh huh! I won! I am the best! Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh!") If you brag, you will be DISQUALIFIED, maybe even REPORTED if you do NOT stop after you brag.
4. Be CONFIDENT in your fashions. Do not make gazillions of crying smilies (This is a crying smiley, just in case you are a newbie:) just because someone had a "better" outfit than you. If you do cry, you will be DISQUALIFIED.
5. Do NOT copy someone's outfit. If you do, you will be DISQUALIFIED.

That's it for the rules!
Now, to the teams!
*Teams are placed by colors, NOT by gender.*
Orange Team:
Blue Team:
Pink Team:
Green Team:
Black Team:
There are, again, 5 spots per team. You can only be on ONE team, and CANNOT switch teams. *For example: Your friend is on a different team than you, and you want to switch. You, again, CANNOT do this.*
That's it for the teams!
Now, we need to discuss themes!
As you might already know, there are many themes in fashion wars and contests.
The very first theme for this season is........ *drumroll*
Back to School!
Yes, that's right, I want YOU to design an all-original, awesome, fantabulous outfit for the fall!
I have VERY high expectations for this season, and expect for your outfits in each theme to be the following:
Original
Creative
One-of-a-kind
All your idea (That means no ideas that your friend or someone else came up with)
Fitting the theme (Meaning no summer outfits if the theme is Frosty Winter for example)
Those are expectations which I believe YOU should be able to reach.
Now, here's what I do NOT want to see in your outfits:
Mixed themes (Like a summery smocked sundress with a snowy Winterfest hat)
No effort in the outfit (Mindlessly picking out items for your fashion, not aware of what would look good, and what would NOT look good)
Copied items from another person (If a competitor has 3 or more items in an outfit that are the same items as another competitor used, it is counted as COPYING.)
NOTE: You may do silly outfits, as long as they do not fit into the above catergories I do NOT want outfits to be in.
Now, for the competitors list!
Competitors List:
Currently we have zilch, zero, nada competitors, so please join the competition!
Competitors List Key:
^_^= You have turned in your picture
:p= You have not posted your picture due to a problem on WW or WI
:[= You need to post your picture
:'c= You haven't posted your picture for a long time
That's basically it for all the info you'll need to join the war!
Oops! Forgot something!
You need to have your pet near any WW ITEM you have in the pictures!
Anyways, I hope the first season of WW's Top Model Fashion War is FABULOUS!
Have an amazing day!
~cutiebug343~

I guess no one cares.....
This is the ELEVENTH time I've started a fashion contest and no one visited......
*sheds tear*
Old 09-20-2008, 10:20 PM   #3
aweicker
Gift Guru

Bonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud ofBonsai has much to be proud of

Pet name: Kubana
Pet type: Silverback Gorilla
Statement: I, Bonsai and Kubana promise to play by the rules fairly, turn in pictures on time, be kind to other competitors, and most of all, have FUN!
ID: aweicker
ID: Bonsai
Password: Isra
Preferred team: green
Picture:
Click the image to open in full size.

I think i did that right. LOL.
Bonsai is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 10:41 PM   #4

View Post Originally Posted by Bonsai
Pet name: Kubana
Pet type: Silverback Gorilla
Statement: I, Bonsai and Kubana promise to play by the rules fairly, turn in pictures on time, be kind to other competitors, and most of all, have FUN!
ID: aweicker
ID: Bonsai
Password: Isra
Preferred team: green
Picture:
Click the image to open in full size.

I think i did that right. LOL.
Very nice! I love how the Kilt Skirt gives it that fresh fall look, and how the red in the fashion makes it stand out nicely!
Thanks for entering!
Old 09-20-2008, 11:32 PM   #5
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

hey, can i try to b a judge?
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 09-20-2008, 11:48 PM   #6

View Post Originally Posted by rattyjol
hey, can i try to b a judge?
Yes, you can!
You may pick any of your pets to represent you as a judge!
Thanks!
Old 09-20-2008, 11:52 PM   #7
call me ratty!
Gifted

rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!rattyjol is not just visiting!

ok um... i will have khione (kee-oh-nee) my represent me!
rattyjol is offline Female
Old 09-21-2008, 12:09 AM   #8
GLAMOUR GIRl<3

Pet name Milkshake
Pet type Pink Poodle
Statement: ("I, GLAMOUR GIRL<3, and Milkshake promise to play by the rules fairly, turn in pictures on time, be kind to other competitors, and most of all, have FUN!")
ID aeroGirly82
ID GLAMOUR GIRL<3
Password Isra
Preferred team: Pink Team please :]]
Old 09-24-2008, 03:56 PM   #9

View Post Originally Posted by GLAMOUR GIRl<3
Pet name Milkshake
Pet type Pink Poodle
Statement: ("I, GLAMOUR GIRL<3, and Milkshake promise to play by the rules fairly, turn in pictures on time, be kind to other competitors, and most of all, have FUN!")
ID aeroGirly82
ID GLAMOUR GIRL<3
Password Isra
Preferred team: Pink Team please :]]
Thanks for entering!

---------- cutiebug343 added 609 Minutes and 3 Seconds later ----------

Boost
Up
This
Thread!
We need more competitors!

---------- cutiebug343 added 9 Minutes and 54 Seconds later ----------

Bippity boppity Bump!
Boost
Up
My
Post!

---------- cutiebug343 added 1175 Minutes and 36 Seconds later ----------

Bump!
Come on, enter!
We only have 2 competitors!

---------- cutiebug343 added 1376 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

PLEASE enter!
Bump
Up
My
Post!

---------- cutiebug343 added 1362 Minutes and 47 Seconds later ----------

Hello?
Nobody cares anymore.......

Last edited by cutiebug343; 09-24-2008 at 03:56 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 09-26-2008, 07:26 PM   #10

Anyone??

---------- cutiebug343 added 0 Minutes and 30 Seconds later ----------

Bump
Up
My
Post!

Last edited by cutiebug343; 09-26-2008 at 07:26 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Closed