Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-20-2008, 01:00 PM   #1
Love to Dance!
Gifted

doggy is on a distinguished road

Default *** Writing Contest #2!!*** New Version! Win up to 3 PSF's!! Enter now!

Hello All!
If you entered my last contest, you may enter this one for another chance. Winners from last time MAY NOT enter again. First place will win 3 PSF's! Here are the rules for my contest (they are a little a little different from last time):

RULES
Please be considerate of others
no rude comments
you MAY compliment others
you MAY NOT point out spelling or grammar mistakes
I will judge your stories by spelling, grammar, etc.
The contest will end once we have enough entries (my estimate is March 25 or 26)
The change from last time is that there are 2 rounds of the contest
The first round, everyone can enter. I will then limit it down to a couple of people.
The second round, you have to make up a completely new story.
After round 2, I will pick 2 winners.
Please put this so that I know you read the rules: I've read 'em
HAVE FUN!!

Here are the prizes:

First- 3 PSF's
Second- 2 PSF's

Choose from these PSF's: :clyde::cs::husky::koala::luvfrog::pgn::ppony::rbt:

Have Fun! Be creative!

Doggy

Last edited by doggy; 03-25-2008 at 03:44 PM..
Sponsored Links
Old 03-22-2008, 07:55 AM   #2
Love to Dance!
Gifted

Default Re: *** Writing Contest #2!!*** New Version! Win up to 3 PSF's!! Enter now!

anyone want to enter?
Old 03-22-2008, 09:18 AM   #3
Lovepuppylover

Default Re: *** Writing Contest #2!!*** New Version! Win up to 3 PSF's!! Enter now!

Oh wacky oh wacky where are u? wacky oh wacky come out and play! we will play we will we will oh wacky oh wacky COME OUT AND PLAY!!!!!!

Thats my song about the new wacky zingoz pm me if i win!
Old 03-22-2008, 09:21 AM   #4
Call me Lily
Webkinz :)

8dreamergirl will become famous soon enough

Are Poems allowed?
Old 03-25-2008, 03:44 PM   #5
Love to Dance!
Gifted

you may do both... though I would love for people to do stories too.
Old 03-25-2008, 03:56 PM   #6
Call me Lily

8dreamergirl will become famous soon enough

Doggy-
I love to write stories and things but... all my stories are much to long and I haven't finished even 1! As for my poems... "disaster area" would be putting it lightly... but anyway, what I'm trying to say is that I can't enter. It is a great contest and I hope it turns out well!
Old 03-25-2008, 04:02 PM   #7
Snowwinter

The Time the Gardens Stopped Growing

"Move over Mike", Eliza Beth said to her squirming brother. "Sorry", Mike replied, ' I was just trying to get up closer to Grammy." "Ok kids, tonight I am going to tell you about the time when all the gardening in Webkinz World stopped growing. It was just after Ganz had made some adjustments to the site when suddenly the gardens stopped growing. Actually tons of weeds appeared and nobody could hoe them. Webkinzindsider was abuzz with many threads and posts and the gardens. After only a few short days though Ganz had the problem fixed, and all of the foods were ready to harvest." Wow Granny", said Mike, "I'm glad that I wasn't alive then because my bone garden would have stopped growing." "Me too," said Eliza Beth," My special pet of the month donuts would have stopped growing!" "Well kids time for bed, we don't want you TO spoiled when you go back home now do we?" "Oh of course not," the two replied together going off to bed.

By Snowwinter

PS. If I win PM me okay?
Old 03-25-2008, 04:10 PM   #8
Love to Dance!
Gifted

Good job...8dreamergirl, that's ok. I am totally bad at writing poems. Thanks for stopping by!
Doggy
Old 03-27-2008, 11:19 AM   #9
Snowwinter

Hey did you like my story? If I win can I have the collie PSF and the peagusis and/or the love frog.

I know the collie wasn't listed but I want that you more than anything in webkinz world. If you can't get collie then get the beagle

---------- Snowwinter added 11 Minutes and 0 Seconds later ----------

View Post Originally Posted by Snowwinter
The Time the Gardens Stopped Growing

"Move over Mike", Eliza Beth said to her squirming brother. "Sorry", Mike replied, ' I was just trying to get up closer to Grammy." Grammy began her story."Ok kids, tonight I am going to tell you about the time when all the gardening in Webkinz World stopped growing. It was just after Ganz had made some adjustments to the site when suddenly the gardens froze. stopped growing.. Actually tons of weeds appeared and nobody could rake hoe them. Webkinzindsider was abuzz with many threads and posts and about the gardens. After only a few short days though Ganz had the problem fixed, and all of the foods were ready to harvest." Wow Granny", said Mike, "I'm glad that I wasn't alive then because my bone garden would have stopped growing." "Me too," said Eliza Beth," My special pet of the month donuts would have stopped growing!" "Well kids time for bed, we don't want you TO spoiled when you go back hometo your parents now do we?" "Oh of course not," the two replied together with NO hint of really meaning it in their voice.They slowly went off to bed, only to be awaken by a shout. "The gardens have stopped growing!"and went off to bed.

By Snowwinter

PS. If I win PM me okay?
I have to make some correstions on my own paper okay?

Purple-correction
Yellow-omit

---------- Snowwinter added 1 Minutes and 50 Seconds later ----------

Sorry I forgot to put that I have read the rules. Well okay then I have read them and I do follow them.

Last edited by Snowwinter; 03-27-2008 at 11:19 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 03-27-2008, 11:58 AM   #10
Wants A Cloud

Cloudy is an unknown quantity at this point

This was my hiaku for the webkinz world contest

The leaves are falling
They fall lightly to the ground
All through september

I am better at writing peoms then stories
PM if I do win
Closed