Webkinz Insider - Not affiliated with Ganz or Webkinz.

Welcome to WI!

Free Webkinz Codes

Ads  Remove Ads

Become an Insider Insider Subscriber and make these ads go away!
Go Back   Webkinz Insider Forum > WebkinzInsider.Com > Contests & Click-to-Wins > Members - Food

Welcome to the Webkinz Insider Forum forums.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives limits your access to many of our other features. By joining our FREE community you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), removal of some (including the "in-text") ads, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features, such as trading, and entering contests! Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.
Closed

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-09-2008, 09:18 PM   #121
Webkinz :)
xKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the roughxKittyKinz13x is a jewel in the rough

Default Re: ***~~Kinzville's Most Stylish Pets!!!!!! Both Genders Welcome!!! Hosted by xKittyKinz13x!!!! I need 10 contestants!!!~~***

i own
:cs::easter::el1::goo::gor::lion::luvfrog::pgn::pig: reindeer, raccoon, tye dye frog, & velvety elephant.

i also own
webkinz year 3 cake
several bday cakes
cinnamon hearts
chocolate eggs
webkinz cares chocolate bar
chocolate ribbon
jellybeans
secret unsolved recipe: chortletorte

--amanda--

---------- xKittyKinz13x added 15 Minutes and 21 Seconds later ----------

judging time.
each of my pets will judge an emotion, example: tigger judges all happies, etc. for each emotion you can get 1-10 stars. whoever gets the most stars (closest to 50) wins!!! dont forget, if you don't win, you still get 4 PSFs! winner gets 6 PSFs! see list above for foods i own, although i may be out of one or two, depending on what geros picks. second place winner picks food before first place. second place will get their food in 2 seperate packages of two foods each, and first will get their food in two seperate packages of 3 foods each. geros, you'll get both of ur foods in the same package.
time to judge!!!

Edward:
Happy- Tigger says- how adorable! great color coordination! 8 stars
Angry- Kitty says- coulda used a hat, like mohawk. flip flops don't match the mood. 5 stars
Sad- Blake says- aww, poor you. hehe. I don't really like the beanie. good use of sunglasses, though, to hide your red, puffy eyes? 7 stars
Jealous- Elle says- hmm, your outfit looks more scholarly to me. nice, though, with the explaination! 7 stars
Sleepy- Thunder says- tired much? nice. 9 stars
total: 36 stars

Daisy:
Happy- Tigger says- aww. love how the shoes/glasses match. 9 stars
Angry-Kitty says- love the edited thought bubble. 7 stars
Sad- Blake says- ohh, hun, i'll be a customer! 9 stars
Jealous- Elle says- love the hair. and the top. and the kermit. 9 stars
Sleepy- Thunder says- awwh, what a cute nightie! but why the sunglasses? 7 stars
total: 41 stars

as you can see....

Daisy is our winner!!!

please pick your 6 PSFs/special foods!

don't worry, edward, you still get 4 PSFs/special foods, & an honorable mention!

and piggy, you still get 2.

daisy, edward, please post your WW IDS.

thanks for playin KINZVILLE'S MOST STYLISH PETS! hope to see ya in season two!!!!!!!

--amanda--

Last edited by xKittyKinz13x; 07-09-2008 at 09:18 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xKittyKinz13x is offline Female
Sponsored Links
Old 07-09-2008, 09:39 PM   #122
weatherkari~~karik95
Gifted

karik is on a distinguished road

Default Re: ***~~Kinzville's Most Stylish Pets!!!!!! Both Genders Welcome!!! Hosted by xKittyKinz13x!!!! I need 10 contestants!!!~~***

Thank you so much for 2nd place. I do agree, Daisy's outfits were awesome! She definitely deserved 1st place!!! So for my PSFs, I'd like them sent to karik95 and I'd like the B&W Cheeky Dog, Cow, Persian Cat, and Frog! Again, Thank You so much!!!!!!!
karik is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 06:25 AM   #123

geros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wondergeros9 wows us all with wonder

I would like a pig and grey and white cat
geros9 is offline Female
Old 07-10-2008, 11:14 AM   #124
I'm H2O intolerant..
Tinkerbelle will become famous soon enough

Oh my goddness!!! Thanks you so very much!!! Kairk, you did beyond fabulous, and it was an honor to compete with you!!! Geros, I wish you the best in future modeling competions, because you did awesome, too!! And thank you, xKittyKinz13x!!!!!! You made my dream come true!!!!!!
I would like-
The webkinz year 3 cake
And these PSF: :goo:
THANKS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
oh, I almost forgot: my username is: snickerdoodle27
Old 07-10-2008, 11:49 AM   #125

um, sorry tink, but karik already asked for the b&w cheeky dog food, can u choose another? all the others are still available.
--amanda--
Old 07-12-2008, 12:42 PM   #126

wow guys sorry ive been lazy lately.
geros9 is already on my friends list i believe, so ur food should be on the way.
karik, tinkerbelle, im adding u now. as soon as u accept me ull get yer stuff.
sorry for the wait.
--amanda--
Old 07-18-2008, 01:05 PM   #127

tinkerbelle- cake, batcakes, & flounder flan sent.
karik- did u accept my friend request? add me: xTDGlvr13x
--amanda--
Old 07-18-2008, 01:10 PM   #128
weatherkari~~karik95
Gifted

karik is on a distinguished road

i have added you to karik95.
karik is offline Female
Old 07-18-2008, 01:47 PM   #129

kay. candy grass, buggy jelly, & kibble ice cream on the wayyyy.
--amanda--
Old 07-20-2008, 04:37 PM   #130

the rest of the prizes were sent.
JOIN kinzville's most stylish pets 2! link in siggy.
could a moderatorplz close this thread?
--amanda--
Closed