Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-20-2016, 08:37 PM   #1
NTMer and Artist!
Webkinz :)

weedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacity
weedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacity

Default *** Weepatch's HAPPY THANKSGIVING Contest! ***

Click the image to open in full size.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I know there are so many things I am grateful about and thank God for this time of year. I haven't been on WI much lately, but I hope you are all doing well! Since I can't exactly have a big turkey feast with my Webkinz Insider friends and family, I figured I'd start up a little contest to spread the joy and say "hey!"
That said, here's how to enter!

There are two different sections to this contest, and you may enter just one or both if you like. First through Third place winners from each section will win a package of fun recipe foods!

1. Write your Gratitude~
This section is simple- to enter, just write a poem, any length, about something or things you are grateful for. Then just post it below!

2. Show your Thanksgiving Spirit!
To enter this part of the contest, dress up one of your Webkinz in at least one orange item of clothing and share your picture here! Also, please name at least one thing you appreciate this time of year.

Please have your entries in by December 4th! That's a bit after Thanksgiving, but oh well. Can't hurt to prolong the thankfulness, right?

All the best to you and your families, feel free to ask questions!

P.S. Oops, misspelled my own name in the title, sorry!

Last edited by weedpatchfarm; 11-20-2016 at 08:44 PM..
weedpatchfarm is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2016, 10:01 AM   #2
ell, I *am*
Gifted

lollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a boss
lollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a bosslollipop girl is a boss

Default Re: *** Weepatch's HAPPY THANKSGIVING Contest! ***

Happy thanksgiving!!! It is an amazing holiday that I look forward to more and more each year!! There is so much to be thankful for! and who doesn't love a good feast with lots of family + friends?

I'm not at all a poet and I haven't been on webkinz in years, so I won't be entering, but best of luck!!! ♥ I hope you have a wonderful holiday!!
lollipop girl is offline Female
Old 11-21-2016, 01:40 PM   #3
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

This looks like a lot of fun!

I'll submit something next week since I'm going away this week! Thanks for extending to after the Thanksgiving holiday!
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 11-21-2016, 02:47 PM   #4
NTMer and Artist!

weedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacity
weedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacityweedpatchfarm has reached maximum rep capacity

View Post Originally Posted by lollipop girl
Happy thanksgiving!!! It is an amazing holiday that I look forward to more and more each year!! There is so much to be thankful for! and who doesn't love a good feast with lots of family + friends?

I'm not at all a poet and I haven't been on webkinz in years, so I won't be entering, but best of luck!!! ♥ I hope you have a wonderful holiday!!
Thank you, you too!
View Post Originally Posted by Queen of Sheba
This looks like a lot of fun!

I'll submit something next week since I'm going away this week! Thanks for extending to after the Thanksgiving holiday!
Awesome! Stay safe on your trip!
Old 12-01-2016, 03:12 AM   #5
NTMer and Artist!

Contest won't be open much longer if anyone wants to enter?
Old 12-02-2016, 09:37 AM   #6
Go XYZ!

Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness
Queen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicnessQueen of Sheba is epic beyond epicness

I do! I'll submit something this morning!

Part I

Here is a diamante poem that I wrote!

Thanksgiving!

Friends, Family

Home, Van, Job

Turkey, Potatoes, Gravy, Dressing

Rolls, Tea, Pie

Church, Books

Grateful!

Part II coming in a few minutes!

Okay! Here is Part II! I hope some others enter this weekend!

Orange Clothing, plus I am grateful for good health!

Click the image to open in full size.

Last edited by Queen of Sheba; 12-02-2016 at 09:56 AM..
Queen of Sheba is offline Female
Old 12-02-2016, 05:42 PM   #7
NTMer and Artist!

Oh wonderful, thank you! Looks so lovely!
Old 12-05-2016, 04:28 PM   #8
NTMer and Artist!

Well, I'm sorry you didn't have any competition Queen of Sheba, but you did a fabulous job and definitely deserve a prize if you would like it! If you do, just pm me your WW ID so I can friend you. Thanks so much!
Closed

Tags
bob stay strong, sayeth what?!?!?, the delorean was here!, yolo pants